[PP-F2] «Trapped by the River»

In the middle of the day, I was walking by the edge of a river. I looked around, and sat with my legs in the river. I wonder who would ever cross this river. I thought to myself, as I continue to watch the river flow by. I watch the fishes swim against the current, but suddenly they all started to swim with it. "What's going on?" I said, as I stood up. I looked over, and spotted a player in the river.

I ran over towards the player, and tried to grab his arm. "Reach for my arm!" I shouted, but the branch fell off, and she was headed off the edge of Aincrad. I jumped into the river, and grabbed onto her arm. I was able to grab a hold of a root of a tree sticking out of the ground. "Climb up using me, as support." I said, as I gripped onto the roots.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Miki had been wandering the area beside the river for a while until she had tripped on something and fallen in. Miki, being slightly hydrophobic, panicked and tried to get out of the water as fast as she could, but the current was too strong and swept her downstream. She knew she couldn't get out of the current without help and had almost just given up when a player held out a stick. She grabbed it but it snapped so the player jumped in and assisted her to the river bank. After she had climbed out she turned and extended her arm to the player to help him out and onto dry land.

The player made it towards the other side, then the roots snapped. The current pushed towards what seems to be the end of me, but I was able to grab onto a log. I coughed, as I tried to gasp for air. I looked at the girl, but I couldn't do anything. The feeling of drowning is real, but I had enough strength to get on top of the log. There was a slight cracking noise, but I ignored it and layed on the log to rest.

She sees the roots snap and watches as he is swept away by the current. She quickly looks around for something, anything to save him. He was safe enough on the log, though it didn't look to sturdy, and probably would shatter soon. She sees a small shed and rushes over and peeks in. She sees a rope and grabs it then runs back and tosses it out towards him. "Here, grab on!"

As soon as I spotted the rope I grabbed it. The log cracked, but I was able to hold onto the rope. I felt the rope around my hands and gripped it. I looked at her, as my silver hair started to revert back to itself. I climbed towards the player, and layed by her side. "Well.. I guess you saved my life. I don't know how to thank you." I said, as I lay there with my eyes clothes.

Miki drops the rope and lays down on her back beside him with her hands behind her head. She takes a deep breath and curls into a ball shivering, still shocked from falling in the water. "Y-Yeah, but you did th-the same so we're even," She finally got out as she lay there, cold and wet. "W-We should probably get dry clothes."

I opened my eyes to see the player shivering, and I took off my trench coat. My whole player model has been quickly dryed, and I placed my trench coat over her. I picked her up (like a princess) and walked over to the shed nearby. It seemed to be abandoned, but I was able to create a bed like contraption for the girl. I placed her down, and let my trench coat act as a blanket for her. I placed my hand on my head, and rub my hair. "I hope this is warm enough for you." I said, as I stare at the door.

She feels the large coat placed around her then she feels someone lift her and carry her to the shed. She feels him place her on a bed of sorts and hears him say,"I hope this is warm enough for you." She nods and sits upright and stares at the player who had brought her here. "Why would he do that for me?" She pulls the coat tighter around her to keep as warm as possible. "Thanks... for the coat," She says as she directs her eyes to the floor of the shed.

I stood up, and walked over to the door. "No problem. You saved me today. That's the least I can do for you." I said, as I shut the door behind me. I sat in front of the door, and watched the rivers go by. "How did I fall in?" I said, as I cover my face with my hands. I walked around the shed, and found a log. "Tch. This almost saved me." I said, as I fall to the floor watching the clouds move by.

She sits in silence by herself as The player walks out and shuts the door. She was existed and layed down on her side using the large coat as a blanket. She tries to stay awake to be safe, but she eventually drifted off. All she could do was hope the player wouldn't kill her or do anything while she was sleeping.

I walked back into the shed, and found the player sleeping. "Well.. Good night then." I said, as I shut the door behind me. I took a seat by her, and placed my head on the bed like contraption. I felt my eye lids feeling heavy, and I started to drift off to sleep. What a day. I just got saved by a girl, and now we're sleeping in a shed. I smiled, and the night went by like a flash.

Miki wakes up and blinks a few times before sitting up and rubbing her eyes. She stretches lightly and yawns before looking down beside her. The player that had saved her had slept next to her. She jumps up off the bed and paces back and forth with a hand on her forehead. "OK what to do. I'm in a shed with a random guy I just met who slept next to me... not wierd at all, ehehe..." she thinks as she paces back and forth in the shed.

The sunlight shines at my eyes, and I woke up. I rubbed my eyes to see the player pacing back and fourth. "A-Are you okay?" I said, as I yawn. I smack my mouth, and titled my head. I stood up immediately, and walked back a few. "W-We I mean I didn't do anything to you." I said, with a nervous chuckle. I swallowed all the air in my mouth, as I look the opposite direction.

She turns to see the player was awake and staring at her. She jumps and backs up blushing a bright red as she asks him, "That's just... I mean I... and... why? Why'd you sleep next to me?" She stares at him, her face flushed a deep crimson now. "What did you do to me?!" she adds quickly after the last sentence. She crosses her arms over her chest and turns away from him and stares at the wall.

Why'd you sleep next to me? escape the lips of the player. "Well.. I.. You see.." I said, as I look away. I peeked back, and saw her face blushed with a crimson red. What did you do to me?! she said, as I quickly turn away. She crossed her arms and faced the wall. "N-Nothing.." I said, as I faced the wall. I walked towards the door, and looked back at the player. "I didn't do anything." I said, as I laugh nervously.

She glances at the player to find him standing up and walking over to the door. "Nothing!" She wasn't sure if she should take his word or not. "He did save me from drowning, but..." she turns back to the player and introduces herself. "Um... I'm Miki." She holds one hand out for a hand shake, but didn't look at the player directly.

Um... I'm Miki I heard behind me. I stepped back, and shut the door in front of me. I turned back to see her looking the other way. "That's rather rude, but my name is Echo." I said, as I shook her hand. I let go immediately to prevent any other mis-conceptions. "A-Anyways.. It's nice to meet you, Miki." I said, as I looked away from Miki.

She turns back to the player and stares, her mood flopping to anger. She puts her hands on her hips and stares at the player, Echo. "I'm rude?! Your the one who slept next to me without even introducing yourself!" She takes a deep breath, then exhales to calm herself down. No reason to make an enemy, especially at such a low level. "Sorry... for accusing you. I'll take your word."

I heard her tone change as soon as I heard: I'm rude?! Your the one who slept next to me without even introducing yourself!. It ranged to my head, and I was about to walk out the door to clear my head. Sorry... for accusing you. I'll take your word. I heard, I shook my head and continued outside towards the river. "I guess calling her rude, wasn't the brightest idea." I said, as I walked towards the river.

She watches as Echo walks out of the shed and shuts the door behind him. She walks over to the bed like contraption and sits down when she realizes he had left his coat. She grabs it and sprints out if the shed to find him, wherever he went. She sees him walking along the river and she hurries over to where he was. "Hey you forgo-!" She trips on a rock and flies a few feet ahead, landing on Echo's back, causing them both to fall onto the ground.