[PP-F1] Because the minimum HP for this floor is 2, right?

[OOC]

The world spins through some abstract form of physics that Elyth really didn't care all that much about but was still forced to learn about at school. Until now, that is, when she was suddenly in the floating castle of Aincrad, which liked to defy the laws of gravity through some kind of ancient magic thing that nobody in-game ever bothered to explain to Elyth.

As of now, Elyth was striding out of an inn in the Town of Beginnings, which she really liked and really didn't want to leave, but staying there would be a sore waste of time, and thus Elyth was striding out of an inn in the Town of Beginnings. It was not raining, thank goodness, but Elyth had an umbrella just in case, and clouds ominously filled the sky.

She muttered a brief "Hn," before walking away from the inn and to the central plaza of the town, from where she would...

Gee, she didn't know, but something would come to her, or she would go charging to it. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Oh lol.. now I see. No need to be sorry]

He stared at the sky for the longest time. The cloud movement and the sky itself was all real looking. But the matter of it was that it didn't seem...right. He was standing in the central plaza sky gazing as if deep in thought. But really.. The only thought was why the clouds ever really moved one way. He took a deep breath and looked forward.

Kiluia began walking to a bench to rest his sore neck due to the constant looking. Body slowly bent down and there he was now...relaxing the day away. He hadn't slept for a few days now but nothing seemed to bother him in particular. Azure eyes seemed light and calm today as he scaled the scenery. Another day trapped in this world.. seemed kinda hopeless.

Rest assured, he did notice Elyth and right hand waved at her.

When she had finally reached the central plaza, Elyth stretched and flexed her body parts before scanning her surroundings. It was pretty easy finding something to do here, because there was a bulletin board with little slips of paper on it, all of which listed a quest to complete. So that was where Elyth headed to first, running briskly, and... It was pretty crowded. Looking at the crowd made Elyth's head hurt. So she looked around for a chair when she spied a hand waving to her.

Or maybe it wasn't to her, but she was curious as to why a certain white-haired person was waving at her, and look, it was Kiliua, someone who had helped her through a dungeon on floor one.

"Oh hi there," Elyth called out, and began skipping over to the waver excitedly. "Uh, it's nice to see you again!"

Her enthusiasm never ceased to amaze him. Her energy would be most welcome if he didn't feel a but lazy today." Hi Elyth." He smiled and tilted his head. Platinum hair slowly started to follow the direction of the tilt and his hair was a slight mess. He sat up and offered the seat beside him.

She seemed like her usual self, he thought. He spoke on a light cheery tone." How goes it today, Miss Elyth?" He inquired. In truth, her company was most welcome today since the death of Yumi made him disheveled most days. But he remained cheerful placing a front for friends to not worry so much.

Kiliua looks tired, Elyth thought as she sat down, but chose to pursue the matter no further. If he wanted to spill whatever was weighing down in him, then that was a decision he would make and something Elyth would be happy to force out of him if necessary.

She swatted away the thought, and sat down besides Kiliua.

"How goes it today, Miss Elyth?" he asked, and Elyth wasn't really sure what to say as she had just woken up a couple minites prior.

"Well... I had a good dream..." She muttered, laughing awkwardly before admitting, "Okay, I'm sorry, I was sleeping up until some minutes ago. How are you?"

I hope he doesn't pass anything off as 'good,' Elyth thought, smiling peacefully. Come to think of it, the sky looked really pretty today, and Elyth felt so sleepy... Maybe she would find an isolated meadow and sleep outdoors today. Maybe she could drag Kiliua with her.

Yes, that was a good idea!

He was tired. It had been days since he slept. Every time he closed his eyes, her painful expression haunted him every moment he dozed off. He would snap awake every time the second he managed to rest. Her voice burned and echoed in his mind every time he saw a young player. Elyth was right, he was tired. [Refer to the thread Broken for further details]

" That's great to hear." He smiled wearily. Sleep. Going to sleep sounded perfect as he blinked a few times behind those glass frames. He looked up at the sky and spoke." Beautiful day no? One could just...fade away staring at it." He zoned out for a few seconds before speaking." Any plans for the day? Dungeons, gathering, treasure hunting perhaps?" He inquired to ease the sudden urge to sleep.

"Let's go... Exploring!" Elyth announced heartily. "And while we're exploring, you can tell me more about yourself and why you look so tired, and we'll find a small clearing out in the middle of nowhere and take a long, well-deserved nap."

She looked over at Kiliua and waved a hand before his face. "That sound good? We could bring some food and call it a picnic if you want. I mean, instead of a nap."

Elyth stood up and stretched again. She felt like a cat these days, and she acted like one a bit too much. She wondered if this was what it felt like to grow old, but that wouldn't be it, right? She had always planned to grow old and get fake teeth that she could pop out anytime she wanted to and scare people with, and she wanted to be able to get away with all sorts of pranks that no one would be able to blame her for because she would be old and would seem senile to most.

And that was how Elyth thought old age was sometimes a good thing. If she complained about her back, she could conveniently swing around her came and hit someone in the spine, all the while holding back laughter.

Every cloud has a silver lining.

And she was daydreaming again. Elyth snapped back to reality, and said, "So, uh, do you know any chefs?"

Really? Exploring? Th poor guy was dead on his feet but he stood up and his legs cracked a bit and he stretched the rest of his body. He couldn't disappoint his new friend." Sure.. let's go. Any place you wanna go?" A nap huh? That sounded good. And a picnic? Sure.. but he had to cook." I can make some food..." He whispered a bit.

" Sounds like a plan." He grinned. He was just in the mood to talk and have fun. The nightmares were making him lose his mind." What'd you wanna eat at the picnic?" He asked in a curious tone. Did she want sandwiches? Or something a bit more complex ? He could do either or.

"Well, for starters, let's go scale a mountain range!" Elyth exclaimed happily. She turned back to look at Kiliua, and smiled. "I'm just joking. We're not going to walk, we're going to ride there on horses, and I don't really care what kind of food you give me- as long as it tastes good, it'll be fine," Elyth said, putting her hands behind her head.

She then had another brilliant idea, one that she wasn't going to tell Kiliua at the moment.

"So, let's meet up at the city gates in thirty minutes, okay? You go get some food, and I'll go get the horses," Elyth said. She hoped Kiliua would be able to make the ride, for the view she was referring to was absolutely fantastic.

He blinked a few times and was happy it was a joke. He simply nodded as he started to go to the vendors direction to pick up ingredients." Sounds good to me. " He smiled and waved goodbye to the girl. He was in good company. Friends were always the best. His gaze locked onto some interesting vegetables and meats.

He tapped his chin and sighed wondering what to get and eat. A bento box? He would make that and a few sandwiches. Maybe a fresh drink or so. Yes fruits would be nice and veggies for the horses. He made his fresh bento with white rice and seemed to be sushi like except it had a substitute of whatever fish they had here. He of course tasted it before he would serve it to her. And lastly, a ham sandwich with a spread of mayo substitute.

It wasn't before long he was waiting at their destination and yawned with his eyes closed.

While Kiliua was making stuff to eat and buying ingredients (albeit in a different order), Elyth had been procuring mounts for the both of them. There was a white steed with a cremello coat, and beside it, a horse with the contrasting color of sleek ebony black. Elyth had already somewhat bonded with the black horse, and besides, it was shiny and soft. Not to say the cremello horse wasn't like that too, just that Elyth liked the black horse.

Elyth also had an extra backpack on her, filled to brim with- what?, oh no, she wasn't going to tell. The two horses were also saddled with blankets and water and the like.

Upon seeing Kiliua approach, Elyth waved exuberantly. "Kiliua! Do you have the food? Put it in the horses' saddlebags!"

He approached her with the horses behind and he spoke" Which ones for me?" He asked as he started unpacking items into the saddle bag. He wouldn't tell her yet what he brought or anything. Why ruin the surprise? He yawned again and made way to her and tilted his head. Since she was by the black one...he figured it was safe to say that he had the white one.

Elyth looked happy and in turn it made him happy. His thoughts were being pushed away about that dreadful night. He was having a spark of life at this moment. Would it deteriorate ? Yes but he was going to try to prolong his misery." Lead the way." He grabbed onto the white horse and awaited for further information.

"Lead the way," Kiliua said, and Elyth mounted the black horse. She headed onto a path made of cobblestone that winded through the fields of Floor One and lead to the mountains in the distance. Once the ebony horse had settled into a steady gait, Elyth looked over to Kiliua.

"So. Why did you look so tired earlier?" Elyth asked softly. This topic seemed a bit sensitive, Elyth felt. She didn't want to begin the conversation too strongly.

"And what food did you bring?" she asked as a follow-up.

Her question stung him awake as they trotted along the cobble stone road. Why was he tired? He looked at the horses mane and spoke gently." I haven't slept in five days..." He looked at her now. He offered a sad smile and continued." Something bad happened." He closed his eyes recounting every feature of Yumi." I killed someone. Because they killed her."

Teardrops fell onto the back of the horse and was absorbed by its fur. He didn't let a sound out as he let those tears flow." I just can't sleep.. The nightmares haunt me. I blink and I see her face...I see her everywhere. " He had a bad habit in telling strangers his business. That was his own fault.

"..."

I wanted to start this conversation mildly, but... Did I just step on a landmine? So much for tact... Elyth berated herself inwardly, and when she turned around, Kiliua was crying. No, there's a nuclear bomb facility above the landmine.

She turned away and said, "Yumi... She was really important to you. And because she died, you took revenge. Is that right?"

Taking a deep breath, Elyth asked softly, "What exactly do you feel guilty about?"

Had he been crying? Man The lack of sleep must of triggered water works for him as he wiped away his tears." Sorry. " He muttered a bit. He hadn't even realized tears were there. When he looked up at her he felt...bad." Don't worry about it.. didn't mean to start our day off like that. " With that brief moment, he regained his composure and looked up." I thought it was raining. " Idiot. Why would you make up excuses as he scolded himself.

" ....I don't really know. She was someone close and she died." He answered looking up at the Rays of the sun. Before he knew it, he answered her previous question." A bento box sandwiches, and some strawberry flavored water sweetened with raw sugar." He looked back at her. He had become a bit of his former self.

Elyth decided to disregard Kiliua's earlier crying. It was fine. He was entitled to cry after something like that happened to him. "Don't worry, Kiliua. We still have a great adventure ahead of us!"

Elyth raised a hand to the sky momentarily, then coughed and snapped on the reins to the black horse. "Let's go! We still have food to eat and a nap to be napped!"

Before them, in the immeasurable distance, were the targets of Elyth's dearest wish at the moment, the location of their picnic and nap!

The horse picked up speed, and soon Elyth was riding towards the town of Horunka, from where they would head into the mountain range and to the napping place.

Soon his own reins snapped to follow in tow. He appreciated how she didn't treat him differently. That's all he could ask for as the high tailed it to their destination. It won't be long now, he thought as he raced her. He took a deep breath as they rode side by side. The cool air was welcome to him. Maybe this was what he needed to snap out of it. Of course he would pray.

" How far ?" He asked her while they were side by side. He envisioned a cove where there was a lake and a sandy area they could lay down and nap. Sleep.. that was a great idea. He would literally pass out if and when he could. He flashed an anxious smile at her. " We should stop and drink a bit while we can." Just in case of monsters.

“How far?" Kiliua asked, and Elyth pointed to the speck that was Horunka in the distance.

"It's not really that far, but it'll take some time to reach," she replied, and turned to see Kiliua smiling... nervously? worriedly? What was the right adjective...?

Oh well, she thought, abandoning that particularly pointless train of thought, and Kiliua said, " We should stop and drink a bit while we can."

Elyth looked from the village and back to Kiliua, and went off the path to a particularly open meadow, where she stopped her horse and slipped off. She flicked white hair into a ponytail high above her head, and stood up, waiting for Kiliua to follow. She had nothing to say against eating early.

Seeing her motion to the distance made him sigh a bit. Sleep was what he desired at the moment. Food was also a necessity at this time. He took time to cook it for the two so it was only right to eat it as soon as possible." I'm hoping you enjoy the food." He spoke as they made way to the village.

Eyes gazed forward at the village. He didn't recognize the place. Now he was wondering where they were. She seemed well versed in traveling so he thought about who this girl was. She was mysterious and very little was known about her. So he asked her things to get to know her." So...what do you do for fun?"He asked as an icebreaker between the two. He wouldn't bombard the girl yet with numerous questions yet.