OP-F1 First Steps

Dylan sighs as he walks through the Starting City. "This would've never happened had I made some actual friends in school. Then again, I make more friends in this game than I ever did IRL. Well, I better get used to it. Amy and Grandma are probably gonna put me on life support. Wow, I'm acting like this isn't a big thing when it really is.." He bumps into a building before thudding to the floor. "OWW THAT didn't hurt.. Not surprising.." he sits on a bench looking at the various players.

Cindel couldn't help but overhear the somewhat clumsy player who just walked in to a wall. *Hey... he spoke english.* She thought to herself. Cindel didn't know much Japanese, having only recently moved to the country before the whole SAO incident. *You should talk to him. You need to meet people you can understand!* Her inner voice reminded her.

She decided to casually walk over to the other player - who was now sitting on a bench.

"Uh... hi!" She said a little nervously, wondering if you could actually blush in game.

Seeing her approach makes him extremely nervous. He thinks "I should say something that will make her think I have somewhere to be. He decided lie, speaking very loudly."I should be going, I mean one of m-my f-friends is in b-big trouble, y-yeah he is, I'm not m-making this up.." He runs, but like the klutz he is, he trips and hits the stone hard ground. "Oww, and still that doesn't hurt. I need to get used to this" ((Sorry, about such late posting, I had a family emergency))

Rebekah was walking around Starting City, hoping to look for someone to talk to. At this rate, she will never meet anybody in this game. At that moment, she saw someone tripped over, and decided to walk over as well, just in case he needed any help getting back on to his feet.

Getting up, he notices the girl who had walked over him. "Um, I was just, um.. restin. Y-yes that's it.." He sighs in relief. "I really should be more careful. Wait, my HP bar is in the yellow. This isn't good!" He gets up, only to crash into the girl. "I'm so sorry! I w-wasn't looking w-where I was g-going. Gagtree!" His face has a slight shade of red. "I'll just go, hehe.. He runs only to crash into a building again, thudding to down. "This really needs to stop.."

It seemed ages since he was able to go out. He had been biding time and helping a new friend get used to the ropes of the new world they lived in. Footsteps found himself towards a small group of players that seemed to be getting to know each other. His body halted a mere ten feet away and no words were spoken. A simple hand wave was seen and a smile. He didn't want to interrupt their conversation.

Cindel noticed the newcomer approach. She thought he just might be walking by, but he stopped with a smile and waved. *People really do seem friendly here, certainly more than back home* Cindel returned the wave with her own. "Hey, is this a friend of yours?" she asked glancing at the player still laying on the floor.

Eyes gazed down at the downed player." Not a clue. Seems a bit of new player boom really." He spoke in a soft tone. He perked a brow before he looked at Cindel."You seem new too. Welcome." He flashed a soft smile and a nod of his head." I'm Kiluia. You?" He would ask the other players their name soon as they would speak."

He went sprinting down the path and avoided several close encounters with other players"Excuse me! Pardon me!" He shouted at them apologizing profusely. Kiluia had left Klein at the church and left a note that he was off to the market to pick up stuff. There was no way Klein was going to let him leave without him. That poor guy showed Klein a bit of hospitality and he was going to buy those supplies.

Eyes gazed at the people ahead and he spotted his new friend."Hey Kiluia! Wait up!"Soon he spotted the two girls he had met before and grinned." We meet again."

"Hello Klein, nice to see you again. Do you two [Kiluia] know each other?" as Rebekah sees another familiar face in the crowd. It seems as if more people is starting to gather around the dent in the building where the player. She could not see past the crowd anymore, and did not know if he was up or if he was still lying there.

"Yep.. that's how you say my name." He gave a slight look over at Klein. He watched the man tumble forth down the street way greeting him." Hey. Bout time you woke up. " He flashed a grin to him. Eyes returned to Rebekah and he nodded. " Pleasure to meet you both and yes.. not long but he stays at the church I help run ." He placed both hands in his pockets and looked at the downed player." How long has he been out?"

He squatted down and poked the player in the cheek in wonderment. He really was out cold. " You three know each other ?"

Dylan wakes up after being knocked about from so many collisions. "Ugh, how long was I out. How did that happen? He sees the other people and turns nervous. "Oh, no they saw me! This is embarrasing. This is wierd, even for me. Maybe I'm not coordinated." He gets up and checks his health bar. Ooh, only 4/7, that isn't good"

"You were out for a short while after that collision into the building", as Rebekah points to the dent in the wall. The big crowd looking on, seeing that the player is okay begins to disperse but the group of people still looking on remain nearby awaiting to make sure if he is okay.

"By the way, my name is Rebekah" as she awaits the clumsy player for his introduction.

"I'm p-perfectly fine, I'm um.. tired.. Yeah." His face turns red just looking at her, so he decides to look at the floor. "I'm Dylan.. Your hair is pretty.. Um! I MEAN YOUR NAME IS NICE, um I d-didn't mean that.. Skyfor. Sorry, I'm just really shy.. He looks down turning redder the second. "I'm not good with people"