[PP FL1] Low level mat hunting [Cindel Dylan] Complete

" Would of been hilarious if that did pop over my head.." He looked at her with a grin. He could get used to the jokes and he heard her question. "From what I know, It's a skill.. but really I don't think you do. That's why we're hunting near the city. I don't think I could handle it if you died.. or anyone for that matter." He looked down. It was hard to swallow. People were dying here and he was trying to be stronger." Promise me you'll run away and leave if we get in deep trouble. " He blurted out. It was his nature to protect. Every one.. anyone.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Believe me I don't want to die either, or watch anyone for that matter. I'll be happy to run, but don't try and be a hero. As long as we play smart we should be okay." she reassured him, and herself for that matter. "Oh hey, being my first combat and all... I used the system to capture a screen shot of the fight. Maybe one day we can look back on it and laugh. Or if one of us doesn't make it, at least it will serve as a memory." She remarked with a frown. "Anyway, i'm sending it to you now." Cindel brought up the system HUD, attached the image and sent it to Klein's mailbox.

cindklein01.jpg

He accepted the message and stared long at the picture. He laughed a bit at how he looked and tilted his head." If.. If one of us doesn't survive and the other does.. let's find each other and pay our respects." He simply burned her image in his head. He also saved this picture in his nerve gear. He wouldn't forget this girl. It seemed he had gained a new friend." I know we don't know each other but.. It'd be nice to be remembered." He shot her a glance and smiled." Sorry. Don't mean to be sappy. Shall we go?"

"Ahh! Come on, come and get some! 4 boars are chasing, while he runs determined. He spots the two, but gets hit, lowering his hp bar down 4 points. "Ugh, damn! I was distracted! Not for long! He jumps over 3 of the boars, hoping to hit the last one with a critical hit that will kill it.

Dylan's HP: 5/9

Boar 1: 2/2

Boar 2: 2/2

Boar 3: 2/2

Boar 4: 2/2

"Had I known you were going to be airborne two seconds later, I would have held off to take it then. I'm sure your friends would have loved to see that!" she said in jest. Klein's comments about being remembered snapped her back to reality. "Lets not think about that, we'll both make it." she said nodding, then gave him a forceful pat on his back. "Yea, lets get a move on. My EXP isn't going to raise itself! Sally forth!

A light llaugh was given as he looked at her. Oh she was gonna be a fun one to be around. Maybe soon he would become more friends with others. He could see this girl as a good long time friend. But his thoughts were soon disrupted by fighting. He nodded at Cindel and dashed off.

He stood atop the hill and stared down at the player and the four boars. Oh man. Out numbered. He shrugged and dashed down with his blade high. He looked at the first piggy and severed it in half with his blade." Need some help?"

Klein 11/11

Cindel 9/9

Dylan 5/9

Boar dead

Boar 2 2/2

Boar 3 2/2

Boar 4 2/2

Cindel turned to see what the commotion down the hill was. *Oh no, that's Dylan! How did he manage to get so many boars after him!* She quickly drew her rapier from its scabbard, bolting down the hill to offer assistance.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_atk.png

BD: 8 *HIT*

DMG: 2 = 1+[1 Rapier Skill]

Determined not to let Dylan die her strike found its mark, piercing through one of the boars completely. She came to a stop on the other side of the boar that was now bursting in to pixels. She spun to face one of the others. It wasn't over yet, there was still two left!

--------------------------

Klein 11/11

Cindel 9/9

Dylan 5/9

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 3 2/2

Boar 4 2/2

"Hey again, I know you said I should wait, I felt better a little after you left so I came to fight. I saw a person being attacked, so I helped them out, and now boars are chasing me.. He grimaces after seeing a shadowy figure disappear into a bunch of pixel bits. He, almost enraged, starts acting recklessly. He runs again, this time activating a skill, that makes him faster, which makes everything slow motion. He attacks the first boar and hits. "It's time to meet your maker, you foolish boars.

Klein 11/11

Cindel 9/9

Dylan 5/9

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 3 1/2

Boar 4 2/2

Soon as he landed, he was off with his blade held to the right. He stopped dead in his tracks and started with a downward slash towards the unharmed boar. Blade missed and struck the ground. He jumped back away from them and looked at Cindel" Switch !" He grinned.

[i'm not reposting their health lol. Look up one kay?]

"Hehe.. Hehe.. Heheheheheh!" He starts attacking the boars with a crazed smile on his face, which then he looks at Klien as if he's next. He goes in for the kill, hoping he can make blood spill. Instead of hitting, he fails and gets attacked losing 4 HP. He gets up and grabs his dagger still crazed and having a bloodlust.

Klein 11/11

Cindel 9/9

Dylan 1/9

Boar dead

Boar dead

Boar 3 1/2

Boar 4 2/2

"Right!" Cindel acknowledges Klein's call for a switch. She flings herself towards the injured boar, the rhythm of combat coming easier to her now.

HEEEYEAHHH!!!! She lets loose a battle cry charging forward!

**Rolling Combat**

cidelsoloboar2.jpg

rapier_simple_atk.png

BD: 6 *HIT*

DMG: 2 = 1+[1 Rapier Skill]

"WOOT!" - Another direct hit, her strike finishes the boar and it bursts into pixels. "I think I'm getting the hang of this!" she exclaims.

---------------------

Klein 11/11

Cindel 9/9

Dylan 5/9

Boar 2/2

Killed:

Boar X3

The final boar charged at Cindel as it finished off it's partner with its tusks lowered. It managed to strike Cindel in the leg as its tusks grazed by it. It turned around and snorted at it's accomplishment.

Klein 11/11

Dylan 5/9

Cindel 8/9

Boar 1 and 2 dead

Boar 3 dead loot drop 20 2 mats acquired

Boar 4 2/2

He turned and dashed towards the last boar and raised his blade high. He wasn't going to allow the boar to hit them again or at least try not to. The blade swung straight down and struck the boar into its body. The sword plunged into the ground and the boar shattered into pieces. " Go team go!" He cheered them all on." You okay Cindel?" He gazed at her Hp bar as it had a sliver gone.

Boar 1 2 dead

Boar 3 dead loot die 20 2 mats

Boar 4 dead loot die 14 1 mat

She was still recovering from her previous attack when the remaining boar struck her. The fatigue from her strike left her vulnerable. "Aeeeyouch!" she cried lowering her free hand to cradle her wound. Half expecting to see blood, she forgot for a moment that this wasn't real. *It hurt... but different than IRL, more trying really.* It was only a single health point. With just the one remaining boar, it should be fine. --- Though Dylan was looking a bit sadistic. "Dylan, you okay?"

"Uh huh... Just a scratch." she nods responding to Klein. "That was pretty Epic! - We got loot too this time didn't we? I think we're getting better." She surveyed their surroundings quickly making sure no more threats were lurking around. She didn't find any. Klein was unscathed, but Dylan had lost a few HP. She wondered what happened to the player Dylan tried to save, but was also concerned about Dylan himself. "He look okay to you Klein?" she asked, looking for a second opinion.

Sighs as Dylan runs off yet again. "What the hell... DYLAN! Where you going!?" She wasn't sure if she should follow him this time. He seemed to be bordering on insanity. Out in the wilds too, she wasn't taking any chances and opted to stay with Klein. If she had to peruse Dylan, she wasn't going to do it alone.

[ Okay. I need to explain something. Dylan you need to edit your post please. You can't use a healing crystal if you didn't actually purchase one. That's frowned upon my friend . It has to be in your inventory.]

" I think we're doing pretty good there , Cindel. We make a good team." He blinked several times and shook his head. I don't know the guy but we need to chase him so he doesn't kill himself." He frowned at the man running." Who is he?" He sighed as he looked at her.