[PP FL1] Til I see you [ Miki, Kiluia]

Guest Lisanna

Guest Lisanna

Lisanna had arrived at the restaurant that Miki had chosen for them to meet at. Her hazel eyes looked around frantically hoping to spot Kiluia before he spotted her. Would he remember her ? It had been ten years since the two last met. A good bye from afar as the driver took her away.

She stood there out in the open gazing and studying everyone's face. Miki was late and so was he. Had they gotten into trouble? She seemed to be hyperventilating over fantasies in her own mind. Left hand raised up and her index finger twirled that blue hair. " Where are you...?" She spoke and bit her lower lip.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miki jolts awake and quickly glances at her surroundings. She was on the outskirts of town... had she fallen asleep? She checks the time and gasps as she sees she's late. "Damn, better hurry!" she thinks to herself as she sprints off towards the restaurant she had chosen the three to meet at. She decides the rooftops would be quicker than running through the crowded streets and so she hops on up and continues from the roofs.

Finally she had reached the meeting spot and she sees Lisanna standing alone on the streets twirling her hair nervously. Miki slides off the roof and lands softly behind Lisanna, hoping to sneak up on her. She quietly slips her hands over Lisanna's eyes and chirps, "Guess who?"

He gazed down at the message one last time before heading to the meeting place. A blink occurred several times as he said the message out loud. " Meet me here..there's someone who needs to see you?" He perked a brow as he shook his head. He didn't do well with cryptic messages but it was from Miki so it had a but of importance to it. Footsteps traveled to the area in which he had been told to go.

Nothing seemed out of the ordinary as he scanned the players. It wasn't long til he spotted Miki with another female player. He perked that same brow as it apparently was a peek a boo game. But he moved his way pass the crowd to Miki and the stranger." Hey. " He waved." Who is the mysterious person?"

Guest Lisanna

A little giggle would be heard as she wasn't so frightened this time around. She knew who it was and pulled her hands down from her eyes." Hi!" She waved a quick one. Her nervousness was still there but not as much. A grin was given to Miki. " You're late, missy." Her eyebrows furrowed a bit before looking around." Is he coming?"

No sooner did she say that, a greeting was heard. Her hazel eyes shot towards the tall man with silver hair and blue eyes. Large drops of tears started to form on the outer part of her eyes." K..Ki..Kiluia?!" She ran as fast as she could and jumped into the air. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she brought him down face first into the ground. His face anyway.

Miki frowns knowing she was late, but the frown immediately changes to a cheerful grin as Kiluia approached from behind Lisanna. She giggles as the two fall to the ground from the hug and she simply says, "Hey Kiluia, long time no see! To answer your question, this is your sister, Lisanna!"

She watches as Lisanna squeezes him, not showing any signs of letting go any time soon. She sits down against a nearby wall and watches the reunion before her, her smile growing every second.

Oh dear god. His face met with extreme pain as he felt his face flatten into the ground. He looked up at this girl that was holding him and back at Miki. His eyes widened in horror at the fact that Lisanna was here. There was no doubt about it. Even though her voice changed , the face was the same. There was no way in hell. " Wha....what are you doing here?! " He huffed and hugged her regardless of the matter before he stared at her.

Was she real? This was a disaster as he touched her face repeatedly. Oh, she was definitely real as he spoke again." Lisanna...." He spoke in a soft tone. He hugged her hard and spoke." Why did you, of all people, have to show up.." He sighed and closed his eyes." I missed you Lisanna.."

Guest Lisanna

The reaction simply shocked the bluenette as she stared into his eyes. The horrific eyes that stared back at her was killing her. She was utterly at a loss for words for this moment. Her hand raised and she traced his features with her fingers. Each detail was older and he seemed so more mature.

She finally got the urge to speak." Do you not ...want to see me?" Her voice cracked at the thought. Was it because the game was a death game ? It had to be it. There was no other explanation. ..right? Her eyes watered a bit." Nii san...." Her voice trailed off.

Her hand fell to the side. She wanted an explanation of why that was his reaction. She desperately wanted to know why her brother was being like this. Why, of all people, he would look at her that way.

Miki watches the two from her spot against the wall until she notices that Lisanna seemed sad. Her response and facial expressions were unhappy rather than joyful. " Sad = Not happy = Needs something" She thought to herself and the one thing Lisanna needed right now was a hug. Miki jumps from her place on the walla and dives onto Lisanna, tackling her into a tight hug.

"Kiluia don't make your onii-chan cry! You haven't seen eachother in years and the first thing you do is make her cry." she glares at Kiluia as she holds Lisanna in her tight embrace.

His gaze landed on the two and he shook his head." I..didn't want her in this game. I already lost someone close to me..." He sat back and stared at the two. They seemed close. That was good as he smiled wearily. " Look at you.. you're all grow up , Lisanna. " She was different in height and all and he managed a smile.

His eyes lowered and he spoke." I never thought I'd see you here, sis." He looked back up.' Might as well make the best of it right ?" He chuckled.

Guest Lisanna

She felt Miki embrace her with herself with those soft arms. Her head gently laid back against Miki's form and her hair seemed to splay out like a river of blue. Her hazel eyes softened at the sheer words that Kiluia had spoken. Her eyes lowered at the thought of dying or having witness someone die. What would she of done? She probably would of been the one to die.

She bit her lower lip fighting back tears but they came like a dam broke. " I promise to stay with you or Miki. Who ever you trust. I'll stay close and out of sight. I don't even have to leave the city. " She explained." Just don't feel pain okay? I'll be fine. You can teach me to fight! I swear. Okay?"

Her blue hair fell to the side a bit as she tilted it to the right.Eyes closed and she smiled through her tears. She was happy. She still meant something to him. If she were to die, he would miss her.

She grins at Lisanna's words and fights back tears of her own. She sits for a while longer until the two had calmed down some and she gently pulls out of the hug and puts her hands on Lisanna's shoulders. "Okay." she says simply as she stands up and helps the bluenette up aswell. She rubs her eyes once more before clapping her hands on her cheeks and taking a deep breath.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go get something to eat!" she chirps before turning to the restaurant then back to the two smiling gleefully. She grabs Lisanna's hand and skipped towards the door to the restaurant and stopping outside. "Kiluia could you be a gentleman and grab the door?"

He laughed at the two sitting there. It was awkward in a sense that Miki was witnessing a reunion of the siblings. He stood up from the ground and dusted off his clothing. The next second, he lifted both girls off the ground and tilted his head. " You don't have to hide. We just gotta get you sufficient out there in the field. " He agreed with the food as he went to the door opening it up.

A gaze landed on Miki and he watched her for a moment. Rather interesting that she of all people found his sister. He remembered how they last left off. A smile formed as he spoke." Famished are we? Then let's get moving okay?" What were they going to talk about? Maybe just things that have happened.. He would definitely have to introduce Natalia to Lisanna.

Guest Lisanna

She blinked several times at being lifted and set down. He had gotten stronger, she thought. Hazel eyes grew a bit seeing him all grown up. He was nothing she had imagined. Back then, he was a frail boy who had just turned six years of age. Now, he was a tall young man who could venture and hold his own. She reflected back about the games they would play and how childish it seemed. A slight giggle would be heard.

Soon, she snapped out of her dreamlike state and walk through the door that was held open. It was exactly like the real world, she thought. Slender digits touched the walls and she confirmed her thoughts. One could really become absorbed in this unique world. She...could be absorbed. There were no real rules. No real status among the fellow players. Just a simple rule. Survive.

" Three please.." She smiled at the NPC. She knew now that they were fake and didn't seem so uptight." Booth if you have one available. " The NPC showed them to their table booth and she slid in and waited for the two to follow.

She follows the NPC to their table and sits next to Lisanna. It was good to see the two finally see eachother after being apart for so long. The NPC takes their drink orders before leaving the three at the table. Miki leans forwards a bit and put her hand up to her mouth and whispered to Kiluia, "So, I've been meaning to ask. How's it going with Kana?"

Her words seemed to strike his heart as he looked at Miki. Truth be told, Kana hadn't contacted him and she went under the radar. He looked at her and simply spoke." I haven't seen her. " His best friend vanished without a trace and there was nothing he could do about it. His eyes looked down and he shrugged." She left without a clue and it's been awhile now."

He ordered a water for the time being and played with his hands a bit. Miki had been waiting for an answer for a long time. A strain was put on him as he looked up. " How's life treating you?" He tilted his head and spoke softly. He wanted to avoid the topic of Kana if he could help it. The only thing he realized was that she was and was only going to be was a friend.

Guest Lisanna

She seemed lost as to what they were talking about. After all, the two did know each other but Lisanna hated being the odd one out. She realized, though, how difficult it must be to face Kiluia. Miki's tears weren't forgotten as she stared at the two. She glanced at the waiter and ordered tea for herself. A smile was then offered to the NPC and she sat there quietly.

Seconds went by and the curiosity grew." Who we talk on about?" She blurted out suddenly. It literally took seconds for the question to gnaw at her soul and being. Same Lisanna that Kiluia knew. She was always curious and blunt with her questions even if they were personal. She looked down as the red was returning to her face. It was rude to interject in a personal conversation. " Gomen..."

She noticed his attempt to change the subject and she decided to just go with it and avoid talking about that. "Who we talk on about?" She hears from beside her followed by a quick apology. She had forgotten that Lisanna didn't know about who they were talking about, but Miki wasn't going to explain. She would leave that up to Kiluia on whether or not he wanted to explain to his sister.

"You don't have to apologise, we were just talking about one of your brothers friends." she says as the NPC brings their drinks to the group. She silently thanks the NPC and turns to Kiluia. "I've been good, not much has happened recently. Anything interesting happen with you?" she asks curiously as she sips on her tea.

Another good question that Miki raised. This girl was gonna end up giving him a heart attack at this rate. " Most recently? Uh.. I became the vice captain of my guild. " He pondered how long that would last though seeing that both his commanders left." I uh..met someone." He muttered a bit staring at his glass of water.

He wasn't embarrassed. He was happy as hell. But it was a bit interesting since there was someone across the table who he hadn't seen in ten years finding out that her brother had a girlfriend. Then there was another someone who he had left in a fit of confusion about his own life. It had been a few weeks but none the less it happened. His mind was wrapped with Kana and the church at the time, he never found a time of rest.

" Her names Natalia. And I'm dating her." He didn't want to be squeezed for details but he would answer if they asked.

Guest Lisanna

She stared at him mouth agape. She had started pouring her tea and forgot to stop. Tea began to spill and she fluttered a bit trying to clean up her mess. " Y..y..you're seeing someone ? " She wasn't all that surprised really. People dated. But in a game though ? She was still trying to process that information but she seemed to burn out like a light bulb.

She smiled after the mess was cleaned up." Nii san is popular!" She knew this because of Miki. Seemed that a few girls were chasing him and that was okay. Lisanna would show her wrath later. Not really...She was harmless but it was nice to think that. Secretly, she slid her hand over to Miki under the booth and squeezed it. She would support Miki after this was all over." What's she like? How's you meet? How old is she? Does she check out? Did you make sure she isn't from a criminal facility? " Okay.. so the last couple were a little over board but she had a right !

"And I'm dating her." the words rang in her head as she sits motionless staring into her lap. Many different thought ran through her head as she let it sink in. She wanted to congratulate Kiluia, but at the same time she didn't. Who was she ro get in the way of his happiness though? She jumps slightly as Lisanna reaches over and grabs her hand and gives a small grin to the two.

"That's great. Best of luck to the both of you." This wasn't like her, she couldn't let something like this bother her. She swaps her emotions and quickly returns to a cheerful personality. "Let's hear the details! I wanna know as bad as Lisa-chan! 2 beats 1 so no getting out of this!"