[OP] A new adventure..

The time had come, it was my turn to tackle to boss. I held my sword out up above my head. It began to glow blue as it charged, readying for a sword skill. "Sonic Leap!" I dashed at the boss and brought my sword down in a powerful strike.

I continued to fight the boss, whittling it's HP down to almost nothing, implementing a few of my beginner sword skills.

Everyone was hardly able to defend their selves, I had to finish this quickly. I could combo a string of sword skills together but I doubted I'd be able to pull it off without being interrupted.

I had ran out of time. Rage and Kat were yelling to hurry up and finish it before it was too late.

What was I supposed to do? Wait... there might be one thing I can try. But... I doubt it would work, sword skills heavily depend on the weapon and my sword was a measly Beginner Sword. There's no way it would work. But... I'd ran out of time, I had to try.

I charged at the boss, my sword beginning to glow brightly as I held it out to my right. As I approached the boss, I held the sword above my head. "VERTICAL ARC!" Without delay, I quickly struck down on the boss with a diagonal cut. I could feel the strain of the pressure on my sword.

As my sword reached the end of the swing, I adjusted my wrist and pulled the sword up for another strike. I struck up diagonally and the boss stumbled back. I could see the V shape made by the sword skill. I was surprised that I was able to pull it off with a sword as bad as mine. Sure enough, as the sword skill finished and my Beginner Sword lost its glow, it shattered into tiny pieces and my sword dissipated.

The boss let out a squeal of pain as its HP gradually moved towards 0. I had to hope that my last attack was enough to finish it off, as I was now defenceless. I watched carefully as its HP kept moving. It began to slow down just before the HP reached 0 and for a moment I was scared that it wasn't going to die.

Fortunately, the HP kept moving and hit the 0 mark and the boss began to die.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Koutei! You finally did it. Now for me to finish this up.

"Bringer of justice, obliterator of evil, Soar down and defeat these runts!"

My new skill... "Sonic Slash!

Later, I looked to Koutei and the dungeon had been complete. WE cleared the dungeon!

All of us celebrated and Koutei was smiling. It's my first time seeing Koutei smile.

They really are true friends..

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

As I looked around the field, the guild was totally worn out and they never said anything. As soon as the boss fight was done, they rushed to the next floor.. I wondered.. "Who are they..."

I decided not to worry too much about it and I walked towards Koutei.

Cool stuff going there Koutei! As I announced while smiling and patting his back.

Where's.. Katharine? I can't see her.. is she behind me... I said in a lazy tone

Rageagumon

Now to Floor-2!- Oh excuse my manners hahaha, I forgot to say thank you both so much for helping me out.I should have said thank you to the guild as well.. but they ran off... But in all due respect, thank you both so much.

I wondered to myself; Should I take my leave.. or stay with Katharine and Koutei...

Rageagumon

"Not in your current state, you won't." I whispered back. "Besides, I'm just being honest..."

As we kept walking, I said something without thinking.

"I... I know I'm probably going to die in this world. The chances of someone beating the game are slim, and the chances of me being alive when it happens are even slimmer. I..." I hesitated, then looked Kat in the eyes and continued. "I just don't want to die alone... I've been alone for most of my life and I've had enough. I don't care if I die or not... I just don't want to be alone when I do."

Why was I even saying this? I know for a fact that I'm not the kinda guy who confesses like that. What's been happening to me lately? If it's not me... It's Kat?

I really think they could get together in the future but they should really stop acting all lovey dovey.. it's annoying when they're not a couple.. I thought to myself and then gave a small giggle.

Sorry for dragging you guys all the way into this, I really needed to clear this floor so I thank you.

I'm sorry but I need some time to cool off... Koutei carry her. I stopped, picked up Katharines legs and passed her onto Koutei

Sorry but I really.. need to think about something..

Rageagumon

"You do not know how strong my kicks are." I responded.

"I... I know I'm probably going to die in this world. The chances of someone beating the game are slim, and the chances of me being alive when it happens are even slimmer. I..." I hesitated, then looked Kat in the eyes and continued. "I just don't want to die alone... I've been alone for most of my life and I've had enough. I don't care if I die or not... I just don't want to be alone when I do." Koutei said.

After being surprised at what he said, I responded, "Don't worry, I'm sure you won't." I said in a soft, gentle tone, smiling softly to comfort him.