[PP-F1] Because the minimum HP for this floor is 2, right?

"So...what do you do for fun?" Kiliua asked, and really couldn't think of anything, and so just said, "Well, I explore? Come to think of it, I'm not really too sure myself. I'm much to weak to fight on the front lines, so I explore SAO as a hobby!"

She looked at Kiliua, who was evidently tired, and then to the village, which seemed to be in the close vicinity. Perhaps, if they rushed, they could get to the village before noon, and she could ask the innkeeper to use the portal [for RP uses only, of course], and decided to take a piece of the sandwich, chewing it while asking, "Do you have any more questions? Uhm... Why don't we get to the village before noon? There's a portal in the inn's basement that can take us to the napping place."

She smiled happily, because honestly, the food was good, and waited for Kiliua to say something and eat something. "Oh, and Itadakimasu! Thanks for the food, Kiliua!"

He shrugged ever lightly. " I'll be fine. No rush. " He took out a sandwich and bit into it. He chewed then swallowed before asking." I don't think your weak. You seem capable to fight. " He tilted his head and wondered that there was more to this girl than just traveling. The wave of being tired wore off and he stretched a bit. He took another bite and watched the sun. " Your welcome for the food. I enjoy cooking meals. I need to make a living off of it someday.." Eyes glanced over at her then back at the village." We'll get there soon enough. "

His eyes returned to the horse and he stroked the mares mane. It was soft and gentle. A smile crossed his face as he spoke to her. " Do you have a profession? Or do you fight like I do for col? " His questions weren't too personal. Just a few tid bits of info he would tuck in the back of his mind.