[PP FL1] Low level mat hunting [Cindel Dylan] Complete

He skids to a stop. If I go to starter city, I might end up in a duel. I have to go somewhere dangerous. Like the dungeon. That's the perfect place. A boar bumps into him, and his mouth turns into a crazed grin. "Hi little boar. Did you want to taste your blood?! HEHE! He grabs his dagger and attack the boar.

Dylan: 1/9

Boar: 2/2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

She swung her head around to answer Klein. "Honestly, I don't know. I met him earlier in the starting city, he was acting weird then too. Bumping in to walls, people, just about everything, finally passing out just like he did now. When he came to, he was eager to go adventuring. It seemed like a bad idea to me, I tried to convince him to rest first, but if he had to go out, not to go alone. " She turns to Dylan off in the distance but continues. "I told him about your notice, and where he could find us, figuring he'd be better off with other people." She turned back to Klein and just shrugged.

He snaps out of it. I've been acting so wierd lately. It started with the clumsiness, then this... I need too just just calm down. I'd better get this fight over and go to the shop and inn. Alone. I need to consider being solo. Seriously. He runs and attacks the boar. Ugh! Seriously! I just want to get this over with!

He ran after the guy and shouted as loud as he could." Come on!"Seeing the boar, he concentrated and tried to swing first and get the boars attention. Blade seared and slammed into the boar and he watched it shatter into pixels. Blade tucked back into his sheath and he dragged Dylan to the city. " We're done for the day..." He held onto the kid.

Boar dead loot drop 1 mat.

[ I'm heading to bed so let's wrap this up]

"I appreciate the help, sorry about running off. I kinda of snapped." He sighed while being dragged along. I have caused probably nothing but trouble for the two. Makes me wonder. Maybe, I just am a big wierdo. The idiots who always beat me up, maybe what they said wasn't so wrong.. He grimaces, then hides it with a bored expression to confuse others.

Cindel hops after Klein as he speeds towards Dylan and another angry boar. "Right behind you!" she assures him. Cindel readies her weapon for an attack. There was no need though. Klein dispatched the mob in a single stroke. "Nice..." she complimented him as she arrived at the scene, then followed the two towards the city.

He sighed and looked at Cindel. He grinned a bit and grinned at her. " We'll have to do this again. I'm ma stay in your party if you don't mind." He was tired as he saw the city gates in view. Today..He met a new friend.. He also saved someone. It felt good.

[Will calculate earnings tomorrow]

After breaking free to no longer be grasped, he runs off, towards the dungeon. "DON'T FOLLOW ME, I NEED TO DO THIS! He disappears from the landscape. Being saved really isn't my thing. I will train till I'm powerful enough to attack bosses. This will help me. Or it will kill me. Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. With a determined smile, he enters the dungeon. It's go time.

Cindel responded to Klein's grin by making one of the funny faces she used to do as a kid. *Bet I can make him laugh.* She felt some humor would be a good way to end the day. Klein seemed cool. She could definitely keep him around as a partner.

"Yeah for sure, I wouldn't dare miss what crazy acrobatics you'll perform the next time you take a direct hit!" she said in reply then added "By all means you're welcome to stay grouped, at the very least it stops invite spam!" - A joke directed at the old gold farmers from other MMOs. She wasn't sure if Klein would get it, but what the hell it was funny to her.

He laughed a bit as that guy ran off. There was no way he was going to chase him again." Nice face. I'll catch you tomorrow Cindel. "He smiled a bit and waved goodbye to her. Sleep and rest was on his mind.

Complete

Rewards

1 boar met col requirement

6 hp × 5 = 30 split between Klein and Cindel 15 col each

Loot drop met

2 mats on 1 boar page 2 roll of 20

1 mat on 1 boar page 2 roll of 14

1 mat on 1 boar page 3 Roll of 13

Col per page 400 page 1 200 split between Klein and Cindel

Page 2 split 133 split between Klein , Cindel, Dylan