[PP-F3] Fresh Air (_Miki_)

He just followed her through the hole, looking around for any potato which could spot them.

That alleyway was pretty tight, Yami walking very quietly.

"So, where we should go?" he ask, with a low voice.

A place where a Potato Overlord, which is like a King.. where it could hide?

A castle? On a Throne? Underground?

Pondering about the question while he was still following Miki through the alleyway.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Where should we go..." She pondered the question trying to figure out where they might should go. "Potatoes are roots so their layer would probably be underground... maybe over there?" she said as she points to doors to what seemed like a cellar in the middle of town. There were guards so it was probably one of the entrances. "Should we go at the main gate or should we look for a back door?" There would probably be many guards down the main entrance so it would be very difficult if they were spotted.

Turns his head at the building as Miki points it.

Back door or main gate.. Obviously, a back door would be great.

"Hm.. I think we should check if there's a back door or another way inside, in the case there isn't one.. I suppose we have to fry some potatoes." he said, offering a grin to her.

Then, he motions her to follow him, still walking in the alleyway, reaching the building's back.

By a first impression, there was no back door, but there could be a secret button or something like that.

"Well, perhaps there is a way to open a passage. I would say to search for a switch or something like that, I'll search on the right side and you on the left side." he said, starting to examine the wall.