[OP Fl1] A new challenger appears![Complete]

Guest Sato Daisuke

Guest Sato Daisuke

Her shrill laughter was a welcome sound. Him running was still as fast. But when she poked his cheek his face got redder." N..nothing." he pulled on her skirt a bit. He didn't wanna say it out loud as it was embarrassing. He stopped and looked down hoping she would get the hint. " What.. did you want to do today ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt him tug on my skirt, I got the clue that it was my skirt. When I thought about this my face turned bright red and I jumped off his back really quick. I didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea, he was my best friend and I didn't want to ruin that. I put on my usual happy face after wiping the redness off my face before he could notice. I thought I would leave that up to you! I said and poked his nose. I stuck a fierce pose for two seconds...then fell to the floor and rolled around laughing.

Guest Sato Daisuke

She got the hint. Finally, he thought. Don't get him wrong. Most men would kill to have that happen but he wanted something different. Soon as she poked his nose he would look at her and grin. " Come on. Let's go eat or something.. let's go catch up ok?" He extended his hand to the girl who was on the ground." We can talk about everything."

That sounds like fun! I said with a giant grin and grabbed his hand. I took off, dragging him behind me. It felt so good to be with Daisuke again after so long. By now my immature side showed by skipping and swinging our interlocked fingers back and forth. I had no idea where we were going to eat but I didn't care, whenever I was with him I felt more alive. With Daisuke being around there were no limits on what I could do!

Guest Sato Daisuke

He laced his fingers tightly against hers and smiled. He pulled her to a nice cafe where the two could talk. He pulled a seat for her and spoke softly. " After you." He grinned. After she sat down, he spoke to her. " So.. what have you been up to since we've been apart?" The NPC came by and he ordered an ale.

Wo-ah! I said as I was suddenly pulled into a cafe. It was quaint and small. Around the cafe it kept one color scheme, green. When the waitress came by I ordered a glass of water impatiently. I have obviously been leveling up since then, unlike you. I have been solo and refused guilds while we were separated. Are you referring to the real world also? I said.

Guest Sato Daisuke

" Both?" Of course he didn't level. He had been too busy searching for her that he kept himself attached to town." I didn't do much because I wanted to be with you. " He answered her honestly. " Do you realize I would of killed for you? Geez. " He leaned back a bit." I wanna know all about how you've been. You see..." his voice trailed off at the last part." I missed you." He muttered.

Well before I left to come here I got into the college we both wanted to go to! I said, hoping this excite him. The next part about wanted to be with me didn't surprise me at all. We were never separated at all, always there when in trouble. It wasn't a love story... it was our reality but everyone's fantasy. Killed for me? I would have killed for you, that's why I leveled up. I wanted to be strong enough to protect you. I finished, confessing how silly it was. I blushed a little bit and was glad that our drinks arrived in time. I cupped my hands around my water and began to sip slowly.

Guest Sato Daisuke

Their life was what one wanted to be as a fairy tale. Rarely were secrets kept from each other. Just one. He reached over and brushed her hair out of her face." That's great news !" And hearing her train to protect him set his upper cheek bones on fire with redness " I ...I guess I will train harder.. for you " He took a gulp of the ale. Man did it taste good and hit the spot.

I gave Daisuke a quirky grin when he placed my hair out of my eyes. To him I was an open book, I even told him about personal things. I really liked the fact that he listened to me, even if I babbled about random things he didn't care about. Yeah, you better! I laughed, feeling less tension than before. I could still feel that something was up with him, it was the best friend senses I had. I finished my water and set it on the table. So what about you? What have you been up to besides halting your search for me? I said and flashed another smile. Being with him made me happy in ways I couldn't describe.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He propped his elbow on the table and placed his cheek on his fist thinking." Well.. I got an apartment in the real world. A newer motorcycle. " He shrugged. He didn't have much really. " Oh. I also got my internship accepted at the hospital." He drank his ale and his face became a bit red. He was a light weight really. But none the less he was still in control. " You'll have to come by when we're free." Although he said this , he didn't care if the world was on fire. Right here. Right now was where he wanted to be.

I was glad that he was holding out in the real world. Oh really? New apartment, transportation, internship? Do you have a girlfriend now too? I said with an evil grin. I noticed also that he was drinking something instead of water. With a concerned look I took the oddly colored liquid out his hands and smelled it. It smelled different from anything I have smelt before. I pressed the glass to my lips and let it rush down me, it tasted so bad to me. What is this? I said, skeptical of it.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He blushed deeply and answered her question." No.. I wish I had a girlfriend." He looked at the girl drink his ale." Alcohol. " He laughed a bit at her reaction. " I'm old enough to drink." He grinned. " Any boys in your life?" He raised the glass to hide his hopeful expression. " Anyone you secretly wanna be with?"

I spit out the alcohol I just tasted, I could already feel a weird sensation in my mouth. No your not! I scoffed at him. I didn't like the idea of him growing up faster than me, it made me feel like we were drifting apart. When he mentioned a boyfriend I smiled, knowing how to answer this. The only boy I have in my life is you! Your such a goofball! I laughed and held onto his ale. I didn't want him to drink it anymore.

Guest Sato Daisuke

She was a doll. When she held onto his ale, he smiled a bit at her and nodded. " Fine.." He ordered a strawberry water and looked at her. His hand clenched a bit at her statement." You mean that ? That I'm the only guy?" His hair moved instinctively over his eyes. "It's time we grew up." He spoke to her. " Did you want to....be..my.." he couldn't even whisper the last word as it struggled on his tongue.

I smiled when he ordered a different drink, he understood my concern. Of course I mean it! I lean over across the table and whisper in his ear. That NPC over there is totally checking you out! I said and shrieked hysterically, the small amount of ale was making a change in my laughs. They now sounded higher than usual, which sounded awful. Did I want to be your what? I said, sitting back into my chair. I stared at him with my deep green eyes and waited for his response.

Guest Sato Daisuke

That bothered him a bit. Every time he wanted to be a but serious about the two, she couldn't take a hint. " uh...I only have eyes for someone else. Someone very close." He gave her a not so subtle hint this time. He wanted her to catch on so he didn't have to spell it out for her. He gladly took the water and sipped it awaiting her answer.

I put the ale back on the tray when the waitress came by again. I propped my head on the table and smiled at him again. You still didn't answer my initial question, Did I want to be your what? And who is this special person of- My eyes widened, I got the hint. Was he talking about me?! I wondered. My face turned bright red and I sat there speechless, I never looked this way before. My eyes were wide, face red, and I froze there, lost in my own thoughts.

Guest Sato Daisuke

Looks like the words did the trick. He looked at her behind his glass and spoke. " Looks like you got the hint." He sipped again. His face was red but be felt relieved to get that out. It was impossible to stay focused with her and not tell her that he had deep feelings when they were young. It didn't matter.. He couldn't picture himself without her . He genuinely felt love for her." What's your answer ?"

He seemed relieved to know that I had any idea of what he was actually ask me. I knew my own answer to the question, yes. Still even knowing, I sat there frozen and unable to speak. I opened my mouth, then closed it. The words wouldn't come out right even if I tried. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, trying to calm down and relax. D-Daisuke, y...Was all I could manage before I passed out on the table. I was having another nervous breakdown, so it was a common thing to happen.