LF Partners for Developing Character

Hullo, fellow members of SAORPG. I am Hawke, the second character of Natalia, and I'm currently looking for a long-term partnership/friendship. As of right now, Hawke is almost clinically narcissistic (well, narcissism is no longer considered a disorder, but still), and as such, he feels the need to make himself stand out from the rest of SAO by becoming the best. This is impossible, obviously.

Anyways, I guess the main goal I have for Hawke is for him to mature and realize he doesn't need to be such an attention-[censored], or for him to go completely opposite and go insane with the desire for fame (not infamy) and power. To do that, he'll need a character with a personality that'll clash with his.

Now, I wouldn't ask for help without offering something I return. I will also help in developing your character how you want. :D

Hawke

Interesting. If you don't mind I would like to join. I am not really sure if my character would clash with yours, But I can certainly make it. I live to make a more Story themed RP than just straight up fights. if you want to see my character, I'll link him here. And good luck in finding someone.

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4056

This sounds good, we can some home create a story between us. I mean my journal is never completed anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...