[PP-F3] Fresh Air (_Miki_)

After exploration on a few floors, Yami got on the third one, he walked away from any Village, Forest or any other place with NPCs or Monsters.

Just him and a green prairie, with some plants and flowers spread around.

He could feel the air through him, his hair. Despite it was just a virtual program to simulate it, its realism was great.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grass, grass, and more grass. "This floor is so bo- ooh a Tiger Lily!" She wondered why one would grow up here, but shrugged and plucked the flower from the ground. She looks around to see if anyone was looking, but then again why would anyone be out in this grassland? After conforming no one was around she cuts a large portion of the stem and gently placed the flower in her hair. She giggled slightly and continued deeper into the grassy plains.

The floor was just vast and open you could almost just lay down andstare into the sky and never get up. That's what it seemed like anyways, she wasn't actually gonna try that. Her smile turns to a nervous grin when she notices a player standing in the grass pretty far off. She immediately ducks down into the grass to hide from the player in case they were a player killer and hoping the player didn't notice her.

She hears the shifting in the grass as the player approaches her location. She nervously glances around until she sees a clump of bushes not too far from her. She quickly crawls towards them, careful to stay below the grass, and hides in the bushes staying as still as possible. She sits wondering why she was acting so childish, it wasn't like her at all.

She sits for a moment longer once the noise had stopped. "Is he gone?" she thinks as she peaks out from the bushes. She didn't see him anywhere and decided it was safe to come out. As she slowly creeps out she scans the grass in the distance to watch for any other players that might be wandering around here. She grins as she doesn't see anyone and begins to walk cheerfully through the path she had come down until she trips over something. She squeals as she faceplants down into the ground and lays there with her hands over her head hoping no one had heard her.

Opens his eyes as he hears a feminine scream, he rises immediately, wielding his sword.

"What's happening?! Are you okay?!" he shouts with a worried tone, searching around for her.

He was worried while he was looking around, it could be a monster or a player killer trying to kill her.

Her eyes widen as she hears a player unsheathes their sword and she curls into a ball on the ground. She hears the player ask if she was alright, but she didn't respond. She slowly opens an eye to see a player standing and ko king around with his sword in his hand. She freezes in fear, but shakes herself out of it and quickly grabs her sword and stands to defend herself if necessary.

She glares at the player in front of her. He seemed to be the player from before, but why was he laying down in the grass? She ignores that and decides to answer the player. "Yes it was me. Why are you out here?" She wasn't sure whether or not the player was a pk or not. His icon was green, but he could still try and become a pk starting with Miki.

Miki sees the player put away his weapon and does the same, not taking her eyes off the player. "Fair enough..." She glances around before turning to the player and saying "Um... sorry about tripping over you. I'll be taking my leave unless you have anymore questions."" She starts to turn and walk in the direction of the nearest town.

Her eye twitched as she heard this and she slowly turns and stares at the player in front of her. "Tried?! Trust me, if I wanted you dead you would be! And I didn't attack you, I tripped over you!" She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath to calm herself. She stands there for a moment before opening her eyes and smiling slightly. "My name is Miki, what's yours?

She tilts her head as the player seemed a bit nervous. What better way to respond to nervousness than being overly-friendly! She grins mischieviously and excitedly runs up to Yami and hugs him. "Hi Yami! It's nice to meet you too!" She releases him from the hug and props her arm of his shoulder before asking, "Do you like flowers?"

"It doesn't seem to faze him... oh well, better luck next time." she thinks to herself as she starts for the field of flowers not too far from where they were now. As she was going over the hill she turns back to Yami and met his gaze with a blank stare. "If you want to, I guess you can tag along." She turns back to the fields and continues walking, not waiting for his response.