[SP-F3] <<Worn out Welcome>> Quest

Keeping running I couldn't help but to laugh a bit "This is fun!" I said and glanced back seeing the boars on my tail, "That's it you can keep it up!" I remarked and kept running. Once of them approached as I slowed down this time I would do a black flip stopping running completely and while flipping over the boar slash at its neck....

Seihito HP 14/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 3/3

Stopping was a bad choice as the boar managed to accelerate and headbutt me on the back and send me on my face.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I skidded on my face a bit and then got up, "I think I ate a little bit of grass there...." I said and spat out grass from my mouth. "You are so going to pay for that!" I said to the boar and then ran again. The boars followed behind as I ran "Persistent..." I thought and slowed down once again so the boars got near. I just had to at least accomplish it once my goals were set and I stopped and did a back flip once again to try and slash the incoming boar on its hide....

Seihito HP 14/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 3/3

Finally I did it I performed a back flip and slashed the boar in its hide cause a good amount of damage all in the process.

Doing my back flip and attack on the boar I was happy and I stood my ground not wanting to run anymore, I looked at the boar with a cocky smile, "I hope you drop my a Tanned Hide or I'll be side you piglets!" I said to them and then took a few steps towards it and slashed at the boar....

Seihito HP 14/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 3/3

I slashed at the boar lowering a bit of its HP, I smirked as it was sent back a few feet by my slash.

I directed my attention at the other boar it was running towards me but I run to my side and zigzag around to keep the boars guessing. Both the boars where trying to get attack in but to no avail, I then take this chance and launch an attack at one of the boar, trying to attack the one with most HP to chip it down a notch....

Seihito HP 14/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 2/3

My attack connected with the boar and it squeals as my sword brandishes its side.

"Hah! How do ya like me now!!" I say to the boars still zigzagging around and jumping around trying my best not to get hit by the monsters. In one of my movements I jump and I to impale one of the boars and kill it."Dieee!!!" I said while I thrust my sword at the beast....

Seihito HP 13/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 2/3

I missed the boar and it hit the ground near it and this gave the chance for the other boar to hit me.

The other boar took advantage of my miss and used the opportunity of my opening to land in a headbutt and send me on my back, "Ack!" I grunt out, looking at the boar it snarls at me as if challenging me. It was obvious I would win but the thing had courage at least, I picked myself up and saw the other boar move the other boars side,"Two on one huh? That's just not fair but no matter." I said and readied my posture and pointed my sword at them. I jumped high up and them aimed to do a vertical slash at one of them...

Seihito HP 13/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 0/3

I brought down my sword at one of the boars and slashed through it cleanly and it exploded in polygons as its HP had gone to 0.

Seihito Has Received

15 Col*

I stood up straight and directed my attention at the last boar it had only a little bit of HP left. It was going to be a piece of cake but just the thought that he has to fight more boars because they don't drop the <> was a bit depressing "I really need to finish this already, this is getting sad...." I said and ran to the boar and thrust at it aiming for a stab at its head....

Seihito HP 13/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 0/3

I impale the head of the boar and kill it, it explodes in the normal blue polygons and dissipates into nothingness...

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

"Welp no use dwelling on it I'll just get more depressed let keep hunting and try and keep my mind off of it for now..." I said and walk forward and sheath my sword. I look for new boars to attack not finding any in the area I walk a like further. Then I find a lone Frenzy boar just eating the grass a few feet away. I sigh drawing my curved sword and sprint to it and jump aiming to slash it horizontally...

Seihito HP 12/15

Frenzy Boar N HP 3/3

The boar noticed my presence and dodged my slash, snarling at me it dashed forward and headbutted my face.

I fell back once again as the beast snarls at me, I look up grabbing my face as it stung, "Ah! Ow, ouch!" I said, it was a good thing it didn't hit my nose because if it did it would have surely broken it. "My beautiful faceee!!!!" I say in a humoristic manner but still a bit mad. I glare at the boar "You gon pay foo." I say trying to imitate a gang member, then ran at it picking myself of the ground of course and slash it vertically....

Seihito HP 11/15

Frenzy Boar N HP 3/3

I missed my attack and the boar managed to bite my leg dealing me some damage to me.

It could bite, and it bit hard as it took a bit of my HP with its attack "Damn! That hurts! I didn't think you'd bite me of all things!" I said at it. I readied my stance and lowered my posture, I would try and end it now "Hyaa!" I cried out as I lunged a slash at the boar...

Seihito HP 11/15

Frenzy Boar N HP 2/3

My attack landed against the hide of boar and chipped a nice sum of its HP. I cried out in pain and looked at me with nasty eyes obviously it was mad.

The pig squeals when my attack connected against its hide I smirked "That's a little pay back." I said to it triumphantly, but then quickly decided to not let it have any chance to recover from my attack and decided to attack once again. I slashed horizontally at it and followed with a vertical slash a it once again....

Seihito HP 11/15

Frenzy Boar N HP 0/3

I hit the boar with my horizontal slash and left it a bit stunned enough for my other vertical slash to hit it and deplete the last of its HP.

Seihito Has Received:

Tanned Hide x1

Only 1 more hide left, I was a bit happy yet a bit sad but I couldn't do anything, though one things was sure this quest was finally leading to its end. I looked around the area placing my hand to block the sun I find another solitary boar I smile and run towards it seeing as it was the closest one at the moment.

I sprint to it at full speed then slide on my back and aim a slash at the feet of the boar.

Seihito HP 11/15

Frenzy Boar O HP 2/3

I slide besides the boar and slash at its leg only grazing it slightly but still enough to take away some of its HP.

I slide to besides the boar as it notices my presence I smile a tiny bit, maybe this was the last boar, probably but there still the chance it wont drop and somehow I was expecting it. "At the very least let me kill you quickly." I say to the boar with my stance already ready. The beast snarls and runs to me, I aim to do a slash at it to stop it and deal some damage to it as well...

Seihito HP 11/15

Frenzy Boar O HP 1/3

Once again I managed to stop the boar with an attack and take a bit of its HP away, I was becoming a master at fighting boars.

"It's a bit sad that I'm getting use to fighting these pigs." I say sighing with a bit of sadness but disregard this feeling, I had been hunting them for hours already and it was frankly getting boring but its a quest so I can do anything about it. I then jumped towards the boar and try to slash at its neck and maybe end it there...

Seihito HP 11/15

Frenzy Boar O HP 1/3

I missed my slash to its neck and fell behind the boar and it turned toward me snarling in anger...

"Seems to me that someone is angry but I can't do anything about that." I say then chuckle seeing the boar in anger. It finally snapped and charged to me in attempts to hit me with a headbutt, very original in its part if you asked me. I readied my stance and waited for it I was going to go with the reckless attack at it to stop its attack which has worked fine so far....

Seihito HP 10/15

Frenzy Boar O HP 1/3

I timed my attack just a bit to fast and swung my sword over the boar and it slammed my stomach with its head.