[OP] A new adventure..

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As I looked at Koutei and Kat talking to eachother, it felt like I was back in the past..

So you're cheerful huh? Reminds me of someone

As I thought about Kotori over and over again, I swore to get stronger one day and clear this game.

Yeah, i'm done grinding some mobs, got quite the Cor.

I invited Koutei and Katharine to a party.

A life without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

When I saw the party invite, I glanced at Kat and then back to Rage. Kat knew how I felt about the whole trust thing.

Nevertheless, I pressed the accept button, determined to break habit and change how I felt about others.

I unsheathed my sword from my back. Unfortunately, I was still stuck with my Beginner Sword. Either way, I was skilled enough to make good use of it even if it wasn't the best weapon. Hopefully I'll find a better weapon soon...

Glancing at both of them, I smiled.

I said to myself "So there are people I can trust"

As I saw their swords, I felt really weak, I unsheathed a beginner sword which somewhat looked like a dagger.

You guys ready?

As I saw Koutei and Kat, I felt like as if they would somewhat in the future, be together.

I led them to the boss room and said Koutei, would you like the last attack rare-bonus item? I don't mind if you take it.

Rageagumon

Rage's offer surprised me. He was so considerate even though he'd only just met me. I was about to ask Kat when she said that she was fine with it.

"Aw, thanks... that's really nice of you."

Though there wasn't much time to think because the boss was now ready to fight.

I charged at the minions with Rage while Kat went for the boss.

"Got it!" I replied to Rage.

I easily dodged the boss's attack, and using the opening, I used my sword skill.

"Permafrost Ghiaccio!", I exclaimed.

I rapier blade was soon enveloped into a ice blue light, and I stab the boss in the stomach and shards of ice appeared and ripped through his skin, all over his chest, stomach, arms and legs. Because of this he lost a good dent of health.

Using the 3 second stun, I quickly gave him 5 normal hits, lowering his damage even more. I jumped back right afterwards.

Seeing Koutei and Katharine fight so hard, I decided to protect them both while they were demolishing the rest.

I turned to my back and saw a Minion slash me, Aaah! Koutei, hold them off please, I need to heal!

As I got struck, I felt weak, making 2 people protect me.. Just who am I..

A live without risks is a life half lived

Rageagumon

Having help from another guild was much more helpful and easier.

I jumped high and did a quick flip in the air before I activated another sword skill,

"Curvilineal!" My blade turned a light orange and I did a curved movement before striking it straight in the heart, causing it's health to go to the red zone.

"Koutei! Switch! Kill it now!" I jumped back, allowing Koutei to finish it off.

As I watched Katharine, the guild and Koutei fight so hard.. I decided to make a change of plans.

Koutei! Run for it! I'll hold them off!

As Koutei ran up to the boss, I instantly went behind him, completely obliterating all Minions trying to follow Koutei

Is this really worth it.. As I thought to myself

Rageagumon

While defending Koutei, I thought to myself and said "Maybe I can get new friends.. Start of anew.. But what would happen if they became traitors.. would I kill them or leave them..?" The time to think was not now, we were fighting a boss. Wake up Rage, Wake up! As I said to myself.

Koutei! Hurry up on the last hit, I can't hold out much longer!

Soon, the guild was nearly exhausted, none of the members could hold out much longer, Katharine was protecting Koutei while Koutei was trying to quickly obliterate the boss.

Seeing all of them fight.. All these sword skills... All the screams... All the fighting stances.. All the battles..

Koutei and Katharine are true friends.. As I thought to myself.

Rageagumon