[PP FL1] Low level mat hunting [Cindel Dylan] Complete

Klein stood at the edge of town. He had put up a notice that he wanted to go out hunting before the true test with Kiluia and the dragons he had mentioned before. He had a certain feeling he would be useless in that fight as he looked at the sky. The people were nice here. He hadn't met any of his friends yet but in due time he would. His frame leaned on the wall that separated the safe zone from the wild.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindel was close to the gates now, near the edge of town. *Well this looks like the spot.* She scanned the area. *Hmm.. wonder if that's him* she thought noticing a player leaning against the city wall. He was staring up at the sky. *Everyone seems to be doing that!* She looked up, but again saw the same default sky she saw before. Shrugging, she walked over to the other player. "Salut.. err Hey, you wouldn't happen to be the one that put up the hunting notice would you?" she asked questioningly.

It was true. Many players seemed to be staring at the sky hoping the digital frame would collapse. No such luck would come from that. A voice was heard as he looked over. A smile crossed his face as he spoke." That's me..I'm Klein."He offered a hand to her with a tilt of his head. He was hoping someone would join and this would be great." Let's be friends."

Klein introduced himself to her. "Sweet! Hey Klein, I go by Cindel." She took his hand in acceptance. *Woah, it's warm. Kind of feels real...* She just realized this was the first time she actually physically touched another player. "I wouldn't mind some friends." she replied. "By the way, I like your hair! Nice color too!" She added a little sarcastically.

He shook her hand and laughed about the comment about his hair."It was supposed to be darker but unfortunately....it turned out like this." He let go and started walking into the grass towards the boars." We're gonna just stay a bit close at first and then.. If we do well, we should consider expanding to wolves. "His eyes gazed back at her and he flashed a smile" Sound good to you?"

Cindel nodded. "Yep, sounds like a sound strategy. Wouldn't want to die or anything. That probably wouldn't be fun." She said in agreement then followed behind Klein as he lead them to the hunting spot. "You stuck here by yourself too? Or did your friends ditch you?" she asked. *Ugh why did I say that, I sound like an ass. He's being nice too.* she cursed herself.

Her words didn't strike him as rude but he did answer her in a nonchalant fashion." I joined with them but I can't seem to find them. In the meantime, I plan on meeting everyone I can so I can survive. So it's a pleasure to meet you, Cindel. " He looked in the distance and saw the boars at hand. They had a few more yards to go before they would attack them." What about you? You ditch your friends? "

She noded. "Makes sense. - Yeah actually, I kind of did ditch them." her smile faded and she looked away for a moment. "It's probably a good thing, I wouldn't want them to be stuck here like me." she added. She could see the boars in the distance now rendering in to view. *Man I hate boars.* "So... you like an expert boar hunter IRL?" she asked jokingly, trying to lighten the subject.

He shook his head no at her question."I've learned to hate boars..This game ruined that for me." He grinned at her." I'm actually an office worker part time for the moment. Dream job.. let me tell you." Her previous remark wasn't exactly fitting for her as she was funny." It's ok... we'll get outta here. You'll see. I'm sure there are plenty of players who are working their way out of here. Soon we can join them. "He encouraged her . His words hopefully cheered her up as he drew his curved blade." So what do you do irl?"

She noded in agreement, amused that she wasn't the only one who felt the boar loathing. Listening to Klein did make her feel better. He seemed so optimistic, she envied that. It was hard for her to accept there could be a good side to all of this. "Dream Job huh?" she giggled. "I can one up that! I'm unemployed." She strikes a victory pose. "But really, I was sort of on vacation with my Dad, was probably going to start college later this year. Not sure about that now." With the proximity of the boars getting closer, she decides to unsheathe her rapier.

He laughed at her posing and then nodded." That is indeed a dream job.. And you'll find out soon. Let's work together and clear these pigs up okay?"He winked at her and then looked at the boars. Blade raised high as he dashed forward at them.

His one handed curved blade danced in the air and came soaring down striking the boar on top of its head. He grinned as he twisted his hand and pulled it out. Body fluidly moved back into position and he looked at her." Switch!"

BD 8 1 dmg + 1 from 1 skill in OHCS= 2 dmg

Klein 9/9

Cindel 9/9

Boar 4/6

She positioned herself in a flanking position with the boar. Her rapier extended at her target, she held her ground waiting for the right moment. Klein made his move, a nice clean hit that also drew the boars attention. He called for the 'switch.' - It was her move.

Cindel lunges forward, thrusting her blade towards the boar as she got near.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_atk.png

BD: 6 *HIT*

DMG: 2 = 1+[1 Rapier Skill]

She felt her blade connect as she continued through. *A direct hit* she smiled spinning around to prepare for another go.

------------------------------

Klein 9/9

Cindel 9/9

Boar 2/6

The boar roared at the two and grunted stamping it's feet. It lowered it's head and charged at Klein with its tusks lowered at his shins.

The boar went speeding by as Klein shifted his weight to the right and a grin was displayed on his face.

Boar 2/6

Klein 9/9

Cindel 9/9

Klein lowered his blade as the boar roared on by. He dashed forward at it and hoped to catch the pig off guard since it's back was turned to him. Unfortunately, Klein lost his footing and swung too early causing a miss. Damn he thought in his head as he jumped back to her. He frowned a hit and looked over at Cindel" Sorry. Looks like your up next."

Boar 2/6

Klein 9/9

Cindel 9/9

Cindel noded in response. She acted fast, attempting to strike before the boar got another chance to attack. "Okay piggy, nothing personal, I mean I like animals IRL... But I need your loot. That and you're not even real.. uh..

NYEAAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Cindel flings forward darting towards the wounded boar!

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 2 **MISS**

"Aww crap, sorry." She missed her mark, the boar sidestepped to avoid her lunge. "That thing is pretty quick... Though my monologue probably didn't help any."

------------------------------

Klein 9/9

Cindel 9/9

Boar 2/6

Quickly, the boar spun at Klein and charged at him full force. It didn't even bat an eye at the girl as it was angry at the player that first struck it . It lowered it's head and the tusks boat into Klein and his body throwing the poor guy about six feet into the air. A sickening crush was heard as he landed on his leg.

BD 10 Super Critical 3 dmg

Klein 6/9

Cindel 9/9

Boar 2/6

Oh my god , he thought to himself. The pain was frighteningly real as he winced at the powerful attack it had performed. He stuck his blade into the ground forcing himself to stand up. When he was vertical, he dashed forward with all his might to fight the pig.

The boars head split into two as it then vanished into pixels. He fell to the ground and laid there. That last two attacks hit him hard." Glad that's over. " He looked at his health bar. Damn 6/9....

Klein 6/9

Cindel 9/9

Boar dead.

"Woah! You went flying, like literally." She laughed, but quickly caught herself and forced a look of concern instead. Cindel then strolled closer to where Klein lay. "Nice job with the boar though. - You're okay right?" She asked, kneeling down and offering Klein her hand to help him back up.

"Hey I think you leveled!"

He laughed and looked at his health bar go back up. Thank god he thought. He didn't want to go into a fight like that half cooked and injured. Hand extended out to her and he grasped her hand to get himself up. He dusted himself off and laughed a bit." Apparently, it thought I needed flying lessons..and landing lessons." It was a sour joke but a joke none the less. Her eyes of concern brought a red flush to his face." I'm okay. Thanks for asking. You okay ? Sorry we didn't get any loot but the quest will continue!"

"Yeah, I'm fine. That was kind of fun actually. I'd probably love this game if it was still just a game." She sighed. "You should have got an achievement for that aerial maneuver you pulled!" she added jokingly while helping Klein back to his feet. "Shall we continue? How do we recover our health in the field?" she suddenly asked, giving Klein a curious glance.