[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis chuckled as he held his two handed long sword with one hand as he pointed it at Kat as the blade was all black with two grey crosses on it and a sick looking designed handle "Never do that again little girl. You've pushed my buttons this time. You act like you like me at times and then you act as if you dislike me. Pick one cause I'd really hate to kill ya. " he said while he began looking gloomy.

I sheathed my Cliducster while walking towards Kat right as I'm about to walk by her the wind blows really bad as I stop right beside her sticking my left hand in my pocket I wiped the blood from my mouth with my right hand before saying "That wasn't an option. I guess I'll choose for you. Dislike me, resent me, hate me." he said as he continued to walk away.

Leaving away from them I lean against a random tree while sliding down it as I look down at the ground I noticed my hands clenching full hands of dirt. Looking at the ground emotionless I whispered to myself "I just....needa stop being....friends....with everyone I meet. I just end up.....hating them.." he shrugged.

I gently dropped the dirt while slowly standing up as I began to look throughout the forest looking for Kat once more as my eyes looked as if they were watering I clenched my teeth to prevent it as I find her looking gloomy I walk up to her and grab her hands while dropping to my knees looking at the ground gripping her hands tightly "Im sorry.....,I'm sorry..." he said emotionally.