[PP FL1] Til I see you [ Miki, Kiluia]

Guest Lisanna

The bombardment of questions was simply just that. They were broad and some of them a bit skewed but he stared as at the two. His eyes softened immediately thinking of her." She's sweet. She's also independent. We compliment each other on the field. She is resilient and I don't question her resolve. She's funny and a mystery. And no I don't know if she's from a criminal facility? " He narrowed his eyes at Lisanna.

He paused and looked a bit perplexed. He could drone on and on about her but that would be one sided. He spoke to Lisanna." Enough about me. What have you been up to for the past 10 years? Any boyfriends I need to smash ?" Typical big brother attitude of one who cares too much.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lisanna

The way he looked when he spoke about Natalia, she couldn't help but feel a pang of jealousy. Not because of Kiluia , but because she had no one who felt that way about her. She pursed her lips together and blew a stray blue hair away and spoke." I'd like to meet her sometime! She sounds truly delightful." As she said those words, his other words struck a chord of disparity inside her.

She fidgeted slightly and stuttered a bit." I..I..I..don't like boys." She blushed a bit. She wasn't a lesbian but she lived in a missionary for ten years. The father there often gave her unsavory looks but nothing came of that. She was truly innocent in the way of women of past. She looked at them." I never had a boyfriend!" She slapped her mouth with her left hand. She didn't mean to shout it out loud.

Miki almost fell out of the booth when she heard Lisanna confess that. She had just met up with her brother after so long and she's already confessing such things? She admired the boldness but it left open a question that she probably shouldn't ask, but Miki being Miki went ahead with it anyways. "So if you don't like boys... what... do you like?"

It was a deeply personal question and not really the thing to ask someone you've only just met. Curiosity usually got the best of her and she felt no remorse in asking the question now, she just prepared herself for the answer to come if there is one. She braced herself for Lisanna to slap her or scold her or something for asking such a question. Clapping her hands on her cheeks and squeezing her eyes shut she waited for the response.

His mouth fell open at her statement. There..was no way little Lisanna liked girls. He didn't even want to pose the question as it was done by Miki. There was no way that could happen right ? Did the nuns touch her? Did the priest do bad things that made her this way? He stared at her completely baffled.

Eyes landed on Miki and stared at her as well. Her reaction was the same was his.." Are you serious?" He gazed back at his little sister.

Guest Lisanna

All eyes were on her as she shifted around uncomfortably in her seat. Miki had asked a question that Lisanna had been much avoiding. She hadn't with either a boy or a girl in a relationship. It was her inexperience with them that drew the most out of her decision. Boys were disgusting the ones she met anyway. The only exception wad Kiluia. She sighed as she spoke softly." I don't know."

Poor girl was distraught about how it all came out. It was true that she saw women as beautiful and sensitive. And they understood her. She couldn't find anyone like her brother. It'd be gross. " I think.. I like girls." She just answered what her brain was analyzing.

"I think.. I like girls." This was beginning to be a very interesting reunion filled with suprises. She realized she was staring with her mouth agape and quickly closes her mouth and blinks a few times. "Erm... t-that's..." She turned to face Lisanna and patted her shoulder softly. "Well it's good you know what you like, right Kiluia?" She glances to Kiluia to try and back her up instead of leaving the group in an awkward silence.

Why was this so shocking, who was she to judge the girl. This again left thousands of unanswered questions running through her head, and she wanted answered for them all, but that could be done another time. For now she just was gonna sit back and let the siblings discuss this matter, it wasn't her place to give her opinion.

He couldn't back her up. He had no words that could express what to say about what he was feeling or how he could respond to that . Little Lisanna liked..girls. She was living in a missionary for ten years and this is what he gets as an answer.

Finally,he simply spoke." Okay. Good for you." In society, it was more common than people thought. He had no right to say that was wrong but his own sister? The shock value was simply enough that anyone could see that he didn't know how to accept this answer. But he tried. Yes he tried.

Guest Lisanna

Their reaction was expected. She knew that this was going to happen. All in all she was happy about this. After careful consideration, she felt better. But her face did turn a bright red for them to see. Lisanna stared at then and gauged their looks and spoke gently." I don't think men look at me like I want them to. They don't see me..they see a girl who may take off her clothes for a certain price. " She was a bit more developed than normal girls her age so it stood to reason that men would do that.

" I'm confused..." She looked down and watched her tea swirl around in a pattern. " So don't hate me." She shrugged.

Statistically, this should have been expected rather than not, but seeing as she was in a mission for so long made it seem strange and unusual. "We wouldn't hate you for something like that." The thought runs through her head immediately after Lisanna had spoken. "Your not the only one in Aincrad that feels that way..." She stares down into her lap and twiddles her thumbs nervously.

Guest Lisanna

She was a little bit shocked at her statement. Her brother remained a bit stoic at the comments but none the less he was quiet. Lisanna bit her lower lip at the fact Miki had mentioned something similar to this. She cleared her throat a bit and looked down. " Really..?"

Her face blushed a fearsome red and she slowly gazed at her behind her blue bangs. Her foot slowly nudged Miki. She was a bit anxious and excited. An explosion of feelings flooded her as she fumbled with her fingers.

[skip.kili!]

She felt Lisanna nudge her lightly with her foot and turned to her then quickly turned away and stared down into her lap. The silence from Kiluia was strange and abnormal, but she probably would have been the same way after hearing these revelations. It would be a lot to take in."Yeah." She scratches the back of her head and attempts a light smile.

Are we serious here? He looked at the two. Was it just him or was he left out." Go..good for you two?" This was a strange connection if he had ever seen one. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat and then befriended his sister though the menu. " I'm gonna go..I got kids to look after. " He smiled a bit calmly before looking at them two. No way would he have imagined this ever happening.

Guest Lisanna

She saw the request immediately and looked at her brother. He was leaving? She frowned a bit at the situation but at least now she could message him and locate him when she wanted. Hand raised and twirled that blue hair. She didn't have much a response to him but Miki's response made her nervous. She had hugged her and had felt their bodies together. She was....nice. A burning sensation filled her upper cheeks again and she buried her hair in front of her face." I'll catch up with you soon okay, Kiluia?" Her voice soft and almost dainty like.

"Leaving?" was the first thing that came to her mind as she watches him leave the restaurant leaving the two sitting side by side in the booth. She glances at Lisanna to find her face hidden behind her blue hair. She caught herself staring and quickly turned away hoping she hadn't noticed. She didn't like the silence, but on the other hand she didn't know what to say either. She couldn't tell what Lisanna was thinking and didn't want to potentially say something she'd regret.

Guest Lisanna

She simply sat there and spoke." Wh...what kind of girls are you into? " She asked hesitantly. She was new at this type of conversation as she hadn't met anyone who really wanted to be with another girl. This was her chance to ask questions she was dying to ask. And Miki was also cute so she wanted to hear what type of standard she was wanting.

Her eyes glanced behind those blue tresses to gaze at her and a small smile formed." You don't have to answer if it's personal really. " She fidgeted a bit looking down now.

"Erm, well..." She paused to think about her response, something that didn't really happen often until she entered SAO. She stares up at the ceiling foe a moment before turning to Lisanna with a confident grin."Well... that's a secret, though you fit the definition pretty well." She winks and leans back against the booth twirling her hair as she stares at Lisanna, anxiously waiting for her reaction.

Guest Lisanna

Her face emerged from the blue tresses and she swallowed a bit out of the reaction to her answer. She smiled gently at those words soon after. She stopped fidgeting and she spoke." That's a relief. " She slightly giggled at the remark. She looked down several times and wondered what she would say if Lisanna asked another question." Do.. you wanna go do things somewhere?" She hadn't been anywhere but this floor so she was curious.

"Sure! Where do you wanna go?" she inquires, not really sure where they would go. This wasn't a floor she had explored much before. "We could go there... or maybe that place... maybe there?" she thinks as she tries to think of a place where they could go.

"I don't know this for very well." She stands up beside the table and extends her hand to Lisanna. She couldn't decide on a place to go so she just let Lisanna choose. "Where do you want to go Lisa-chan?"

Guest Lisanna

She blinked looking at the girls hand and slid her slender hand into hers. It was warm and life like. Her hand was tender and gentle. She blushed as she pulled herself up from sitting to standing and spoke." I'm the one lost remember? "She smiled happily as she started walking out." If we wander too far out..you'll protect me right ?" She wanted to be rescued by Miki. Kind of like a princess who needed saving.

"What kind of a question is that?" she thought to herself as they started down the street. The streets in the area were almost completely empty, save the few NPC's wandering around. It was completely different from when they had first arrived there. "Of course I would protect you., though I'm not very strong. I would do anything to protect you."

A flare of determination flooded through her as she said that. They continued down the empty street hand in hand approaching the town gate to exit the town. Exit the safe zone. "We shouldn't have to worry about any strong monsters or pk's attacking us on this floor."