[PP-F1] Claim meets up with Kyroru _Miki_ ]

Have meet some good people in his mind he would walk along the fields and stop on top of a hill and sit down. A strong breeze would blow across the field his long silver hair blowing in the wind as well. He would cup his hand over the right side of his face to keep his hair out of his face as he took in the beautiful scenery. He would think to him self it wasn't really all that bad but then again he wasn't on the front lines.

Miki had been gazing at the scenery for sometime now and had lost track of time. She snaps out if her daze and begins to run back towards the town as fast as she could. "Just need to get over the hill and I-" Her thought were cut short as she slams into someone who was sitting on the ground. "Gyaaa- ugh!" She slams into the ground face first into the ground and just sits there, not really sure what had just happened.

Kyroru was walking to the top of the hill were the two players were at so he could get a view of the surrounding area "man this hill didn't look that big from afar" kyroru said aloud as he put his hands over his eyes to block out the sun. As he looked he saw the the two players up on the hill and seemed like they have stumbled over each other, " Oh, other players?" Kyroru kept moving forward cautiously to were the two were.

Not sure if that was a sign from the gms telling him to train hard to go back to the city of a player that had just ran him over. "Ok what just happened "He would rub the back of his head as would turn over and looked up to see if it was a player. If they were ok and need some help after a fall like. he would lay there for a second and cross he feet and prop his head on his hand as he smiled " Hey you ok? "

She sits up and turns to see who she had just plowed through. She finds a familiar face sitting behind her just as confused as she was. She quickly tries to fix her long two-toned hair, but it was hopeless. She sighs and says, "Yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that. Nice to see you again, Claim!" Her focus was drawn to a player slowly approaching the two and she glances over and gives a death stare to intimidate the player.

as kyroru continued walking he looked up at the two players at the top, he could now make out that it was a boy and girl and they seemed to know each other. As he got closer the girl took notice of him first and gave him a stare the sent shivers up his spine, "what was that all about" kyroru said aloud to himself. But kyroru was one never to back down from a challenge and he kept moving forward but at a little slower pace. he eventually got to speaking distance but couldn't find the right words to say with the girl giving him the death stare.

He looked at her hair and giggled a bit " Nice to see you too. you know I can help you out with you hair " she had looked away he would turn his head to see what she was looking see the other player he would way a friendly jester " Hey there names Claim " he would glance back at her and see the death stair it gave him a shiver. He would move a lot closer to her and he would sit up his legs still cross . He would brush most of the dirt off his hands as he smile and stared to fix her hair a little bit better. He would bump his leg on her. " Hey your going to give the kid a heart attack"

It looked like she made herself clear with the stare, as the boy had shivered. She turns back to Claim who had said he could help her with her hair and nods her head. "Go ahead. She turns to the player who was now within earshot but staying very silent. "I'm Miki. Can we help you with something?" she says casually, trying to see if the player was a pk or something like it.

As kyroru walked up claim spoke aloud to him " Hey there names Claim " kyroru stopped about five feet from the two and was about to give him a reply when Miki spoke up saying, "I'm Miki. Can we help you with something?" kyroru kinda looked at the girl and smiled a irritated smile *man this girl what did i ever do to here* kyroru thought to himself. he then looked over at claim " hey there, my names kyroru." he then turned over to miki "no i don't think there's anything i need help with its just that this hill seems to be the be location to get a good view of the surrounding area" kyroru said to her.

She giggles lightly as the player, Kyroru, was obviously very irritated. She thanks Claim as he walks over to Kyroru to greet him with a hand shake. She stands and stretches before lacing her fingers behind her back and giving Kyroru a cheerful smile. "It does have a great view for sure." She sighs and makes an innocent and cute face and says, "Gosh I'm really bored right now. What should I do...?"

Claim stood up and walked up to kyroru and extended his hand " Nice to meet you kyroru." claim said. Kyroru smiled and shook his hand in return. Kyroru then hears a small giggle from the girl as she stretched. "It does have a great view for sure." he said with a cheerful aura around her. *First shes giving me the death glare now she all friendly....ok just roll with it* kyroru thought to himself the girl then spoke again, "Gosh I'm really bored right now. What should I do...?" kyroru then stated, "that's actually why i was looking for a better view of the grounds to find an interesting place to go." kyroru says as he looks over the landscape.

She stares out at the view from the hill then turns back to Kyroru. He was distracted staring at the scenery so she sneaks up behind him and jumps on his back. "I don't wanna walk, so carry me!" She giggles and latches on to him, wrapping her arms around his chest and letting her legs sit on his waist. "You know how to give a piggy back ride right?" she asks as a grin spread across her face.

As kyroru looked to try and find an interesting place to go he was given a shock as miki jumped on his back,"W-wha..." Kyroru quickly regained his footing and he grabbed miki making sure she didn't fall. "I don't wanna walk, so carry me! You know how to give a piggy back ride right?" miki said and ask with a grin was across her face. kyroru gave a sigh as in accepting his predicament *well at least is wasn't Claim asking for the piggy back ride* kyroru thought to himself. kyroru then smiled then asked the two "Ok then but i don't know were we should start headed it looks about the same in every direction."

She tightens her grip slightly to stop herself from falling backwards. "I think a leisurelot stroll would be fun. You never know what you may find. The scenery is supposed to be great around this area, or at least that's what I've heard. Besides, I need a break from all the fighting, or else I'll end up... let's just go that way." She points towards a path that goes towards a lake.

Kyroru felt miki tighten her grip around him which after thinking about t a bit he got a little nervous having a girl on his back. *this isn't actually so bad* kyroru thought to himself he then lisent to miki and saw her point in the detection of the lake. Kyroru then instinctively said "ok then" then turned to claim smiled and began walking following Miki's finger pointing.

Her grin widens as Kyroru starts walking in the direction she had pointed. She stares in awe as they pass through a large field of poppies. "It may be digital, but it's still pretty... you could almost forget your in a game." She looks towards the lake and sees they were only a few hundred meters away. "Look, we're almost there! Hurry, before the sun sets!" she squeals excitedly as she grabs Kyroru's head and gently turns it towards the lake.