[PP-F1] Kira Meets Echo.

Kids concretes hard on killing the boars. She takes her sword and runs up to a boar and slashes at it. "Die pig." She smirks after saying that. But misses and dodged it's attack

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Amaya [4/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kira missed her attack against the Frenzy Boar, and as it tried to counter attack she was able to evade it. I concentrated on the Frenzy Boar, and waited for it to charge at me. The Frenzy Boar finally gave its attention towards me, and charged at me. I dashed towards the Frenzy Boar, but it slammed right into my chest. I fell to the floor, but stood up immediately. I dusted myself off, and waited for Kira, and Amaya.

Party:

Echo [22/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Amaya [4/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Amaya attempted to attack the Frenzy Boar, but failed and got countered. "I think.. Familiars just get in the way, Kira." I said, as nice as I could. The Frenzy Boar started to engage. I dashed towards the Frenzy Boar, and leaped into the air. I struck the Frenzy Boar, and dashed back to safety. The day was ending, but the fight has just begun.

Party:

Echo [22/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Kira attempted to strike the Frenzy Boar, but failed and was hit. "Kira!" I shouted, as I kicked the Frenzy Boar back to its group. "This will be the last training we will be doing, okay?" I said, as I clenched Koiken. The Frenzy Boar charged at me, as I held my position. The Frenzy Boar attempted to attack me, but I blocked the attack. I kicked the Frenzy Boar back to its group once again.

Party:

Echo [22/23 HP]

Kira [11/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

I watched the monsters get rowdy, and stood in front of Kira. "Kira, I need you to get to a safe distance." I said, as I got ready for the monsters to attack me. The Dire Wolf growled, and charged at me with its mouth open. I jabbed Koiken into its mouth and pushed up. Destroying it to a million of polygons. I leaped back to Kira, and got ready for the next attack.

Party:

Echo [22/23 HP]

Kira [10/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf DEAD

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Dire Wolf [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Kira didn't listen to me, but she was confident on destroying these monsters. "Fine if you say so." I said, as I dash around the monsters. The Dire Wolf started to growl, and charged at me. I leaped into the air, and slammed against the Dire Wolf. It shattered into a million of polygons, and I leaped back as it faded away. "You're turn, Kira." I said, as I lean against Koiken.

Party:

Echo [22/23 HP]

Kira [10/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Dire Wolf [1/5 HP]

Dire Wolf DEAD

Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

Kira was able to kill the last Dire Wolf, and the Frenzy Boars finally started to attack us. "Let's finish this quick, Kira." I said, as I lunged towards the Frenzy Boar. I missed my attack, and the Frenzy Boar rammed right to me. I coughed a bit, but I still held my ground.

Party:

Echo [21/23 HP]

Kira [10/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

Frenzy Boar [5/5 HP]

I smiled at Kira, "Not useless after all." I said, as I focused on the Frenzy Boar. It started to charge at me, and I wasn't ready yet. I ran towards him, and equipped Fury's Echo. I leaped forward and slashed its stomach. I started to dash around the Frenzy Boar, but headed back to Kira. I awaited for her to attack the Frenzy Boar.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [10/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar [2/5 HP]

I watched as Kira attempted to attack the Frenzy Boar. She runs up, and then around it. She jumps above the boar, and attempted to slash the Frenzy Boar. She was a bit off her tracks, and got rammed by the Frenzy Boar after. I ran up to Kira, and stood in front. "We're almost done here." I said, as I focused on the Frenzy Boar. I charged at the Frenzy Boar, and leaped into the air. I stabbed my sword into it, ending its life there. It shattered into a million of pieces, and I just fell to the ground. "We're finally done." I said, as I sat up.

Party:

Echo [23/23 HP]

Kira [9/11 HP]

Amaya [3/5 HP]

Enemy:

Frenzy Boar DEAD