[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis looked at him while looking over at Kat also. "Well you did go over board man and besides look who you said was her love bird. Me of all people....I'm the one she dislikes the most hahah." he looked down at his outfit which consisted of all black and a long black jacket that hung to the back if his knees. Looking like a street bum I rubbed the back of my head "Look at me, I look like some street rat! Hahah. Don't worry about Kat she'll forgive you one day." he chuckled.

Man, what part of a library do these people not understand?! I thought to myself as I walked towards the source of all the noises. When I turned around the corner, I was surprised to find that it was Rage making an apology over something and Katherine was ignoring him reading a book while Zauis was just sitting this one out. I tapped on Rage's shoulder and it made him jumped a little.

Can you please use inside voices? This is a library not a club. I whispered to them.

Zauis noticing some footsteps headed their way, he knew it wasn't Kat because she was standing right over there. The man walking towards us approaches the loud mouth, Rage, seeing that he sounded mad I walked over to Kat not wanting to deal with Rage's problem. Zauis yawned slight before whispering to Kat "Can we go get a bite to eat after this. " he said softly not trying to alert the other librarians.

I said while coming out of the darkness of the tree that Aria and Shade were laying about Zauis is a nice person, he does get the job done if you ask him to do it. Not entirely sure if it's a killing job. Although, for me, Shade doesn't fit in the mercenary buisness I looked at Shade and said No offence Shade while rubbing the back of my neck

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

I heard footsteps coming over to our way, the librarian walked over to Rage, he pretty much looked mad, probably since he wasn't using his inside voice. Noticing Zauis was walking towards me, he yawned a bit before whispering to me.

I closed my book and replied to Zauis in a soft tone, "Sure, why not. I would like to eat something." I whispered.

I quickly placed my headphones on my head and played some music, before borrowing some books from the library. We soon walked out of the library, and went to a diner not too far from here.

While talking to the damned librarian I saw Katharine and Zauis go out of the library door. Uh.. Ma'am i'm sorry for speaking loudly, just take this and let me go I gave her 400 col and ran off to follow Katharine and Zauis. Seconds later I was calling out to Katharine and Zauis

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Zauis smiled when Kat said she was ready to get something to eat. Though he felt bad because she seemed to have loved that place a lot. I guess I'll take her back if she wants. I don't mind it was kinda cool. "Woot! My favorite meal bread and cream! Gosh I can taste it now." his mouth watered as he heard footsteps he didn't look back because he knew who it was. He sigh as Rage yelled out yo us, mostly toward Katharine anyway. Looking over to her she seemed quite annoyed. Whispering to her "He's not giving you time to cool off, huh? You'll be fine." he said calmly.

As the waitress walked over and we gave our orders I chuckled at Katharine founding all proper like when she ordered something in the most formal way. I thought it was kinda neat at the same time. Even though she was my Bestfriend I wondered what people thought about us. We're pretty much always together. It's weird if you think about it, a pretty young lady and an all black wearing loser. Zauis sighed. "Huh....."

Zauis listened to Katharine asking what's wrong with me I shrugged as the waitress brought everything. Seeing Katharine grab her ice tea I reach for mine also taking a dip while placing the cup down I place my hand on the side of my face looking out the window while taking a deep breathe "Katharine, what do you think people think of us? Not relationship wise but just in general. Especially in the attire department." he looked down at himself lost in thought, I kinda like this style. It's my favorite color.

"Nah, you look much better then the guys over there. And that's a fact." I said, playing with a knife.

A male player walked over to us, staggering, his eyes were droopy and his entire outfit was a mess. He was obviously drunk, and being the only girl here, he started speaking to me. "Hey chick, wanna hang out over the bar? I could get you a treat if you w-" He said, putting his hand out, but I caught his wrist and twisted it, causing him to scream in pain.

"No thanks, I'm good." I said, giving him a ice cold glare as he winced on the floor.

(DRAMMAAA!!!!~~~)

"Thanks Katharine! I really appreciate that. A lot." he smiled at her while noticing some reckless looking guy came over placing his hand on our table I squinted my eyes as he ask Katharine to hang out at the bar with him he reaches at her and Katharine twists his wrist while I chuckle standing up I punch the guy in the face sending him flying into the bar stand as I place my left hand over my right shoulder rotating my arm hearing it crack my face revealed my death smirk that usually appears when in the mood to kill. Knowing we were inside a town I couldn't kill him but I knew if I saw him somewhere else I would.

Zauis looked down at the man while chuckling somewhat evil like "Heheh....you want some more punk? I've been in the mood to fight, actually I'll duel all you losers...." he clenched his teeth while glaring at everyone.

OOC: Heh too much drama xD