[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

After walking through town Aigomiko got bored so she decided to be brave for once. She ventured outside of the city walls and walked down a clear path. Once the path lead into the forest Aigomiko thought it was a hiking trail and figured if anything bad happened she could easily turn around and return at any time. She gawked and stared at the enchanting graphics and the beautiful sounds. Every detail she saw made her love the game more and more. Until she noticed how late it was getting. The sun was setting and she knew better to stay in the woods alone at night so she quickly turned around to see that the path was no longer there. As she spun around it only made her sense of direction worse.

"... What did I get myself into?" She'd sigh loudly and would sit trying to think of a way to get back before she was spotted by an enemy. She knew she wouldn't be able to take on any form of enemy since she had only just started and spent her hours online sight seeing instead of practicing any form of self defense.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis, happened to be walking around the forest while he was confronted by a boar as the boar charges Zauis chuckles before quickly unsheathing his Anneal blade and swiftly sliding behind the boar as it attacks and misses I thrust my sword forward stabbing it as it shatters. "Man....what a joke he was. Wait whose that..? She's gotta be new. Why would she be here?" No time to talk I thought, Zauis, a dark toned young slim boy around the height of 5'9. His attire was a white t-shirt with white skinny jeans and black boots and over the white t-shirt was a long black jacket that's length was to the back of his knees as I walked over to the girl looking at her. "Why are ya out here? It's dangerous for low levels like yourself." he said teasingly.

The girl looked upwards at the man. She had green eyes and short cut brown hair and a lightly sun kissed skin tone. She would stand and brush the dirt off of her sky blue beginner breastplate and skirt. " Um..well I was walking..and I kinda went off the trail and got lost." She sighed once again. To this obviously experienced man it must have been easy to tell she was new to the game. She began to blush at the fact that he probably thought she was absent minded because she got lost from such a wide trail.

Zauis chuckled at the girls words and blush before hearing a familiar voice call his nickname. "Really Aria? Have you been following me?" he said teasingly but serious. Turning toward the girl he spoke calmly "So your lost huh? Well if ya want, I could help you find ya way to the town. I have some free time. So follow me." I stick both my hands in my pocket as I started to walk away as my jacket blew in the wind. "By the way, my name is Zauis, but ya can call me Zai or Zuzu if ya want." saying this as he walks away his feet stomping the ground kicking up grass each time.

I burst out laughing by accident and i fell out of the same tree Light ran into. I fell flat on my back as i continued to laugh.

"I'm sorry Light but that was funny!" I said as i laughed. Then after a while i noticed Zauis was walking with that same girl that i saw earlier.

"What are you three doing over here anyways?" I asked them out of curiosity.

I smiled at her knowing she's avoiding what I meant cause it's true. "I guess he is the best friend someone can have. Though I don't look at people that way so I wouldn't be able to tell. And yes, I know is attitude is better than mine i guess. That is unless you get him serious, then I'll look like a nicest boy on earth. So I guess you can say he has the better attitude when he's calm but when he's slightly irritated, he's crazy. Though I don't think I have the worst attitude ever but it is big...." I said in a serious tone while looking away.