OP-F1 First Steps

"Um, it has happened a bit more often, but I usually am clumsy.. Um, thanks for not erm killing me or anything. Lots of people like to sleep pk." He looks around at the various inns. "I barely have any col, to even afford an hour in the inn, let alone a night. I have to find a way to raise more money." He walks, but before he leaves he decides to ask her a question. "Would you like to be friends on this? I know its a sudden question, but I really don't know anyone here, I trust you for some wierd reason.. I really do not know why, but still?"

"I agree with Cindel, you should take a break. I never seen someone who ran into so many things before" added Rebekah. The crowd had disappeared by the time Dylan got back on his feet, and only this small group of people remained in the street.

She thought she heard somewhere that towns were safe-havens from taking damage, so one cannot possibly die in a town, or can they. She decided not to bring this point up, as she was unsure if it was true or just a hoax.

"Maybe, I just put the NerveGear wrong, and it doesn't calibrate?" He looks at his HP bar, seeing its low, he decides to use it as a excuse. "I um.. should get going and get some health crystals.. My health bar is a bit low. I'll see you, aro" He is cut off mid-sentence when he hits a tree again. "I should really look where I'm going. This is getting annoying. He walks off and runs towards the grasslands, ready to start training again.

"HEY!! WAIT!! - I really don't think adventuring is a great idea for you right now. Some of those monsters out there are pretty quick and mean. Just saying... They're a lot faster than walls and trees." Cindel reached out to take hold of Dylan's arm. "I'll be your friend, but as a friend I really think you should wait until you're a little more focused. At the very least, don't go out there alone!"

His face turns a bright red when she grabs his arm. "Um, s-sure, um I w-won't um, g-go, I was j-just gonna um... forget it.. Yeah, I should um w-wait till I get more collected and I'm ready. He sighs and looks up at the night time. "I wonder what Amy is doing. Grandma and Grandpa too.. This must be so hard on her.. With both me and mom on life support.."

Cindel turns her attention to the newcomer as Dylan headed off. She noticed he had his hand extended. She reached out with her own to accept his. "Well enough I suppose, can't say the same for him." She turns to watch Dylan as he heads towards an inn. "Nice jacket by the way, how do you keep it clean? White seems rough for combat. Or do things not get dirty here in SAO?" She asks with a giggle.

Dylan stops as he senses a person hiding. "Show yourself. I know you're there." He looks at the corner he thought he saw someone. "What? Am I seeing things?" Suddenly two hooded figures grabs him by his mouth and his torso and drag him to the outskirts of town, but not before he throws his starter sword at the ground, making it "THUD" so that people could hear. "Player killing guild. I don't know how they did, but either me or someone else what happens when you mess with a green cursor. Hope somebody heard, and suspected. I don't have any teleport crystals, which is bad.

"White. I mean you should use ble-" I stop myself, and notice that she's joking around. I laugh for a bit, an looked her way. "So.. How's your training so far? It looks like you've been training for a bit." I said, as I turn away towards the exit of the Town of Beginnings. Something told me that I had to leave, and catch up to the front lines, but I want to stay and make some new friends. I smile as I start to watch the clouds move.

"Let's see, got a few levels today, found some hunting partners. Only got hit once! So yeah, overall pretty good! How about you? Are you like a badass? Have you ever killed a Dragon?" she said while grinning. But then noticed him looking at the clouds... "You've got to be kidding me, you're like the tenth person to do that today! - No joke. What's up there?" She refused to look herself this time, having already played through this routine multiple times earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

I nod my head, "Yeah, I killed an Ice Dragon. My partner called it Ice-sama." I said, as I look back at the player in front of me. She then gave me a dumbfound expression and asked why so many people look up at the skies. "Well.. this virtual reality seems so real. So, I like to let it all soak in. It keeps me from going crazy." I said, joking about that fact that we're all stuck here. "I'm really fascinated about the sky and the constellation itself. I always wanted to escape my reality, so that's why I want to go beyond the constellation and even the sky." I said, as I smile.