[PP-F3] Fresh Air (_Miki_)

Blinks slowly, staring at her. "Giant Potato?" As he says it he turns behind him, noticing it.

"Oooooh.. That potato." Wields his sword, taking stance.

"Well, let's not make it wait then." that said, he focuses on his blade, making it glow yellow.

He charges against the monster, slashing his saber but the monster dodges it.

"Dammit, switch!"

PARTY

_Miki_ : 17/17

Yami: 13/13

DMG - BD: 3 = 0 DMG - Missed.

ENEMIES

Giant Potato: 6/6

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She grins at the potato and charges it with her sword above her head. She jumps and attempts to hit the potato in the top and cut a chunk off.

The attack works and takes a small chunk off potato off of the large one. "I am gonna take this piece of you and make myself lunch today, got it!?" she yells to the potato hoping it could hear her.

Miki 17/17

Yami 13/13

Potato 5/6

Runs over the Potato after Miki's hit, keeps the saber ready to hit as he reaches it.

As he's close enough to it, he tries to hit it. The potato dodges and counter-attacks, smashing Yami.

"Switch!" says as he goes away from the potato.

PARTY

Miki: 17/17

Yami: 11/13

DMG - BD: 2 = 0 DMG = MOB's DMG= 2.

ENEMIES

Giant Potato: 5/6

Inhales and exhales deeply, running over the potato, wielding his sword with his right hand.

Does another swing, but the potato dodges again while he goes away in order to don't be hit again.

"I hope this potato will drop itself at the end, so I can get my revenge eating it!"

PARTY

DMG - BD: 2 = 0 DMG

ENEMIES

Giant Potato: 5/6

"On it!" she calls out with a thumbs up. She returns her focus to the evil potato before them who was just so rude interrupting like that. She sprints towards it and slashes her sword hoping to finish it off.

Her sword hits and takes another chunk out of the potato. "Ehehe... I think he still needs a trim off the top, whatcha think Yami?"

Miki 17/17

Yami 11/13

Potato 1/6

"I think you're absolutely right." as he says it, he runs over the potato, preparing to attack.

As he reaches it, he jump on the potato, doing an horizontal slash with his sword.

As the blade cuts the potato, it disappear in a million polygons.

"Finally.."

PARTY

DMG - BD: 6 = 1DMG

ENEMIES

Giant Potato: 0/6 (DEAD)

The potato defeated, Miki sheaths her sword and calmly walked back over to the hill. She slowly lays down on her back and smiles as she stares up into the sky. "Well that was interesting... that's the first time I've ever fought a potato." The sad truth behind SAO, you could find almost anything. That's both scary and exciting at the same time to her.

Exhales slowly, packing away the sword into his lining on his back.

"Well, there's a first time for everything, no? A bit disappointed it didn't drop a potato, at least something to eat, but.. couldn't exactly cook it in this place and it isn't my profession." offers a shrug of his shoulders as he says that.

• 3 weeks later...

There definately is a first for everything. She never would have expected to fight a potato in a flower field, especially one like that. She giggled as she thinks about all the different things they could encounter here, friendly or hostile. Maybe they could eventually find some kind of potato overlord or something. She sits up quickly with an excited smile across her face. "Let's go on an adventure to find the Potato Overlord! I'm sure I'd we follow the little potato minions then eventually we could stumble across some stronger potato monsters and eventually find their lair and defeat the potato overlord!"

"Potato Overlord" Blinks slowly, then he just offers a laugh to her.

"Potato Overlord.. huh? Well, may be something interesting!" he said, as he quickly made appear the HUD, changing something into his equipment.

A slight blue glow on the sword's lining on his back, can be seen. As he changed his sword.

"Well, I am ready. If you want to find this.. Potato Overlord, you can count on me." he said, with the hands on his hips.

It could be possible to feel wind around that beautiful field, flowers swinging as they were dancing.

She swipes her hand in the air and equips a different sword aswell. She waits as the old sword and it's sheath faded into another sword, just it's appearance gave off an airy sense. It was lighter and less of a hassle to carry and it was stronger than her last. "Born ready!" she chirps as she tugs the ends of her gloves, pulling them on tighter. "Let's get started on the search then! We first should look for more potatoes. Where there are grunts, there is a queen... right?" she hoped she was right about that, but now wasn't the time for insecurities. She set her jaw and startedover the hill towards the fields of grass.

He ponders on the question she asked. "Well, it should be like that.. So, do you think if we found the Potato Queen, we should find the Potato Overlord? Hm.." he said, thinking she was right.

He had sort of a schematic in mind.

Potatoes <- Potato Queen <- Potato Overlord

Sort of a hierarchical way, a Potato Overlord should have a place to rule as every King in the Galaxy.

A King has a Queen, then a Potato Queen should be expected. And then both of them should have someone to rule on or even an offspring.

"Then, we should find the zone with most potatoes, and there we should find their kingdom.. right?" he said.

She setup a schematic in her mind aswell. How she pictured the potatoes system would be a little like this:

Potatoes <---- Potato warriors <--- Potato villagers

/\ /\

| | Potato queen <--- Suitable Potato mates

\/

Potato Overlord

She sketched the shematic in the dirt near them to try and give a visual for Yami. It seemed like a stupid idea how that would work, but that's how she pictured it. She stood back up and continued through the fields in search of some potatoes.

"Hm.. Well, impressive. Okay, so we both know what we may expect, time to find them." he said.

What they should be looking for, would be like a fort or something like that with potatoes.

So, they started searching for it.

After a long walk, searching around..

They found sort of a village and it was possible to see some potato monsters.

It was a medium-sized village, with a giant building at the border.

"Uh.. Looks like there is something like that after all.. So, what's the plan?" he asked to Miki.

She crouches instantaneously as Yami points out the fort and she drags him down with her. From their position they had a full view of the entire camp because they were on a large hill overlooking the camp. She scans the camp and notices two main entrances and one part of the wall that was broken between the entrances. "There, we enter there." she points to the break in the wall and quickly estimates the time it takes a guard patrol to get to the area. "We get about a 5 min. gap between patrols. Think we can make it?"

Frowns lightly, studying the camp.

"Well, if their parameters don't change suddenly, I think yes." he said, keeping his gaze at the camp.

It could have been possible after all, if there weren't other monsters inside in front of the break, it should not be a problem.

They could just hope to be lucky and find nothing when they would enter inside.

"Waiting your signal to go." he said, offering a grin.

Her eyes never leaving the camp and the nearest patrol which was just passing the hole in the wall, their objective, she stands and singles with her hand for him to follow. They slowly progressed closer towards the camp until they were in a patch of bushes only a few meters away. She waits for the next patrol to pass and rushes in an all out sprint for the hole, diving through the hole when she was close enough. She waits on the ground for Yami to follow. "We need to stay in the alleyways or else well be spotted. Use the shadows when you need to." she whispers to him as she starts through the tight alleyway.