[PP-F1] Claim meet up with Cicila ]

He would be siting at the inn his legs crossed, and rested his head on his left hand. With his right index finger he would circle the top edge of his drink a few time right before he would take a sip. and set the glass back down. With a blank stare he thought about how thing were going in the really world but he would let out a small sigh as he said to him self " the soon I forget about that world the better off I might be in this one. I mean I have made a few friends here and joined a guild " A half smile would come across his face. He would slide his right hand over his long silver hair to get most of it out of his face.

A small white and red haired girl entered the inn and smiled when she was pointed in the direction of the silver haired man. She was wearing a short black Kimono with a butterfly pattern on the left side. Her shoes were small black flats with laces.

She walked to the man and smiled saying "Hello. Its nice to finally meet you. My name is Cicila, you must be Claim." She smiled and sat down in the other chair. "It's nice out today don't you think?" She asked the man.

"Yea. I was walking around, getting my run in when i got your message. I was going to get ready to perform soon but~...i haven't ate'n anything yet..." She blushed a little. She ordered a cup of tea and an ham vegi omlett. "So what did you want to ask me?" Cicila turned back to Claim who was spinning his finger on his glass.

He would stop miming and look at the ground and wave his arm from side to side. He took a lager step swing his right foot as it skimmed across the ground. Just as it looked like he was going to fall backward he pushed of the ground with his other leg, Crossing his arms ad legs once they left the ground doing a have twists flip . As he came out of the flip it looked as if he didn't get enough lift to do any else. He put is hand out to the ground his left foot hit the ground as his right leg would swing on by as this time he would do a double twist with easy but the way he hit the ground on two feet killed the momentum that he had build up.

He would take a few steps back as she was doing a few contortion moves. It has all was left him in aw that people could do that. He'd see the spots that she was mostly saying in as he would do another have twist followed by a series of flips and doubles flips around her not getting to close to hit her but close enough to aw the group of people that had gathered.