[OP Fl1] A new challenger appears![Complete]

Guest Sato Daisuke

Guest Sato Daisuke

All he could do was blink at first. Then he emptied his glass and took an ice cube out. He dripped the cold ice on the back of her neck and tilted his head. " Wake up sunshine." He laughed a bit as he shook his head." No time to freak out. " He rested his head against his fist again.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K-K-Kyahhh! I yelled and brought my head up from the table. I smacked the back of my neck where I could feel something running down it. I looked at Daisuke who was calmer than me. Freak out? I didn't..oh. I had another didn't I? I said, knowing the answers. I had gotten too worked up about something, but I couldn't remember it. I gave him a serious glare now. I told you if that happened to never pour water on me! I practically screamed. Everyone else in the cafe were staring at me with wide eyes and scared faces. I looked down and fiddled with my hands in my lap as my face turned redder.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He sighed. She always was like this so it was no surprise at the fact she forgotten." Be. Mine." He simply spoke tonher. He was serious as he stared at her waiting for an answer. There was simply no going back after this statement. They would be together either way. He just wanted to make it simple. Just always together would be nice.

B-be yours? I stuttered. What does he mean? Were we talking about this before I..? These thoughts pondered in my head, but they didn't stop the fact that I was being pressured by myself. I placed head on the table, not passing out this time, and closed my eyes. If I even tried to decide right now I would just pass out again.

Guest Sato Daisuke

" I asked you out.. did you want to be my girlfriend?" He simplified it for her as he sighed. He was wondering if this was the right step. For him, it was. He was wondering if it was hers. He would walk beside her and train and protect her. He would become stronger than most and try. Well, it's what he wanted. Whether it happened or not remained to be seen.

You asked me out where? You know I'd go with you- I stopped mid sentence because now I felt like an idiot. He wasn't asking to go anywhere, he wanted to date me. I swallowed hard and took a deep breath, this was difficult to answer. He's my best friend, would be any different? Would it get weird and die? I thought and lifted my head from the table. I knew what I was going to say to him now. Daisuke, I will do anything for you. So yes, I will. I smiled and continued. I want to go wherever you go. I said with a slight tear in my eye.

Guest Sato Daisuke

A sigh of relief was heard as he smiled. He grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. His eyes looked upon her gentle features and noticed the tear. A slight tilt of his head as he asked." Why the tear?" He wiped it away slowly and perked a brow." I always wanted to ask you out.. since our elementary school days"

When he wiped my tear away I gave a grateful smile to him. I pushed the hair out of my eyes again and listened to what he said next. Then why didn't you...y-you big dummy! I said and cried a little more. The weren't bad tears, but good ones. If I had known that I would have said it myself! I said and laughed.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He laughed at her reaction as he tilted his head. Hand continued to wipe away those tears. The npc waitress came back and he ordered some bread and a dip. He smiled a bit and asked. " I remember the days I tried to but I felt too nervous. As I got older, I didn't get as nervous.. but it's when I left I felt that I had lost my chance. You are a beautiful young woman so I figured you would of gotten a boyfriend now. Good luck smiled on me." He grinned a bit as he drank another. " How is your family?" He asked her now.

I stopped crying when the waitress came by. Daisuke ordered our favorite, bread and dip. I blushed hard at his praise. I'm not going to die in this game so easily, I won't go down without a fight! I said and pumped a small fist into the air. Oh and I do have a boyfriend now, you! I smiled, teasing him. I didn't know how to respond about my family. My parents were doing fine before I left. I imagine that they are crying their eyes out right now, thinking it's their fault I came here. My stomach tightened at the image of seeing my parents cry. I must be causing them so much trouble and grief right now.

Guest Sato Daisuke

Their dip arrived and he took a piece to break it and share with her. He listened quietly at her story about things and he frowned. " I bet they're praying for you to wake up soon." He oftened wondered who would miss him or cry for him at this moment. His foster parents just did it for the money. He didn't see a penny from those years.

A light sigh escaped his lips as he took a bite. After swallowing, he spoke." Where do you stay around here?" He curiously asked. He had been staying at a cheap inn that had no luxuries. It was a simple bed with a window he could look out of. Of course he would have to go fight to get more money to find a decent place to stay.

I offered a smile and gladly accepted the bread. After taking a bite out of if I felt a little better. I don't stay in one place usually. I'm non stop, I move floors. I was actually headed to the ninth floor, I heard they beat the floor boss! I said with a twinkle of excitement in my eye. I liked to explore the world, even if it wasn't the original place I came from.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He gazed at her as she announced the news of the latest level being cleared. This feeling of feeling small was demeaning to him as he felt it. What had he been doing all this time with himself ? Why couldn'the be strong ? In fact,the love of his life was stronger than he. He couldn't even protect himself let alone her. His face didn't change even with the on going battle within. " That's fantastic.. I wonder what's up there?"

His hand dropped down to the side and formed a fist in frustration. He had to be stronger. He needed to be stronger. At this rate, he'd be killed if things kept up at the moment. Then he'd leave her when he finally got her." What's there to do around here?" He asked to push those thoughts away. He had to focus on her.

I know right? I heard it was super hot, like scorching! I said with a fire building up in me. I get excited way too easily now a days, impatient even. I could see him tense up just a bit after he finished asking me a question. The way he kept the smallest things from me was annoying. Personally, I would like it if he wasn't so closed about his feelings most of the time. He just let out his feelings about me..what bugging him still? I thought and put on a smile. I don't know what you can do on this floor, I wasn't here very much. But on the icy floor there's skating! I said.

Guest Sato Daisuke

He stood up and paid for their food with a gracious smile. Eyes gazed at her and he extended his hand to her." Come on..I'd love to go ice skating with you like old times." He grinned looking at her. His thoughts were immediately on her now. He wanted to make time for her and they could train together as well." I'll hold you like before." A bigger grin spread on his face. The thought of holding before was embarrassing. But now, he wanted to hold her and be there for her. He was the better skater between the two.

(Sorry for the short post)

I stood and reached for Daisuke's hand with a gracious smile. I'm better at skating then you, no need to hold me this time. I said with a giant smile. The last time we skated I wasn't very good at it; now that I went skating in this game I had gotten so much better. Now I could land hard ice skating jumps without any problems, but he didn't know that. I planned to surprise him when we got there.

Guest Sato Daisuke

Hand slipped into hers as he stood up. He walked around the table and kissed her cheek." I'll do it anyway." He grinned walking with her along toward the portal. She would have to take him to the place where they could go. Having her was a dream he didn't want to wake from for fear of losing the best thing he's had. Off to the land of snow.