[OP Fl1] A new challenger appears![Complete]

Guest Sato Daisuke

Guest Sato Daisuke

The day seemed endless to the young man as he gazed upon the twilight over the horizon. He had been wandering around the first floor in search of someone and had made no leeway. Not a single clue as to how he could find this person whom he held dear. He hadn't even gone into the battle field yet just because he was worried about her. His chocolate orbs scanned the surveying area trying to at least familiarize himself with the town.

Slender body weaved through the crowd gazing at face to face in his view. Each one didn't fit the description who he was searching for. Did she change ? Did she grow her hair out? In his case, he looked the same as when he did in high school except taller." Damn...." Where are you he thought to himself.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sighed when I thought of my best friend once again, I wasn't even sure if we was in this death game. It made me uncertain and have almost no confidence to know he might have died already. No, he couldn't have died..H-he couldn't have. I said out loud while a burst of tears rolled down my cheeks. My high school friend and I had logged onto SAO at the same time but never found each other after...Kayaba. It pained me to think of the horrible things that could have happened to him by now.

Guest Sato Daisuke

The sun had finally winded down and he sighed as the town lights lit up. A frown on his face graced his features and he narrowed his eyes. Why was this so hard to find someone ? He mumbled some profanity and moved passed Snow who he didn't even bat an eye at. Sato was too damn caught up with finding her and didn't even notice he had passed her.

He heard her sobbing and spoke." Why are you crying?" He asked the girl with a bit of an annoying tone in his voice. His head was facing the wrong direction as he asked it."

Back on the first floor, I sat by the fountain. I watched the water race down to the bottom. "Kayaba.. even with this death game. Its still peaceful." I said, as I leaned back on the bench. My silver hair blew along with the wind, and I turned away from the wind. I spotted a player looking like a detective. "What is he looking for?" I said, as the wind continues to blow. I put my legs on the bench, and spotted another player crying. She said something, but I wasn't able to hear her. "What's wrong with this town." I said, as I layed down on the bench.

When a slender figure passed me while I was walking but came back I didn't even look up. I stopped crying out of embarrassment and shook my head, facing the opposite direction from him so he couldn't see my smudgy face. I wiped my tears and regained a steady voice with no stutters. I'm looking for someone. I said and walked off away from him, not even turning to look at him.

I titled my head a bit, "Hmm? I guess they know each other." I shrugged it off, and looked at the skies. "Maybe that guy was looking for a person, and found her just now." I smiled, and closed my eyes. "I don't even remember what I did before this game." I said, softly. I listened to the water splash of the fountain, and felt the wind breeze through the town. Even though the game was meant to kill many players, I'm still living this like its normal.

Guest Sato Daisuke

What was this ? A game of tag? He simply turned his head and spoke" So am...Hey!" He shouted at her and pointed. He furrowed his brows and shouted again as on looking people stared." Where the hell have you been?!" Yes.. He was known to over react a bit but it had been forever since he had seen he. He was standing in an awkward way pointing." Seriously.." his voice softened. His features lightened up." Where'd you go...?"

I turned around, not knowing Daisuke my best friend was behind me. I turned around to see Daisuke pointing at me, people were now starting to stare as he yelled at me. When I finally realized it was Daisuke, the one I was looking for, in front of me my arms dropped to my sides. I ran fast to him and hugged him, knocking us both over. I didn't care that anyone was staring, I found him. Daisuke...I-I found you! I said and began to cry on him harder.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He felt the eyes of everyone burn into him. Oh that felt embarrassing. Then he found himself horizontal as she plowed into him with tremendous force. His body landed on the stone road with a thud followed by a small dust cloud." Ouch...." He laid there holding the sobbing girl." Technically... I found you first." He patted her back to comfort her." But you win. Like always."

People started to gather around, and I sat up. "What's going on now?" I said softly. I looked over at the two players, and they were hugging each other. "I guess they do know each other." I yawned, and rubbed my eyes. For the world of Aincrad, it was quite small. They both were able to reunite after time. "Good for you two." I said, as I lay back down on the bench. The crowd were mumbling about how the two players were being strange. I closed my eyes ignoring all the players mumbling on.

[Echo left the RP.]

I raised my red face from his chest and looked at him with a smile. Yes, I won. I said. The next thing I thought was: Why is everyone staring? I finally caught on when I realized I was laying on top of Daisuke. My face turned bright red and I jumped off him and landed back a few feet away. I smoothed down my skirt and sat on the ground still red-faced.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He didn't give a damn about anyone staring. She kicked off of him and he grunted a bit. He sat up and yelled at the other players." Take a freaking picture." He shouted and opted to not use profanity this time around. " I missed her. Got a problem?!" He was visibly trying to make her feel better. He scooted over and leaned against her." You missed me right ?"

I appreciated the act that Daisuke had just preformed, telling everyone off. The players watching us looked scared of him but didn't move away from us. Yes, I missed you! Where the heck have you been?! I said, annoyed that I couldn't find him before. I lost track of him after Kayaba separated us and changed our appearances back to normal. I leaned my back onto his shoulder and shot a glance at the audience that was forming around us, they were rude.

Guest Sato Daisuke

The world melted away as her touch was sensed. He didn't care about the others. Let them stare at them , he thought. He was with her and that's what mattered to him. " After we logged in, I was taken to the court yard...After the announcement people pushed and screamed and I got caught up in the mix. " He whispered softly. He bit his lips as he looked down." I thought I lost you." His voice trailed off.

You didn't lose me..I'm right here. I said, regaining more strength. I now stood up and turned around to face Daisuke. I held my hand out to him as the wind blew, making my hair sway in tangles in the wind. I closed my eyes shut tight and grinned widely, waiting for him to accept my hand and stand up.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He wondered why she shut her eyes...but he took her hand and hoisted himself up to a standing position. He was close to her. A mere few inches from her small frame. With that given opportunity, he wrapped his arms around her and picked her up. " Good. Let's keep it that way shall we?" He stared into her eyes with a cheese ball grin that he was so good at doing.

When I was picked up by Daisuke it felt like I wasn't even in Aincrad, just with him. I hugged my arms around his neck as he swung me around in a circle. Yeah, let's just spin our way out of here! I giggled when he stopped. I let go of him and went around behind him. This was something we used to do to freak out all the teachers. I would get on his shoulders and he would just run wherever around, anywhere. Daisuke and I had been best friends for a long time so it was good to have a friend here with me.

When I was picked up by Daisuke it felt like I was even in Aincrad, just with him. I hugged my arms around his neck as he swung me around in a circle. Yeah, let's just spin our way out of here! I giggled when he stopped. I let go of him and went around behind him. This was something we used to do to freak out all the teachers. I would get on his shoulders and he would just run wherever around, anywhere. Daisuke and I had been best friends for a long time so it was good to have a friend here with me.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He dashed around with her on his shoulders and grinned holding her ankles. He looked over at the people staring and he made a face at them. That's right.. be jealous. He had a beauty queen on his shoulders and yall had nothing. He smiled as he spoke to her. " Never gets old." He blushed a bit never having her on his shoulders while she was wearing a skirt.

I threw my hands in the air and leaned backwards, facing the sky now. I smiled and my eyes lit up when I saw the sun dazzling against the buildings. Nope! Let's go to the town. I said and pulled up again. I could feel the vibrations of each step Daisuke made. He was surprisingly a really fast runner, even with me on his shoulders! When I looked down I noticed his face was turning red. Is he embarrassed? I thought, but as quickly as the thought came, it left. I poked his cheek with my pointer finger. What's wrong?