[PP-F1] Claim meets up with Kyroru _Miki_ ]

as kyroru was walking Miki stated aloud "It may be digital, but it's still pretty... you could almost forget your in a game." kyroru looked around as she says this. "Ya it amazed me when i first logged in at how life like this game was." kyroru said replying to Miki. "what about you Claim? what were your thoughts when u first logged in?" kyroru turned to ask Claim. "Look, we're almost there! Hurry, before the sun sets!" Miki said as she turned kyroru's head so it was facing the lake and kyroru"s body moved along with it. "ok then u better hold on then." kyroru said as he began to move quicker slowly speeding up.

"Ok then you better hold on." is what she hears before he takes off running to the lake. She sits up and leans her head back to let her hair flow in the wind as they run towards the lake. "This is the way to travel!" They arrive at the lake just as the sun it lowering out of sight from where they were, basking the area in darkness. The moonlight provided enough light for them to see their surrounding in detail. She maneuvers her way onto Kyroru's shoulders and rests her arms on his head.

As kyroru is runing he hears Miki say "this is the way to travel" after hearing this kyroru thinks to himself *what am I some sort of taxi service? * as they arrived at the lake the moonlight was shining right off the still water resting in the lake. At this time Miki then began to shift so that she was now on top kyroru's shoulders. *man she's like a little monkey* kyroru thought to himself.

He would get to the lake and sigh a bit as he sit down and lean back on his hand. He would look over the waters edge his eye seem to glow a bit as a smile would appear on his face. The night time seemed to set him at peace, maybe because he had fond memories of his old night life. He would tilt and look up at the other two

kyroru feels Miki rest her head down then says, "It sure is a peaceful spot, huh? Now that we're here, what do you wanna do?" Kyroru then hears her yawns as she got more comfortable he thinks to himself *just going to make that into your own personal resting spot huh? well i don't really mind she isn't really that heavy, is it cause were in SAO or is she this light normally?* kyroru turned to Claim and said, "what do you think we should do u haven't said a word."

as kyroru talked to him he'd snap out of his daze. slightly turn his he to look'd in the general direction as a smirk would come across his face. He would inner lock his fingers before leaning up and slowly come up to a full stand and stretched " sorry just in a haze." I guess you could have call it that he thought to himself He'd put his hands Behind his head as he would walk along the edge. " well to be truthful I was going to push ya'll in the water. But that would have be mean " He scanned the ground, see nice size stone he would lean over and pick it up. He would rub it through his fingers before he skipped it across the water three time

She yawns again and blinks a few times. "It's a LOT comfier than I thought..." she thinks to herself as she stretches and lays her head back down. "Peaceful environment, comfy spot to sit...?" Her thought was cut short as she had fallen asleep. One if her arms falls and dangles beside Kyroru's head, bumping his face a few times lightly.

kyroru kinda taken by surprise as to Claim's comment about pushing them into the lake, kyroru nervously laughed and said "ya and it would be frigin cold to" kyroru then looked over the lake enjoying the sound of the wind when suddenly Miki's hand fell and was dangling right next to kyroru's head. *she fell asleep? kyroru thought to himself as he took one of his hands and poked her cheek double checking if she was really asleep but careful not to wake her if she was.

After kyroru poked Miki he saw that she twitched a little but didn't wake up, *i guess she really did fall asleep, but is it really that comfy to sleep on my shoulders?* kyroru thought to himself. Miki then let out a groun and sifted wight to one side almost causing kyroru to go off balance but he quickly corrected and she went back into her other position she was in.*that was close* kyroru thought to himself.

After Claim saw how she almost toppled over he stated, that would have been bad here lets see if we can get her off with out wakening her" after saying this Claim walked behind me and miki and was about to help get her down when suddenly Mikis arms went around kyrorus head huging him from his shoulders. kyroru tried to have her loosen her grip but every time he did it got tighter so he just gave up.