[OP] A new adventure..

Link Start!! As I said, moments later I found myself in the same world again.. Sword Art Online.. back in this world.. As soon as I was synced into the game I ran forward to the next village, grinding on boars and wolves. Moments later I hit the next village and sooner than I knew it, I left the Town Of Beginnings. In this world, a single sword can take you anywhere you wish to venture.

3 months later...

It's been 3 months and I still haven't found the boss room.. from what I know, the boss's name is Illfang The Kobold Lord... Many parties have gone searching for Illfang since morning but no one has found it...

2 days later..

Today a squadron found the boss room at the North-East side of the tower and now we are going to hold a meeting on how to beat it.

Later after the meeting I see 2 people at a far distance.. one man and 1 woman.

Should I approach them or continue farming mobs...

"I'm not sociable anyway.. there'd be no point.."

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After seeing the woman walk away, I turned and went window shopping, I didn't really need anything to buy so I made my way to the place where I was going to grind mobs.

As I turn my head to the left, I see the girl defeat mobs like she was lvl 70. She insta-killed every mob she saw.

I said to myself "Why is she here..."

I approached her and asked her why she's farming these mobs..

I said to myself "Why isn't she farming harder and stronger mobs?"

Rageagumon

You're the guy that was with her at the meeting

Pardon my manners, my name is Rage, Rageagumon, just call me Rage for short.

Completely forgot what that man said, I began to start a new topic..

I thought to myself "Maybe I should invite them to a party and clear that boss.. they seem promising, unlike.. that dreadful traitor.."

Rageagumon

I can agree it is a good grinding spot

I kept thinking to myself and finally said Uh.. sorry for being rude but could you two join me on my quest on defeating the boss..? I found it room and mapped the whole dungeon.. If it's alright with you two.. Join me?

Also if it's alright with you, mind if I add both of you to my friends list? You both seem like good people..

Rageagumon