[PP FL1] Learning curve [Rebekah] [completed]

Seeing Klein hit that wolf easily, she charged in for her first blow this whole battle. The wolf sensing her move, dashes away swiftly, and she had swung and missed at the air. Sigh... I really need some help with this, this had been the story all along, always failing to hit anything.

Klein 8/9

Rebekah 6/11

Wolf 4/6

[OOC]

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Apparently not o.o that's why we're hunting mats)

Wolf growled as it evaded the girl. It didn't seem to want to bother with her for the time being as it rushed Klein. It snarled as it jumped at the man trying to swipe at him. The wolf came and struck him hard across the chest. It landed on its hind legs and howled into the air.

Klein 7/9

Rebekah 6 / 11

Wolf 4 / 6

He stumbled back from the impact and rushed forth with his blade. It was tucked to his right this time. This time it wasn't fooled by his tactic this time as it jumped back." Here pup..Let's just finish this." This drawn out battle was beginning to lose its luster with him quick.

Klein 7/9

Rebekah 6 / 11

Wolf 4 / 6

After thinking about how she had missed every swing so far, she took a deep breath and she realized a pattern in the way this wolf dodges. She goes in for the attack, but waits for the wolf to dodge to its side, and thrusts her weapon to her left instead of where the wolf was. It had worked, she finally did something productive this battle, for once.

Klein 7/9

Rebekah 6/11

Wolf 2/6

The wolf stumbled back and growled lowly. It knew not when to retreat as it rushed forward to Klein again ignoring the girl for the time being. It jumped once again at Klein with its claws extended.

The wolf missed as Klein moves away from it. It turns around and lowers it's body in defense mode knowing that the end is near.

Klein 7 / 9

Rebekah 6 / 11

Wolf 2/6

Blade rushed forward at the wolf that had lowered itself to the ground. He needed to finish this in hopes of winning and living. He focused his energy and his blade ignited in a red flame. Body moved fluidly towards the wolf and slammed it straight into its mouth and into the body. It then disappeared into a a bunch of virtual pieces." Finally...that was rough.."

BD 8 1 DMG + 1 OHCS SKILL = 2 DMG

Klein 7/9

Rebekah 6 / 11

Wolf dead

He gazed at her and shook his head. "No thanks... we should go back and rest while we still breath."He was exhausted from all the fighting and she wanted one more? As much as he admired her fighting spirit, he was pooped. " I wanna fight with ya again don't get me wrong.. just we need to quit before we die."

She turned to look at him, "You are right, with the way things are going, It will take me 10 turns before I deal damage to another monster." She knew he was right about that, as they had no ways to heal herself. "Would you be interested in say joining up for another fight or a future quest later?" she asked.

[OOC]

To answer her question, he flipped the menu open and sent a friend request to her." Any time. It was fun but we need to get stronger I think. "He chuckled as he stood up and dusted himself off. His gaze was given to her and a smile ." Meet ya back in the city Rebekah. " He waved and walked slowly to the city gates.

Complete!

Rewards being calculated

》Wolf 1 and 2 loot drop wolf fangs

》18×5=90 col split between 2 players 45 col each

》2 pages of rp 800 col split even 400 each

》Mat given evenly one each to each player

》subject to approval