[PP - F1] A New Friend [pm for invit]

"Have you seen any bodies of water like rivers, or lakes? Perhaps even seen the fields of flowers?" Ruri asked with a cheerful attitude as she skipped around the two 'love-birds'. "I hope I'm not annoying you two.." Ruri had said before plopping onto the ground and smiling as she spun around in the circle on the ground. Unsure what she should really be doing, but being extremely bored.

watch her skip around as he replied " The farthest I've been from the city is here.." He bit his bottom lid as he pointed to what he thought was north with out checking his map " The woods at the north part of the city. I don't leave it much ether to lvl up or sleep" he looked at miki " walking around to see those place sounds fun"

Kyroru was walking to the top of the hill were the three were talking so he could get a view of the surrounding area "man this hill didn't look that big from afar" kyroru said aloud as he put his hands over his eyes to block out the sun. As he looked he saw the three up on the hill, " Oh, other players?" Kyroru kept moving forward cautiously to were the three were standing.

Kyroru was walking to the top of the hill were the three were talking so he could get a view of the surrounding area "man this hill didn't look that big from afar" kyroru said aloud as he put his hands over his eyes to block out the sun. As he looked he saw the three up on the hill, " Oh, other players?" Kyroru kept moving forward cautiously to were the three were standing.