[SP-F3] <<Worn out Welcome>> Quest

I had heard about a certain shop in the 3rd floor that peeked my interest, the shop owner was a master Armor smith NPC name Griswold. The NPC takes orders for no price, but instead asks for materials it wasn't anything I could take I hoped. Having finished the <> Skill quest just two days earlier, I decided I would pay a visit to the armors smith seeing as my close encounter with the mini-boss proved fatal and a new set of gear would prove useful.

Taking to the streets of the 2nd Floor I return to Urbus and head to the teleport gate. I find it quite fast seeing as staying here for three days I memorized the paths to get around more quickly. Reaching my hand towards the gate I say "Delilah Village!" as the teleport gate activates and a bright light encompasses my body and I feel a slight tug as I appear at the streets of the 3rd floors town.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appearing on the town area known as Delilah Village on the 3rd floor Prairie I take a look around seeing it like a old country style village. This place emanated an aura of calmness and I immediately like it, "This could be a good place to take naps." I said to myself in a happy tone. I take out my menu and click on the map button looking at the map for a few minutes I analyze the area and roughly memorize the town, then I close it and begin my march to find the shop known as <>.

A few minutes of walking and asking NPC I finally found myself at the doors of the store "The wait is over." I mumble to myself and place a hand on the door and open it hearing the bell cling. "Sorry for the intrusion." I say by pure habit, seeing a fairly normal styled shop for SAO the behind the counter I saw the NPCs Griswold and his wife Hanna. I went up to them and explained my needs, "I was wondering if you could make me a leather coat, long sleeved and dark gray in color if you didn't mind." I said in a calm tone to the NPC. Griswold nodded saying "Piece of cake kid! All you need is to get me 4 pieces of <> from <> that roam the plains of Floor 1 and my with Hana will sow it for you. Of course this is free of charge as long as you get the items!" the NPC in a self confident tone. I nod to them as the menu appeared before me saying "Do You Accept <> Quest??" followed by a <> <>

I hit the Accept button and head out of the store aiming to go back to the 1st floor.

I head out once again to the teleport gate, while walking through the serenading streets I enjoy the scenery looking all around me to familiarize myself a bit with the area. Once again the Teleport gate was before me "Starting City!" I say and I teleport back to the 1st floor.

"It's been quite some time how nostalgic." I say and then smile remembering a bit of my past adventures, then I break out running towards the lush grasslands. Remembering accurately the structures and streets that I spent most of my time getting lost while I first started SAO but know I know almost every nook and cranny of the Starting City. I reach the grasslands seeing the occasional player hunting filled with many monsters everywhere I begin walking along the path to find my pray the <> thinking that this would be a piece of cake considering my level. I quickly find them seeing two of them in a pack, I smile and draw out my curved sword and one of the boars takes notice turning my way I then quickly activate the Sword Skill <> to attack it and clear the gap between us.

Seihito HP 12/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 3/3

My attack misses the boar and it quickly sprints to me and head bud my stomach obviously taking a bit of damage, "I must be out of practice... I say looking at the boars.

"No matter, I will quickly dispatch these over grown piglets." I say and ready a stance looking at the boars. Clearly they had the advantage in numbers but my level was high enough for that to not matter, I smile reminiscing the past how these pigs would give me a run for my money from time to time. I laugh and look a the boars this time it would be much more different.

I look at the one that attack me deciding it was my first target I step forward bring my sword to my slash readying it for my attack I swing my sword horizontally at the boar....

Seihito HP 12/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 3/3

My attack connects with the hide of the boar causing its HP to chip away as it glares at my direction.

"How do you like me know?!" I say in a taunting manner to the boar I just slashed. I smirk my skill was a bit greater from the last time I came here and it was definitively contributing to this fight. The boar looked my way as it snarled in anger "Bring it pork chop!" I say to it as it sprints towards me, I do the same aiming my sword to slash at its face vertically as I run to it....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 3/3

My attack misses horribly as the I get it with another head bud on my stomach and get sent to the ground on my back.

"Ata-ta-ta...." I groan in pain and get up, I was definitively out of practice I spent two days lazying around and it was coming back to haunt me. I sighed and stretch looking at he boars, "Okay let's see how this goes!" I said at the creatures as they attack at me, but I decided to dodge boldly by sidestepping and while they passed by my side I bring my sword doing a upwards vertical slash at one of the boars...

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 3/3

"Maybe sidestepping was a bad idea...." I thought as one of the board hit my leg causing me to lose my balance slightly.

"Ouch! Damn it!" I said at the boar I was getting a bit frustrated not landing any strikes on them, sighing heavily I looked at the boars. I readied my stance I regained my composure placing my Kendo stance, I exposed my shoulder as I showed my side to the boar in front of me my curved sword still pointed at it. I dash forward once again activating the Sword Skill <> "HYAA!!!" I shouted as I did my attack....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 3/3

My attack Connected beautifully with the boar cleaving it in half it exploded in many tiny blue polygons.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

I stepped behind the polygons as it dissipated, a beautiful slash connected ending the last of the HP of the boar know all at was left was 1 boar. Though the one I killed didn't drop anything, I was hoping for the other one to drop at least 1 material. I turned facing the other Frenzy Boar smiling "You're next!" I said and activate yet another Sword Skill, this time it was <> dashing towards the boar closing the distance in an instant I bring up my sword at the boar doing a slanted horizontal slash at it....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 2/3

My slash connected with the boar and chipped a nice sum of its HP, I smile falling behind it.

"Just a little bit more and you're gone as well." I say to the boar and ready my stance once again. I bring up my sword and slash at the air still looking a boar as it snarls at me I run towards it hold my sword with my right hand as it also breaks out sprinting at me aiming for a head bud. Before he was to close I do a small jump and aim to hit the neck of the boar and kill him right there....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar A HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar B HP 0/3

My jump was a success jumping for the creature I aimed my sword at its neck and swung my sword connecting and taking away the last of it HP.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col

This had the makings of a long day I had defeated two boars and none of them have dropped the <> I sighed closing the menu, "This is what I get for lazying around know the system is gonna make me work twice as much for the items." I said with a pained face as I look for new boars to cut down.

I searched a bit and saw a boar spawn in front of me, "Oh, lucky..." I mumble looking a the boar and deciding not to waste any time I slash the monster drawing my curve sword from its sheath...

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar HP 3/3

"And so the misses begin..." I say sighing as the boar side steps dodging my slash.

Well it was no sense in waiting for the monster to attack obviously "Let's try a more aggressive approach to this and see how this play out." I thought and shook my head taking my stance I ready up my sword and aim it at the boar in front of me and decide to do three slashes at it. One Vertical and Horizontal Slash followed by a stab to the head with hopes to kill the creature with my barrage....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar HP 2/3

One of my attacks connect with the boar while the other miss, at the very leas I managed to hit it and cause some damage but it was nothing to be proud of.

The boar squeals loudly as my sword connected with it and sent it back then it began to get up. "Well at the least I hit it once but I didn't manage to kill it...Oh well eventually it'll die." I thought readying my stance once again and was going to do a sword skill but noted it was still cooling down a frowned a bit an decided to do a normal attack, I ran forward sprinting and slashed at the hide of the boar....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar HP 0/3

I was fast enough to reach the boar and slash through its hide before it could react and cut its hide depleting the last of its HP.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

I killed the boar and once again they dropped nothing, I was beginning to get annoyed "Oh, c'mon!" I screamed in frustration then sigh "I hate collecting items...." I mumbled under my breath. I then began running through the grasslands looking for a nice pair of boars to cut down.

Then I spotted two more of them, "There we go!" I say and directly run towards them sprinting and draw out my blade, "HYAAAAAH!" I scream and slash at one of them doing a horizontal slash at its head....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 3/3

The boar managed to hear me and dodge my attack by moving to the side, I glare it as I go by and stop.

I stop and look at the boars as they snarl at me both, I smirk at them "I [censored] hope you drop something I'm almost about to quit this quest and go nap somewhere...." I say to them as if they could understand me. One of the boars begins to stomp its hooves on the ground preparing an attack I notice this and sprint to it in an attempt to attack it before it attacks me...

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 3/3

My plan was a success I managed to slash the boar before it attacked and sent it a few feet back.

I sent one of the boar flying backwards and directed my attention at the other boar "I'll dance with you for now." I said to it with a smirk. It snarled at me and began sprinting with a headbutt in mind it charge towards me but I stood my ground and decided to slash at the monster in hopes to get some damage in and nullify its attack....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 2/3

My reckless attempt to nullify the boars headbutt with an attack proved fruitful as my attack landed and managed to chip away some of it HP.

My slash was masterfully enough done to do some damage and stop the boar in its track I laughed triumphantly in my mind looking the boar as it glare viciously at me. "I think I'm getting the hang of this." I thought and smiled and decided to try and dispatch the boar in front of me before the other one got here and began attacking. I took a step back and pointed the tip of my curved sword at the boar and trusted it aiming to impale the boar through its neck....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 1/3

My attack was a bit off but I still manage to graze the boar and take some of its HP.

After my attack I jump back trying to gain some distance in case the boar decided to attack at me. "This is a piece of cake all of the sudden..." I mumbled but disregard it looking at my prey. I glare at the boar dash jump towards it and aim once again to Impale my sword on the boars hide and finish it off....

Seihito HP 11/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 0/3

My attack was a success I jumped and my thrust manage to go through its chest depleting the last of its HP. The Boar then explodes in tiny little polygons of light.

Seihito has Received:

15 Col*

Again the monster dropped didn't anything I was a bit frustrated again but disregarded this feeling seeing the other boar charging straight at me." Its already that close...I can dodge!" I thought and managed to bring my sword to attack it, albeit I was going to take some damage here but I would at least try to do something against it....

Seihito HP 10/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 0/3

The boar hit me hard on my stomach with its headbutt, it actually sent me flying a few feet back and falling on my back.

"Ow, ow! That was a hard one!" I said getting up and held my stomach with one of my hands. I looked at the boar as it paces side to side before it breaks out running for me. I come up with a stupid strategy and decide to run away from the boar, it obviously follows behind me. I then slow down letting the boar get closer then I jump doing a back flip over the boar, then during this back flip I decide to try and slash at the boar....

Seihito HP 9/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 0/3

I guess it really was a stupid plan, seeing as I get it in the back by the boar before I could even perform the back flip.

"Ah..." was the only thing that went through my mind as I got hit by the boar, I fell to the floor but did a roll to pick myself up quickly and turned at the boar. "No fair! You're not supposed to hit me!!" I said to it as it snarled angrily at me. I ready myself and put a stance seeing that the cool down for my Sword Skill had finished, I smiled and activate it <> and dash at the monster with blinding speed.

I aim my curved sword at the boars face "EAT IT!" I said to it as I brought my sword to its face....

Seihito HP 9/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 0/3

The boar saw through my attack and jumped back evading my attack completely.