OP-F2 what now...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Zauis see's Aria crying as he shrugs a but while looking over at her he sticks his hands in his pockets thinking to himself for a moment "I shouldn't have said that to her.....This is awful.." Zauis decided to walk over to Aria as he looked down at her with a saddened look. "Are ya okay Aria....!?" he said emotionally.

Zauis eyes widen at her words and even her threatening of pulling out her Rapier, as she walks away I reach out and grab her wrist stopping her in her tracks as I look down at the ground clenching my teeth "Gomenasai Aria........Gomenasai" I said while my grip on her wrist was shaking a bit.

Zauis continues holding her wrist while looking at the ground. Thinking to himself, so she'd cut....my arm off really? Tch....Fine I don't care anymore. I let go of her while sticking my hands back in my pockets while walking as I continued to look down at the ground. "Tch....... I don't care then....don't say I didn't try..." I said while sighing.

(FYI it means sorry.....)

"So here is where you two birds were hiding." I said as i hanged on a nearby tree smiling at the two. Although despite my smile my sorrow couldn't be hidden in my eyes. i dropped 10 ft. and with half a flip i landed on my feet gracefully. Yawning as i stretched my arms.

Zauis hearing the voice of his big brother he stopped walking as he slowly reached for his Anneal Blade he smirked almost evilly while calming speaking in a serious tone "Stop saying that big brother. I've had just about enough of it...if you don't wanna stop, then I'll just force you to. I said while turning to face my big brother.

A flicker of Azure Flame flashed along my hand as i sensed my little brother's hostility.

"Trust me kid, you don't want to fight me right now....!" i said in a low threatening voice as i could feel my sadistic side starting to take over just the thought of battling something is triggering it.

Zauis's tone changing as well while his smirk on his face continually sits upon his face as he chuckled a bit at his big brothers comment. "Heh....heh You've always told me I don't wanna mess you right now or later. You've always acted high and mighty towards me. Well this time, your not the only one whose awakened that dark side. So stop acting like your so much better than me. Your damn feelings aren't the only ones that matter!!! " he said evilly while firmly gripping his Anneal Blade.

Silence befallen on me. I snapped my fingers together and i brought up Azure Flame as it blazed brightly blue and reaches up in the sky.

"Tell me.... Have you ever killed someone who begged for mercy, but all you do is just grin at them as you cut them down?" I asked as the Azure starts to roast my hand like i dipped my hand in a frying pan.

Zauis chuckled while nodding his head at his brothers little speech. "No, but that's only cause I end their life before they can speak. I show no type of mercy....that's a nice beam of light. That fire on your hand, I can do it to...." I said while smirking as I sheathed my Anneal blade and clapped my hands together forming a stray of black flames upon my right hand while looking at my brother taunting him. Though I remove it quickly because I had been over using it as I drop to my knees holding my left hand over my left side of my face looking up at my brother silently.

I closed my eyes for a moment, and the Azure Flames slowly died down until it vanished with sparks of blue embers flickered off my scorched hand as it steamed from the heat. My regeneration could barely patch up minor burns, but the rest were bleeding out as a trickle of blood runs down from the corner of my mouth.

"Do you want to know the reason, the true reason why i want to use this power of ours?" I asked him as i opened my eyes.

Aria runs in between the brothers her shield unfolding as smashed nights sword hand knocking the sword out,stabbing at the top of of the same shoulder and then hitting he's knees with the shield bringing him to the them. Then she spun around and point the rapier at zauis "drop it now" she demanded.

Zauis looked at his big brother with his uncovered eye while panting a bit he nodded. "Please do....tell me why you want to use this power." after I replied to my brother I saw Aria come outta nowhere and wack my brother while pointing her sword at me as I chuckled slightly. "What do you want.....?" I said with an annoyed tone.

Zelrius runs in Shoulders her down and holds his sword to her neck

"Woah there Cowgirl, Slow down, You just assaulted A Floor Runner and just threatened another therefore I am obligated to kill you right here, and I have no problem doing so As I am already Orange." He said, His voice cold making sure she knows that he is telling the truth.