Robin Williams Beloved Actor Dead

Everyone a very beloved actor/comedian has left us today, Robin Williams, has died in his home on Monday at the age of 63. Cause of death, Suicide as the authorities say, people here who loved Robin, please post a pray to him here. I loved Robin, he made me laugh til I cried tears, I will miss him very dearly goodbye my friend you will be missed.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/08/1 ... 70050.html

I still remember watching his movies "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Jumanji" in my childhood like it was yesterday. Especially Mrs. Doubtfire, which was one of his most memorable movies. This reminds me, weren't they planning on a squeal to that for the longest time?

I still remember watching his movies "Mrs. Doubtfire" and "Jumanji" in my childhood like it was yesterday. Especially Mrs. Doubtfire, which was one of his most memorable movies. This reminds me, weren't they planning on a squeal to that for the longest time?

They discussed it but they never got to having him do it, I wish this didn't happen I really did want him to come back from bankruptcy with more of his comedy or another movie.

• 2 weeks later...

Flubber.jpg

I remember being a little kid and watching this movie. I went to my grandparent's back then, and they didn't have a whole lot of money at that time. This was about the only movie they had a kid would want to watch, and I loved it. Robin is a childhood friend, and I can't accept the fact he's gone.