[PP-F2] «Trapped by the River»

We walked out of the store, and into the central plaza of Urbus. I was fine with sleeping anywhere, but Miki took me into the nearest Inn. I was able to hear the conversation, but I couldn't get myself to stay awake. We walked upstairs, and I was dragging Miki down. We finally were able to reach the room, and she threw me to the bed. She sat right beside me, and I could feel her presence. As soon as I felt it, I sat up. "Wow. Where am I?" I asked myself, as I looked around to find Miki sitting there. "M-Miki! Why am I here? Weren't we eatting at the Ramen House?" I asked, as I got out of bed.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She wa shocked by his sudden realization that he wasn't in the restaurant anymore. "Your in an inn. You were about to pass out In the ramen shop, so I brought you somewhere you could rest for the night. They would have thrown you out if you had stayed and slept at the restaurant." She flops onto her back on the bed and stretches.

I sat on the floor, and leaned against the wall. "You could've left me you know." I said, staring at my feet. Why would you save me again? I thought to myself. She flops onto the bed, and I just sat there on the floor. I put my head between my knees, and closed my eyes.

She sits up as he says, " You could have left me you know. " She walks over to Echo and sits down beside him against the wall. "I couldn't have just left you... for some reason I couldn't just walk away." She puts an arm around his neck and lays her head down on his shoulder. "Maybe it's because I've always been alone..." she mutters as they sat against the wall of the room.

Miki placed her head on my shoulder, and I placed my head on top of hers. I couldn't have just left you I lifted my head, and looked at her. for some reason I couldn't just walk away. Miki.. I mumbled. Maybe its because I've always been alone... I smiled at her, and gave her a hug. "You'll never be alone, when I'm around." I said, as I grinned at her.

She feels his head in top of hers and she grins. She feels the warmth of his embrace as he says, "You'll never be alone, when I'm around." She turns and stares into his eyes before blushing a light red. She quickly pulls her arm back and stares down into her lap glancing at Echo every once and a while.

As she turns towards me, and I turn towards her. Our eyes met, and her face blushed a crimson red. She quickly pulls her arms away from me, and glances over at me once in a while. I look back at her once in a while, and placed my arms around her. "There's no need to be alone anymore." I smiled at Miki.

I picked Miki up, and took her over to the bed. I placed her gently on the bed, and sat besides her. "If you ever need me, Miki. Don't hesitate to ask." I said, as I lie myself next to her. I moved the blanket over us, and smiled at her. I scoot closer to her, and closed my eyes.

She feels Echo lift her from the floor and carry her to the bed before gently laying her down on the bed. He then lays down beside Miki and pulls a blanket over the two before scooting closer to her. She turns to see him with his eyes closed and she scoots closer to him and slides her leg over him. She gently reaches her arm over his chest and smiles as she closes her eyes and yawns.

I felt Miki scoot closer to me, and slid her leg over me. She gently reaches her arm towards my chest, and I opened my eyes, to see her smile, as she closes her eyes and yawn. My eye lids started to feel heavy, and I slowly drifted off to sleep. That very day, I've met Miki. We were once trapped by the river, and now we're closer than two should ever be. I was able to mutter, "Thank you for today, Miki." I smiled and fell to a deep slumber.