OP-F2 what now...

I felt her blade punctured my shoulder, but my arm got scorched so bad from the Azure Flame that i could barely feel it.

"The reason why i wanted this strength was so that i could get all of us out of this death game! To top it off i also wanted to use it to protect you, Aoife-chan, and everyone else. That's the real reason and I'm sticking to it no matter what." I said weakly as i grasped my right arm. Seeing Zel just tackled Light, i weakly smiled.

"Zel... been awhile... Don't kill her, she didn't mean any harm..." i said weakly as more blood started to flow from my lips.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He stopped. Closed his eyes a second then breathed out

"Girl. If I ever see you attack anyone ever again for any reason other then Justice, I will not hesitate to kill you on the spot." He turns now to night pulling out a healing crystal then holds it out to night for him to grab.

"My last one, use it." He says still cold not really being able to comprehend what just happened.

Zauis clenched his teeth at Zel and Aria as he started reaching for his sword he stopped. Slowly standing up he looked at his brother and gave him a sincere smile before turning to the other two giving them a evil glare before turning his back on them. "Brother.........." I said before sticking my hands in my pockets walking away as my jacket blew.

I smirked as i weakly grabbed the crystal with my left hand from Zel's.

"You know, if i had known that i would be using that Flame i would have brought my healing crystals, but thank you Zel." I said as i used the crystal and restored some feeling into my right hand. Even now i could barely move my fingers on my right hand. I shrugged my shoulders as i reached out to Light with my left hand.

"I know why you're wondering I'm on this floor Zel, but to put it short it was because of these two." I said referring to Zauis and Light.

As I walked away I stumbled onto the ground while punching the ground with my left hand I shrug a bit while placing my hand against a tree. I thought to myself, your right brother, I want this power to protect you and Aoi-chan to. I really want to get outta this game. Why are we just alike!? I looked at the ground with a sorrow feeling. "Why.....?"

I smirked. "That's a silly question, its because you want to live right? Sure it probably sucks right now, but after that phase goes away you'll be happy once again." I said with a smile. Then i glanced at Zel.

"Yeah i suppose a little free time couldn't hurt. Too bad i won't be fighting for a while though." I said referring my right arm. Still holding out my hand to her, just hoping that she can find the will once again.

Seeing them in a faint distance as I shrugged once more leaning up against the tree, my eyes filled with sorrow and pain looking up at the darkened sun as if I was a robot, no type of emotion could be seen upon my face but in the inside I could feel it. "Huh........." I sighed.

Looking at the sky a faint smile appears on my face as I began to reminisce the times I use to play with Aoi and Night when we were little. I thought to myself, I still wish we were all that close like we were then. Then I wouldn't have to be solo or act tougher than anyone else. I was never like this until this game. I shrugged while slowly standing up.

Still stumbling a bit I walked toward my brother almost zombie like as I get really close to him I fall out on top of my big brother while my chin hit the ground making a huge cracking noise blood streams from my mouth I look around. "The.......B....Black...Flames...." I said while slowly closing my eyes.