[PP FL1] Learning curve [Rebekah] [completed]

[in the future, you can't double post. We can get in trouble. I have to double post because I'm attacking as the mob.]

The wolf growled as it was on its last legs. It ran to Klein and revealed it's fangs for him so it could clamp down on him. The wolf lunged too early and it got a mouth full of air. It landed on its hind legs and twirled around to stare at the two.

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf 1/6

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Klein lunged forward and raised his blade at the wolf hoping to end this battle quickly and move onto the next." Here we go! " The blade entered the wolf and cut it in half. Pixels shattered and a piece of material was left behind. He soon looked over at her and smiled." Well done!"

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf dead. Loot roll 12 one craft item

Opps my bad. forgot I wasn't controlling the wolf

Well, that was easy, let's go find more wolves to kill, I think I see them just behind that tree over there. Combat is sure a lot easier in a party when it is in a group as Rebekah looks on. She knew that she had to decide between going with a rapier or longsword before leveling up her first skill. She was just too indecisive over which weapon to take.

[Lol its cool whoops! Wrong page. Editing post ]

He nodded as he brushed off the dirt. Eyes glanced over to her and he spoke." What's up? Something on your mind?" He gazed at her then soon back at the woods. His eyes narrowed at the shadowy lithe figures that seemed to move about. It was probably it's pack." Shall we?"

The gleaming red eyes allowed him to see where they were. Slowly, they came out of the shadows and he ran forward after the one on the left. He raised his blade to the left of his body. Blade crossed down on the body of the first wolf and it sliced hard as that curved blade connected. His eyes started to gaze at the other one as he jumped back

[i will rp one wolf and you can rp the other so we can keep a flow going.]

BD 8 1 dmg+ 1 OHCS skill= 2 dmg

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 11/11

Wolf 4/6

Wolf 6/6

Wolf

[okay got it]

She had been waiting all moment to strike the pair of wolves. Which one should I aim for? she wondered aimlessly in her head. She had swung her blade and barely scraped it. It had done no damage at all. I guess this is why her own combat skills are a bit lacking.

Rebekah 11/11

Klein 9/9

Wolf 4/6

Wolf 6/6

The other wolf sensing that its time to attack, charges at Rebekah and takes a bite. Ouch! she cried, as that had hurt a back, and she falls down, behind. Quickly, she regathers herself off the ground before anything else can happen.

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 8/11

Wolf 4/6

Wolf 6/6

Seeing her fall made him frown as he dashed forward once again and went to strike the weaker of the wolves. Blade swung upwards at its face as he closed in on the wolf. Blade sliced into its jaw cutting it a bit as he shouted at her." You okay?!" He was concerned for her more than himself.

Wolf 1 2/6

Wolf 2 6/6

Klein 9 / 9

Rebekah 8 / 11

She had gotten back up to her own feet, and took a deep breath. She takes a wild swing, and misses the wolf. It was not even close, she was still a bit dizzy from that last encounter. She took a moment to re-orientate herself, and now she feels much better now, but she still had not done a single hp of damage to that wolf as of yet.

Wolf 2/6

Wolf 6/6

Klein 9/9

Rebekah 8/11

The dying wolf made another attack to the player that injured him, Klein. It's fangs appeared and claws were extended to launch an attack on him. The wolf came at Klein and sank it's teeth into his leg. Klein yelled in pain as he swatted it away.

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 8 / 11

Wolf 2/6

Wolf 6 / 6

The wolf charges at Rebekah and takes another huge swipe, dealing a second critical hit. She realizes that this she would have to deal with this wolf critically with all her strength, before it can get to her. She needs to watch Klein dodge the wolves, so that she could dodge them herself again.

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 6/11

Wolf 2/6

Wolf 6/6

He reached high with his blade and watched every movement against the wolf. Eyes narrowed as he dashed forward going for the weakened wolf. The blade glowed a bit and he slammed the blade into the wolf as it disappeared into pixels" You've been De Kleined" A rather poor joke but he was laughing as the other wolf turned it's sights on him.

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 6/11

Wolf dead loot die 18 1 mat

Wolf 6/6

Seeing how easily Klein already defeated another wolf, Rebekah was not giving up hope of beating the one in front of her. She had stumbled again, trying to go in for the kill, and missed. She had not had much luck in any of her battles to date, and she needed to get better quickly, somehow.

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 6/11

Wolf 6/6

[you can simulate this wolf, so that i don't double post :P]

He stared at the wolf and his curved blade swung wide right. He tilted his head and frowned a bit looking at the beast. His blade missed and looked at her and took a step back. " You okay?" He hoped she wasn't losing hope at this fight.

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 6 / 11

Wolf 6/6

Blade blazed forth as he ran forth as he looked at the final wolf. Blade wretched forth as he desperately tried to finish this. He sailed the blade into the side of the wolf and pushed it back. Eyes glanced at the wolf and he grinned. " Let's do this "

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 6 / 11

Wolf 4/6