[PP-F3] Fresh Air (_Miki_)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A breeze of wind rolls through as they make it to the next hill, and just over the hill lied the vast plains of flowers filled with all kinds of different shades and shapes alike. She jogs up the hill and apon reaching the top simply stands and admires the sight. Her eyes glisten with excitement and her smile, filled with glee, but only for a moment before she returned to her blank, emotionless stare. She didn't want Yami to see her excitement. She starts down the semi-steep slope and into the fields where she was greeted with so many different smells and colors it was almost unbearable.

It was getting harder for Miki to supress her desire to just frolick through the fields, but she manages to supress the urge for the moment. "This is the first time I've been to this field. I heard someone talking about it and I wanted to see it for myself." she says as she continues to walk through the field.

She turns suddenly as he says this with a confused look on her face. "You want to nap?!" She looks around for a spot that seemed comfy, until she saw another hill ahead of them. It had short grass and it wasn't too steep as to where you wouldn't be able to lay comfortably. She points and turns back to Yami. "How about there? Seems like a good spot. You wanna go?"

"Well, actually I was just saying.. but, why not?" offering a shrug of his shoulders, walking over the spot.

"Yours is a nice offer, I must say that." as he says it, he lies on the grass, closing his eyes.

"I don't know what you're going to do, but I think I'll take a quick nap." after a few minutes he says that, he falls asleep.

She lays down on the hill with Yami, being sure to leave a few feet between them. She lays there for a moment after he says he's gonna take a nap. Once she had thought he was asleep she gets up and checks if he is asleep before quietly wandering into the flowery fields.

She skips through the fields with a large cheery smile on her face. She twirls around a few times before plopping down on the ground and plucking a few flowers from the ground.

She chops the roots off, leaving the stem intact. After she had cut the stems she takes the flowers and begins to craft a crown out of them. Once she had finished the crown she gets to work on 2 anklets and a few other accessories out of the flowers. She stands and admires her new doned aparrel and begins to wander around through the field again

Miki was enjoying herself so much that she had completely forgotten that Yami was on the hill. The aromas of all the different species of flower blended together so well that it made it just a large burst of freshness. The game did a good job on making the scents almost perfect and you could easily forget that you were in a game, though after what Kaya b a had said, I don't think anyone is gonna forget any time soon. The fact that they were in a death game. The best she could do is push it back and try and enjoy the time in the flower fields.

She suddenly snaps back to reality and, forgetting her flower aparrel, she runs back to Yami to make sure he was ok. He hadn't lost any health since she was gone, but he seemed unusually happy, his smile was growing by the second. It confused her slightly but she shrugs and shakes him lightly to wake him up from his aparrently amazing dream.

She sits down beside him as he yawns and she smiles evilly. "Welcome back to reality. Twas thy who has awoken thee from slumber. And may i ask what it was you were dreaming about? Seemed like it was a pretty good dream for you to smile like that." She stares at him with the smile still holding as she waits for his answer.

Yami blinks at her as she speaks. "I was smiling? Well, after all it was quite a nice dream. Anyway, I don't think you would be interested about it, it was a dream about something that happened in the real world when I was a child."

He looks around for a moment, then his gaze gets back at her. "So, what did you do while I was sleeping?"

"In the real world..." She decides not to push him and offers a light smile instead. "So, what did you do while I was sleeping?" She blushes a deep crimson as she forgot that she had never taken off her floral attire, she quickly panics and turns her head back and forth as she looks at herself. She tucks into a ball and just sits there not moving or responding to anything around her, hoping she would just fade into the background and he would forget she was there.

She let too much of her inner self come out, and around a stranger she had only just met? She needed to be more careful or she could end up hurt again like in the real world. She tunes out everything as she sits there, ignoring anything that happened for the next few minutes until she had recollected herself. She had calmed down now and simply stretches her legs out and wipes a year from her cheek before turning to Yami and smiling. "Yeah I'm good, but don't worry about me. You should probably worry about the giant potato behind you... you know, the one with the mouth and all." She stands and grabs her sword to fight, yet again for getting about the flower accessories on her.