OP-F2 what now...

"Zauis!" I quickly rushed to his aid. With using only my left hand, i flipped him over and noticed that his nose was bleeding pretty bad and he was murmuring something about the Black Flames. Knowing that i can't really do much with one hand, i tried to carry him by my shoulder. However it felt really awkward and i couldn't complete it fully. Looking at Light with pleading eyes.

"Please Light, I'm asking for your help on this one! I can't do this on my own!" I pleaded her.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard my big brother panicking really bad but it didn't sound like he was human. It was as if he was possessed by something because his voice was way to deep and his eyes looked red. I ignored it knowing it was the cause of over using my flames. I felt as if I was dying while I continued to mumble. "I think I.....might...die" I coughed up blood into my brother.

I sit up and walk over too zauis body and stare at night "move your just going to make it worse"I say as I kneel down next to zauis, I grab his nose and twist it setting it back in place,then ripping off a bit of my shirt and using it clean up the blood. Rub her thumb I his chin trying to find the fracture after she found it she pressed it against it a small green light shimmers as the bone get repairs after she done. Aria looks completely drained "there you go your going to be okay ...my happiness "then passes out.

Seeing Aria my vision slowly fades away while she twists my nose I yell out in pain "Aghhhhhh!!!!!!!!" after she finished helping me I wipe my eyes being able to see clearer as I laid on the ground not moving a inch. I felt as dead as a fish on land, or a car outta gas. "Thanks......." I said with the little breathe I had.

I cringed as i heard the bones going back into place, but in the end i smiled.

"See? You do have something to strive for." I said knowing she was out cold. Cracking my fingers as i forced my right hand to move enough where feeling were coming back to me. Then i picked up Light and wrapped her arm around my neck as i did the same with Zauis. Using every STR parameter i have, i half dragged and half carried them all the way back to town. When i enter the Inn, the innkeeper grew wide eyed and a few players helped carried Zauis who was in worse shape than Light was. 17A was the room, and me and a player carried both Zauis and Light to the room and layed both of them on the two beds. i thanked the player and after he made sure that everything was alright he left the room. i covered the both of them up znd i sat down on a chair next to the window with the crescent moon shining little light into the darkness.

I felt my big brothers warmness of his arm wrapped around me as I could see but it was a bit blurry. Not knowing I was in my room I heard a chirping sound that sounded so familiar and I knew it had to be Zaz, my hawk that's probably my Bestfriend. Sad to say a birds my best friend but it's true. Feeling myself hit the bed I smile at the feeling of how nice and cold the pillow was. Not really moving my body because it felt as if it was numb from using the black flames.

I awakened my eyes as I slowly sit up while I sit my elbows upon my legs while intwining my fingers as I look down at the sheets noticing Kat is here. She calls me a complete fool yet she likes to be around me. "Your weird Kat, you only came here cause I'm here. What's with you? Is it to tease me, or is it cause I'm your best friend. Which I highly doubt that second one. " I said calmly yet in a curious tone.

Aria open quickly as she sits on the side of the bed "I'll just go now I've think I've caused enough problems for one life" she said as she got up and was walking to the door "and zauis as a said before I forgive you But I don't expect you too do the feel the same though "she said as she left the room.

Aria walked out in too the middle of the field where everything had happend last night, looking around to maze sure no one was there she untired the shelth of her rapier and pulled of the folding shield. Pulling the blade out and thrusting it in to the ground so it was stuck, then she un folded the Shelid latched the the blade while putting the shelth in between them "aria should have died here" she thought to her self as put a sign that read R.I.P aria. She turned and walked away.