[PP FL1] Learning curve [Rebekah] [completed]

He swung his blade repeatedly at the boar and watched it die. He huffed several times at how difficult this was and demanding. He frowned as he fell back in the tall grass and stared at the sky breathing heavily. There had to be an easier way to get things and to level higher but damn. His body was aching by the time this was over. And it was one simple boar. How was he going to fight dragons like the others?

His eyes closed as he laid there breathing heavily. " This sucks!!"Why was he yelling? Because he was out of options and no friends made this too hard.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebekah was bored of walking all over Starting City looking for friends, so she ventured out into the wilderness. She was minding her own business when she heard a large yell from somewhere. She had to check out what it is, and ran as fast as she could.

When she got there, she saw a guy with his eyes closed laying down in the tall grass, but she knew that he was awake. "Hello, my name is Rebekah, but everyone calls me Becca for short." as she awaited his response.

He sat up too quickly and looked at her. His blood rushed to his head quickly" Whoa.. sorry. "Eyes locked with hers as he placed a hand behind his head."Klein..I'm Klein. Pleased to meet you. " He chuckled a bit gazing at the girl before him. Did he make too much noise ? Bah. Bad first impression if he did

She had noticed that little misplay from Klien. She laughed, well, it was kind of funny how he jumped up so fast. She had been in the grassland once before, but asks "What brings you out here?" as everyone has their own reasons for escaping from the overcrowded Starting City.

Perhaps Klein would make a good party member to tackle monsters with she thought, as she remember the time it took her forever to kill a low level monster.

Her laugher eased his nerves as he spoke in a more composed fashion." I'm training. Failing but training. Trying to make sure I don't die my first couple days in the wild yanno? It's also to pass time.He smiled and rubbed the back of his head. He had a poor habit of speaking too much in front of people. Especially in front of women. He opened one eye and hoped for the best. " What are you doing out this way? He spoke to her.

Soon, he realized he was still on the ground. Body moved up and straightened up to observe the female player. He didn't didn't want to come off as lazy or incompetent. But at least she wasn't making fun of him.

He nodded and opened up his menu. Hand flicked a few times before sending a friend request and a party request. " Sounds like a great plan. Fighting alone sucks.. you talk to a pig and they just grunt at you." He cracked a joke. Wow Klein...way to break into a new friend. His face reddened as he laughed at his own joke.

He stopped laughing and looked at her once more. " Any place in particular you wanna go?"

"Wolves. " His answer was short as he placed both hands behind his head. They would need to travel further out if that's what they were going to fight." Ever fight one? I hear their unpleasant to fight against." He looked at her as he started walking slowly through the grass. He was fine with fighting them so long as he had a partner.

He looked up at the hill side and pointed."Past that place..." He looked back at her." A friend told me that so I trust him." He tilted his head looking at her." So where ya from in the real world if you don't mind me askin? " Klein wanted to be friendly and welcoming to all he met. It was just a goal of his that he wanted to complete.

She did not feel comfortable answering that question, as she looked up at where they would be heading towards. Wolves how interesting, she had always hated werewolves even in stories that she read as a child, so I should be happy that I am killing them. She replied, "We are almost there, I'll tell you if you tell me first."

Upon hearing her words he nodded and stood atop the hill. Curved blade was drawn and he spoke to answer her in a simple fashion." I was born in Seto, Japan. But my job moved me to Tokyo so I live there right now. " He smiled as he looked at her. This felt like a game of 20 questions as he looked down below now. Only one wolf was here as he tilted his head. Good.. they usually traveled in packs. "Your turn."

[battle will start after your post ]

"Well met , Rebekah from the Nagano region! "He shouted ad he ran down the hillside with his blade high in the air. He was coming in hot and fast down that hill side. Just a little too fast and he over shot the wolf with a missed swing. Blade wiffed the air and he frowned and got into a battle stance for it.

The Wolf turned it's gaze upon him and he knew that hate was drawn to Klein. A grin spread across his face as he spoke Come on pup.. let's see what you got."

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf 6/6

Rebekah follows in Klein's footsteps, and races down the hill alongside him. She comes to a stretching halt, and she takes her first thrust towards the wolf. The wolf dodges her attack, and she had failed to make her mark on this wolf.

Battle:

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf 6/6

The wolf was smarter than that as it roared at them. The bark was followed by a lunge attack on Klein. It gained speed at the man and swung it's claws at him.

Klein moved to the side and jumped back a bit and twirled his curved blade at it. His eyes narrowed a bit knowing he was going to strike next.

Wolf 6/6

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

He looked over at Rebekah and nodded at her." Tad tougher than a boar eh?" There was something about Rebekah that he wanted. It was for her to talk to him. But he rushed the wolf and raised his blade to the left and a loud sickening crunch was heard as he cut deep inside the wolf's stomach. It pierced it through the other side.

Soon he jumped back and grinned at his strike. He was extremely proud over that hit." Switch!"

BD 10 Super Critical! 3 dmg + 1 dmg OHCS skill=4

Wolf 2/6

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

This time, I will not screw up as she told herself, and she manages to pierce the wolf for 1 damage, dropping it to its final healthpoint. Not bad, maybe I do enjoy using this rapier as she still decides whether or not to use a longsword or rapier, something she has been thinking for quite some time.

Battle:

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf 1/6

"It sure doesn't look like it wants to go down easy" as the wolf focuses its attention on her after she drew that last attack. The wolf lunges straight for her awaiting to strike its claws on her, but before it gets there, it trips over a rock, and falls down.

"Now is your chance, Klein, finish off this wolf" as she looks on.

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf 1/6