[SP-F3] <<Worn out Welcome>> Quest

"I guess you don't want to eat then, I force feed you!" I said to the boar. I looked at the boar who had just dodge my attack, "Wont be using that Sword Skill for a while." I though readying my stance. I focused on the boar in front of me and pointed my curved sword at it with one hand. I took a few short steps towards my enemy and thrust my sword at him aiming at his hide.

Seihito HP 9/13

Frenzy Boar E HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar F HP 0/3

I stab my sword through its hide completely and deplete the boars HP down to 0 killing it.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

" This is Amusing." I said seeing the loot menu not seeing a single drop only Col, I sigh and take a look around, the day is still young I still have much hunting to do. I still need the <> which the Boars are reluctant to drop probably because of the level gap between us. But hey I wouldn't let anything like that discourage me, piss me off maybe but no discouraging!

I looked around seeing another pair of boars "Next serving of pork chop a la Seihito coming right up!!" I said and dashed towards them. I brought my sword up towards one of them and did a vertical slash at it...

Seihito HP 9/13

Frenzy Boar G HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar H HP 0/3

My Kendo training kicked in and when I brought my sword up I cut clean through the boar slicing it in half, it exploded in many crystal-like polygons.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

I slice was all it took to kill the boar, "Woops I swung a bit to hard." I said with a childish smile looking at the other boar, "Oh but don't worry you will join him soon enough." I said walking at the other boar, it roars viciously at me and stomps the grassy floor beginning its attack a headbutt that has hit me to many times in the past. I merely tried sidestepping and slashing vertically upwards on the torso of the boar.....

Seihito HP 9/13

Frenzy Boar G HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar H HP 0/3

I swiftly bring up my sword slashing the boar dealing some damage as I successfully sidestepped away from its attack.

I was probably getting the hang of fighting these boar which was a bit sad and considering I have yet to get a drop only meant getting even more adept at fighting these boars. I could almost cry knowing this, but he couldn't do anything he really wanted to finish this quest and get the leather coat. "All I ask is for at least one Tanned Hide from you." I said to the boar and ran towards it.

Bringing up my sword with one hand placing my other hand on the back of the blade "Haa!" I grunted as I did a horizontal slash to the Frenzy Boar....

Seihito HP 8/13

Frenzy Boar G HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar H HP 0/3

I missed my slash on the boar and it manage to hit me with a head but dealing some damage to me.

"Oof!" I groan as the boar hits me, I stagger a bit but quickly regain my composure, "I guess I deserved that one." I said and glance at the boar deciding to try and finish it with my next attack. I jump and aim my sword at the head of the boar and do a thrust at it, "Lets see you try dodging this!! I say to the boar and execute my attack...

Seihito HP 8/13

Frenzy Boar G HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar H HP 0/3

I guess it was predictable since the boar was able to dodge by running forward.

I stuck my sword to the ground failing to hit my target, "Damn...." I said and took out the sword from the grass ground and turned to the boar. I glared at the beast as it to glared at me and gave a snarl, I smirk and ready up a low stance pointing my sword at the boar holding it with both hands. Then I place the sword on my shoulder and activate the Sword Skill <> and dash forward and attempt a thrust at the creature....

Seihito HP 8/13

Frenzy Boar G HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar H HP 0/3

I dash with great speed leaving no chance for the boar to move in response and deal a strike its side causing a bit of damage.

"How do you like them apples?" I redundantly asked the boar with a smirk on my face, well lets see here the monster was already at the last chip of HP, so one more clean hit would do him in. I once again took my low stance then changed it to my Kendo stance holding my blade with two hands lifting it up and then bringing it down in a vertical downwards slash on the beasts head hoping to finish it off...

Seihito HP 8/13

Frenzy Boar G HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar H HP 0/3

My attack was again successful I brought my blade to the skull of the Frenzy boar and slash through it splitting it in two before it explodes into polygons.

Seihito Has Received:

Tanned Hide x1

And there it was the beautiful item I've been searching for albeit only one of them but it was there and that what counted. "[censored] YEAH!!" i screamed with teary eyes I finally got one and the emotion took me over, "Know I need three more...." I said as my happy expression turns into one of sorrow.

I sigh spotting a pack of three boars, "Welp, there's still more to come I guess." I said and stretched my body and ran at the nearest boar and take a slash at it...

Seihito HP 8/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 3/3

The boar notice my approach and quickly moved back to dodge my blade but the other two are still unaware of my presence.

I motioned at the boar to come and get me with a smirk as I readied as stance. "I hope to the gods that I get all three from these boars or at least 1 more.." I think with a slightly sad expression these boars drop rate where bad or was it that I'm lucky, no yeah the drop rate must be bad that's all... I then took another swing at the Boar at in front of my while I still could....

Seihito HP 7/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 3/3

I missed terribly and the boar took this chance to hit me in the stomach with its trademark headbutt.

I stood back as the hit connected with my stomach, "Oof!" I groan out in pain having been hit also triggered the other three boars to take notice but they where both a bit far away from me. "I better kill this guys quickly before this gets ugly." I said and concentrate on the boar in front of me, I swing y sword left and right and then take a giant step forward and brandish my sword at the Frenzy boar....

Seihito HP 7/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 2/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 3/3

With a large Swoosh! my blade met with the shoulder of the boar and cut down a bit of its HP.

The boar takes a jump back and squeals at me obviously pissed off I fixed up my stance ''Come at me Bro!!" I cockily say to the boar and it does just that. The boar stomp the ground and begins it charge at me I only stand my ground and decide to do my earlier failed attempt and flipping over the boar and slash its back. I wait until the last moment to do a front flip over it and aim a slash at its hide....

Seihito HP 7/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 3/3

Nearly perfectly executed the jump only a bit missing in the timing but I still manage to hit the boar a shallow hit chipping its HP but not killing it.

I fall behind the boar as its sent crashing at the floor a few feet behind me behind, then I hear the stomps of the other boars and look at them charging at me and only seconds they would be here. At this point the only thing I could do is side step and launch a counter attack at one of the boars and hope to kill it with that hit but something told me this was going to go bad.

"Butt [censored] It." were my last words as I began to do my movement and counter attack....

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 3/3

I suspicions where correct. I was a bit to late in noticing the boars and one of them managed to headbutt me in the leg but I managed to retain my balance.

"Ahk!!" I said with a slightly pained expression, I looked at the boars damn little boars that down drop my materials.... I took my stance once again this was become so repetitious but its all part of the game, but I had to say it the system hates lazy guys like me. But hey the more I kill the more exp I get to a certain point heck I was about to level up.

I glare at the boar and dash at it not wanting to give it time to recover and dodge my attack, I try brandishing my sword in two swings left to right and right to left....

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 3/3

Looks my attack was a bit off as I missed my first attack and the boar managed to dodge my second.

I looked around seeing the three boars in front of me "Well this is a predicament...." I say and decided to just lure then by running. And without a further doubt I break out running in the opposite direction to the boars they obviously run towards me. When one of them got close I did a small spin jumping and slash at its face and fall once again and keep on running...

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 2/3

I managed to hit the boar on the face and stick my landing and keep on running, though I did not hit the already damaged boar.

Sticking my landing I keep on running and start doing a loop so the boars keep on following me and I don't leave the area. Running in a giant circle I kept at it occasionally glancing back at the boars seeing them pursuing me viciously, "Let's see how much time I can keep this up. I say and laugh out of the excitement.

Hearing one of the boars closing in I glance seeing it fairly close, I decide then to jump head first in front of me and place my fore arms on the ground and roll on my back and while on my back slash at the boars legs and with the momentum of my jump and roll get back on my feet and keep on running...

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 2/3

I masterfully do my tumble movement and managed to slash not the feet of the boar but its neck and I cut it clean off, I had just killed one of them.

Seihito Has Received:

Tanned Hide x1

I had not the time to look at the loot menu so I just closed it as soon as it popped up and kept running forward in the loop I had been doing to keep the monsters circling behind me. "This is actually not such a bad strategy. I thought and kept running.

"Okay next for the reckless part." I say and stomp my foot in front of me to stop and then dash back at the boars aiming to slash the side of the first one I see, "Hyaaa!!" I shout while doing this...

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 0/3

My reckless assault proved also fruitful managing to hit and kill another one of the boars all that was left was one.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

Seeing that there was only one left with only a tiny amount of HP left I stood my ground to recover my stamina and catch my breath. It looked a bit worn out itself, but I wouldn't let it recover so I forced myself to run again to try and finish it. Before reaching the monster I slid on the grass with my back to slash at the feet of the Boar in hopes to kill it right then and there....

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 1/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 0/3

I over slid and past by the boar and didn't even get a chance to perform my attack.

Over sliding I ended up behind my target I quickly picked myself up, "That one was my bad." I mumbled to myself. But it was no use in thinking about that the monster only had a little bit of HP so the next hit I would do was a sure kill I hoped. The boar stops and ground with its front hooves obviously infuriated and begins to charge a me, I also run towards it aiming to pivot on my leg to my right and slash the side of the Boar...

Seihito HP 6/13

Frenzy Boar I HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar J HP 0/3

Frenzy Boar K HP 0/3

My attack was a great success! Managing my spin to dodge the boar when he passed by I slash at it and grazed him depleting the last of its HP.

Seihito Has Received:

15 Col*

The boar exploded into many little brightly colored polygons as a menu appeared besides the loot menu saying "Congratulations! You Have Leveled UP!" I press the OK button and sigh, "I can't believe it I just leveled up fighting boars...." I said. I was already a bit tired so I decided to take a little break, I looked for a small platform and stood on the edge and sat down admiring the beauty of this virtual game, I laid down for a few minutes and just looked at the sky. It was so calming it seamed all my frustrations where seeping away from me, I stayed like this for about 30 minutes before feeling a breath of air brush against me I open my eyes and stand up.

"Aaah! That was nice!" I said and stretched left and right and headed back to hunting the Boars. I cracked my knuckles spotting two boars, I took out my curved sword and when to them as silently as I could. When I was close enough I burst out sprinting and do a thrust to stab one of them....

Seihito HP 15/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 3/3

I missed my attack and that caused the boar to run forward before turning to my way.

Both the boars were now aware of me and turned to face me I just decided to do my earlier strategy and see how that plays out. Without a second moment I broke out running in a small loop and and Boars would follow behind me as one of them got closer I would glance back and decide to attack. I soon I hear one of the boars closing in on me, I pivot on my left leg doing a full spin and slash the boar on the face and kept running....

Seihito HP 15/15

Frenzy Boar L HP 3/3

Frenzy Boar M HP 3/3

The boar was good enough to stop before my blade met his head but still retained my balance and could keep running.