[PP-F1] Strange New Encounters

I walked aimlessly through the starting town of Aincrad, having only my starting gear, and starting sword equipped but that's only for now. "Well I've been lazying around enough for the day, lets get this show on the road." I said to my myself, and began to make my way to the fields, aiming to begin my grinding spree, I was a bit behind skill wise but that gap would soon be filled.

Walking around I admired the scenery all to much, this world was without a doubt incredible even if it was a death game. The people, the houses, the NPC all was so awesome I was captivate by the starting town. Anyways after a while I reached the border of the town and began to stare at the fields, monsters could be seen in the distance. I placed my hand on my beginner curved sword and stretched a bit then mumbled "Here we go..."

Looking for my first monster I saw a boar pretty standard monster I guessed, "Let's try this out." I thought.

I walked towards it, i was still facing away from me so I had and advantage for know, I drew out my Beginner's Curved sword and took a swing it. Being a bit confident in my skills since I practice Kendo back in the real world, but I wonder how much I could muster in this game world.

Me: HP 5/5

Boar: HP 0/3

After one hit the boar was brought down and exploded into many polygons, "One hit KO maybe that Kendo really does help out in this world." I said with a smirk on my face, then notice the loot window saying "You Get: Sankishin! Type: Equipment: Necklace, Rarity: Uncommon." "Nice and rare item to boot." I said and pressed the OK button and decided to go back hunting.

I felt a hand on my shoulder not feeling any malice from it I turn my head towards the person, then I find myself looking down to a woman a beautiful one if I might add. She was considerably smaller than me, I was 5'11 feet tall she was at least a few inches shorter than me "So, what did you get?" she said, I couldn't help but to smile, "Nothing much just a Necklace." and gave a small childish chuckle.

Well I had just begun his grinding and on my first kill I got a rare necklace item, I was lucky but this wouldn't last long. I once again gaze at the woman, "So your also EXP Grinding?" I asked her and smile noticing another player advancing his way towards us, I slightly smile "The more people the better." I thought and waited for both of them.

"Yeah trying to anyways." the man said walking to us, I'd direct my attention at him "My name is Claim." he introduced himself and held his hand for a shake. I smile and held his hand the shook it, "Pleasure to meet ya Claim, my names Seihito." I said with a childish chuckle and let go of his hand, I have always been one for new encounters and loved meeting new people.

"Wanna party up? I bet we could get by a lot faster if we worked together." I said to him smiling and waited for a response....

I smiled looking back at the woman as she said "Oh, well that's cool too. A necklace of what kind?" she said. "Hmm I didn't look, I think it was a Charm. I replied to her.

"That offer goes to you as well, about the party I mean. Would you also join, the more the merrier I always say." I said and chuckled and took out the menu and Invited both the Woman and Claim to a party, "If you don't mind me joining." Claim replied, "Don't worry I don't mind at all." I said and press the invite button creating a party and sending out an invitation to both of them. "Also I didn't catch your name miss." I said with a childish smile directing my question to the female.

A party invite popped up in front of me. I was shocked to see this, I didn't think I would ever be invited to join a party with other players. My hand hovered over the declined button as I looked up at Seihito. I moved my finger down and pressed the accept button. A charm? That sounds interesting. My name is Yuk- I mean Snow. My name is Snow. I said and stood up a little straighter.

"Nice to meet you Snow-san." I said and smiled at her to ease her stiffness, they both accepted my party invite this was good since playing solo can be boring at times but when there's people its always a lot more fun. It's also good to be in a group when fighting against monsters since each can protect each other and so on so it was also safer, but in this floor the danger wasn't that high but still its better safe than sorry. I looked at both Snow and Claim, not sure what to do next "So what do you two want to do now? Should we hunt? Maybe go find a Dungeon? Lazying around and talking is good too." I said in a childish tone obviously happy.

The breeze picks up a bit sending a wave of nice cool air at the trio followed by the smell of grass from the plains around us, I was a nice weather setting today with a bright sun bathing us in its rays.