[Op-F1]...Where was the town again?

"You little b*^*^!" He shouted at me, completely ignoring Zauis.

We were then surrounded by other drunk men, and I simply smirked, before giving all of them a sadistic smile, making them shiver. "Now, which of you boys want a piece of me?~" I said, taunting them. A reckless one decided it was a good idea to attack me, and I dodged his punch, and gave him a kick in his stomach, causing him fly into the wall. "Any more?~" I asked.

(Da smile http://wiki.puella-magi.net/File:Homu_i ... _world.jpg / http://wiki.puella-magi.net/File:Creepy_homu_smile.gif )

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis's completely ignored made him feel even more alive, until the guy called Katharine a name and someone attacked her. Though she did a fantastic job of beating them up I had passed the mark of evil that I once had as I grabbed the dude who called Katharine a name and began dragging him outta the Finer as everyone watched in fear I began headed outta town with him as he shouted at me "HEY!!! Let me go man!!! Come on I didn't mean it!!!" Zauis completely ignoring him he continued to drag him as he slowly spoke "Your a dead man...." he said while smirking evilly. Zauis seemed to have been possessed from the looks of it but it was actually his natural personality that grew hatred.

OOC: Dat smile tho: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7zu8 ... r1_500.gif

As Zauis dragged the male player that first talked to me out of the diner, I wondered what he was doing. But when two players pounced on me, I dodged and they crashed into the tables and chairs.

'2 done, 3 to go.'

Two more chased towards me in opposite directions, but I made a quick back flip, and crashed into each other, knocking them out.

'4 done, 1 more to go.'

Last one looked at me in fear and hesitantly charged at me, I quickly lowered my body, dodging his punch, and gave him a quick jab with my elbow, causing him to wince on the floor, leaving a broken diner and broken bones.

'All finished.'

I payed for the broken chairs and tables, and went away finding Zauis.

Zauis walking through town as everyone watched in fear but not saying a word I stopped for a moment looking at the ground chuckling a bit "What the hell are you clowns looking at!?" he said in a brute tone while they began running away I continued to walk while dragging the man trying to escape we finally made it outside of the town as I smirked once more headed toward the grasslands. The sun was beaming down and pretty but I ignored it since I felt as if it should've been a cloudy day. Finally making it to the grasslands i see a nice looking tree as I continue dragging him I looked through my inventory pulling out a rope in my free hand while throwing the man against the tree I quickly flash tiring the man up as I appear before him looking at him with a death glare as I reach for my Cliducster. "Heheh...."

Zauis laughing at the man begging "Pathetic.... I'll end this quick.." he said evilly while hearing Katharine's voice I shrug and look back at her as she began telling me not to do it and going on and on. Zauis sigh while his hand began shaking while pointing the Cliducster at the man. "Leave Katharine....." he said calmly yet fierce.