[PP-F2] «Trapped by the River»

I stood there for a moment, and watched the river flow by. I heard for a moment the shed door slam open. I ignored it, and heard Hey you forgo-!. Suddenly I fell to the ground, and looked behind me. "M-Miki!" I said, as I stood up. I picked her up and dusted her off. "You need to watch where you're going next time, Miki." I said, as I gave her a smile. I saw her with my trench coat, and took it from her. "Thank you for bringing this back to me." I said, as I put it on.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She lays there before she realizes what had just happened. Before she could react, Echo had picked her up and dusted her off before thanking her for bringing the coat. She stares at Echo for a bit before tackling him into a glomp. "Your just gonna leave me out here?!" She says as they fall backwards onto the river bank.

Miki stared at me for a bit, and tackled me. You're just gonna leave me out here?! I heard escape from Miki's lips. We fell backwards onto the river bank. "W-Well I can take you back to Urbus." I said, as I picked her up. I dusted myself off, and scanned around the forest. I pointed at the path past the shed, "There's the road that leads to Urbus." I said, as I walk towards the road.

She nods as he picks her up and tells her he will take her to Urbus. She skips as they start down the path he had pointed to. She hums the melody of a song she used to listen to before she entered this game and she slows down and walks beside Echo. "What are you gonna do after we get to town?" she asks after finishing the song she was humming.

(OOC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvzCmV3_12c the song)

Miki started to hum a silly song I seem to remember. I smiled at her, and continued on to the path we're on. What are we going to do after we get to town? I heard Miki said. I thought for a moment, and said"Well.. I don't know. I just thought I would walk you back to town. You said I shouldn't leave you there all alone." We came closer to the town, and I grin at the fact that we made it without any problems.

They had arrived at the town quicker than she had anticipated. She stops in her tracks as she sees all the people in the town walking back and forth across the paved streets of Urbus. She stares at the crowd of NPC's and player all walking with some task at hand, all having some reason to walk forwards. "Why should I move forwards...?" She shakes herself out of the daze and jogs to catch up to Echo.

We stopped in the middle of the town, and I walked towards the fountain. I took a seat, and watch Miki jogged towards me. "Well.. We're here. What shall we do now?" I asked her. I put my hands behind the bench, and looked straight up into the sky. What is there to do on this floor? I have to leave this floor soon anyways. Mine as well spend it with Miki. I thought to myself.

She sits next to him on the bench and immediately scoots away from him. She was still upset from what happened in the shed. She places a hand on her stomach as it grumbles. "When was the last time I ate?" She smiles awkwardly at Echo before asking, "Do you know if they have any good restaurants in Urbus? She was hungry enough to eat dried out leather or even a person. She shivers mentally at the thought of eating dried leather. "Never again!"

I looked at Miki, as she took a seat next to me. I moved my hands back to my laps, and she scooted away from me. I placed my hand on each of my sides, and she asked Do you know if they have any good restaurants in Urbus? I shook my head, "I haven't stayed in Urbus long enough to know about any restaurants around here. I have to leave this floor soon." I said, as I watch the fountain. My stomach started to growl, "I'm a bit hungry myself." I said to Miki.

She looks around through the crowd of people until she sees a sign that says, "The House of Ramen". She points to it and turns to Echo then back to the shop. "Shall we?" She grabs Echo's hand and walks towards the restaurant before he had time to answer. She keeps a tight grip on his hand as she leads him throw the crowd of people until they reach the door. She let's go of his hand and stands in front of the door and stares at him.

Miki pointed at the building in front of a crowd. "House of Ra-!" She grabbed my hand, before I could finish. We went through the crowd, and she tightly gripped onto my hand. We pushed through the whole crowd, and finally made it to the front door. "Whew! So, the House of Ramen." She let go of my hand, and stares at me. I opened the door, and took a bow. "Ms.Miki, a dinner awaits you." I said, with a failed sophisticated voice.

Giggling at his attempt to be sophisticated, she enters the shop and waits for Echo to follow. An NPC approaches the two and asks, "Table for two?" Miki nods and follows the NPC to their table. The table was a simple wooden table made of larch with a varnish finishing on it. On the table sat an intricate glass flower vase with a rose in it along with two menus. "See this isn't so bad," she chirps before sitting down in the chair. She smiles at Echo as he sits across from her in the other chair.

I walked in after Miki, and took a seat across from her. "I guess we can just have ramen." I said, as I ordered it. The NPC went to go get us our ramen, and I smiled at Miki. "Well, how was your day, Miki?" I asked Miki, as the food got to our table. I looked at the food, as if I never had at all. "F-Food!" I said, as I have been mesmerize. The players around us started to stare at me, as if I'm some kind of fool. "M-Miki.. We should start e-eating." I said, as I smack my lips.

She stops to think about the question before responding, "The day started out kinda awkward... again sorry. But now it's kinda nice, getting to eat at a restaurant with you." She blushes a bright pink, but quickly returns to her normal complexion when she sees some people chuckling and pointing at Echo. She gives them a death stare before turning back to Echo and the food."People these days..." "Yeah, let's eat! It looks really good!" She says as she scarfs down her food, not giving a damn about manners. Hey, she was hungry.

I didn't care about what people see, and started to gobble down on the ramen. I finished up, and leaned against the chair. "That was delicious." I said, as I put my head down on the table. A lot of people started to chatter about me. "Mhmm... Foood." I said, as I close my eyes. The night is young, and players started to leave the restaurant. "F-Food." I said, as I smiled.

She pushes the bowl forwards and leans back and sighs. "Wow, that was good!" she says while wiping her mouth with a napkin. She rests her chin between her palms and stares at Echo intently. "I return the question, how was your day? He seemed like he was about to fall asleep in the middle of the restaurant.

I opened one eye, and stare at Miki. "My day? Miki.. My day went well.." I said, as I smack my lips together. I closed my eyes, and said "I saved Miki from a river, and we slept in a shed. That's how my day went." I said, as I yawned. I put my hands on the table, and placed my head on them.

She quickly realizes that she was tired aswell as she yawns lightly. She hadn't realized how tired she was until just now. "Shall we go? This really isn't the best place to rest." She stands up and walks over to Echo and waits for him to stand. "Come on, before you pass out on the table."

"Sleep?" I stood up, and put my arm around Miki's neck. "O-Okay Good Night." I said, as I start to fall asleep. The restaurant owner and staff started to stare at the two of us. "Let's sleep." I said, dragging Miki down with me. In my head, I'm just trying to stay awake, To others, I'm just being a weirdo.

She winces as he wraps his arm around her and begins to fall asleep, weighing her down as he drifted off. She regains her footing and walks him out of the shop. Night had already taken the city and it wasn't safe to sleep outside, so she did what she thought would be best. She lead Echo to the nearest Inn and bought a room for them to stay in. The stairs were a pain, but when they had finally reached the room she just drops him on the bed and sits down beside him. "Couldn't you have tried a little harder walking up the stairs? I thought I was going to give out any minute, sheesh."