[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That sounds pretty cool actually Kat. You think she'll make me a new coat and some boats? They both look a little worn out as you can tell. I mean ugh...just look at them." He sighed while looking at his outfit and holding his foot up looking at the bottom of then. He saw the texture was rather smooth with no grip to them. I thought to myself, how do I even walk in these things. "Anyway, Kat? You think you can hook me up with a new guild jacket and boots?"

"I'll ask Ashley, and I can tell why you want a new coat and boots..." I said, staring at his outfit, which looked worned out and with no texture.

I quickly sent Ashley a message, and she replied me back saying she could, but it would take at least another day.

"She can, but it'll take till 2 days for it to be finished, you okay with that?" I asked.

Zauis playing with his curly hair waiting on Ashley to respond to Kat's message while Kat revived the message she told me it'll take at least two days. I thought to myself, two days is a long time kinda, but it's also very short. I'm pretty sure she's busy to. I guess beggars can't be choosers. "Ugh I guess I can wait two days. Damn this wreaks!" he said while placing his hands behind his head.

Oh she has a lot of orders? I Shouldn't have ordered a outfit that would take so long to prepare.. I'll go back and cancel it.. but then again.. she might have already started.. Oh well.. Guess i'll just wait for her to message me the outfit. I sighed while looking up at the sky

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

"Geez nice going Rage. Man this is such a drag. So what are you guys planning to do? I've got nothing so..." he said while trailing off. Thinking to myself, man this place feels so alive yet I get bored easily. That's so unreal. I mean there's plenty of things to do but I guess I just like napping or something. He rubbed the back of his neck.

The library? Zauis thought for a minute and covered his mouth before chuckling a little "Heheh. I never knew you were a book worm. That's pretty cool I guess. Reading books ain't so bad but I'd rather take a nice nap under a tree in the shade while the suns beaming out. Sounds to good to be true right now! Heh" he said happily while looking up at the sky.

Zauis looking at her with a dull expression. "Boring!!!! Hahah I'm just kidding but try doing what I do one day. Seriously just pick a beautiful day and head to the grasslands and find a shady tree enough to cover your face but letting the sun beam down on your neck and below. It feels fantastic!" he said happily while day dreaming it.

:| Zauis raising his eyebrow slowly reaching for his Cliducster while his fingers twitching to grab it his smirk on his face was more worse than his usual evil smirk. Calming down I place my hand down while crossing my arms turning my back on Kat "Well you have the saddest life in this game. Can't spare one day to relax even though your as weak as a pig yourself. That's a shame." he said while yawning before walking off. "You know where to find me."