[PP FL1] Til I see you [ Miki, Kiluia]

Guest Lisanna

Guest Lisanna

Her one arm laces around the other girls and they were off exploring. Eyes gazed at shop to shop wondering what could be sold here. She hadn't had a lot of exposure to the real world and here she was in a virtual one. A few blinks were given to Miki." PK? What's that? " She was a curious one. Well more or less not educated with that word. A glance was given to just NPCs. It seemed that the crowd had died down and they were alone. She had wondered now where they were going to go.

It didn't matter to Lisanna. She had felt comfortable the moment they met so she decided this was nice.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"PK is player-killer, someone who kills other players." She says calmly. "It's sad that people would do such a thing." She sighs and stops walking as she notices the lack of people. Glancing around there seemed to be a couple of shops here and there, but they were alone now. A couple of trees were near their immediate area dripping petals in the breeze, the scent of flowers feint, but recognizable though she couldn't tell what. Plants never interested her much.

She turns and takes Lisanna's hand between her own and smiles. "We don't need to worry about them though. I'll be there to protect you always." She finishes with a hug. She holds it as long as she could, not wanting to let go. Never wanting to let go.

Guest Lisanna

Her hug was welcomed by one of her own. A sigh escaped her lips as she stared at the virtual sky. It seemed meeting strangers here was easier than real life. She held onto the hug as well. The two seemed a bit strange if people actually saw them. Two young girls hugging it out. But she slowly pulled away sliding her hands to hers." Um...I....uh...do you want to see me again ?" She wasn't concerned about player killers. Kiluia and Miki would protect her. She was concerned about the feelings that were forming.

Their hands intertwine as they stand facing eachother. A mix of emotions were swirling around and intermingling with eachother making her unsure on what she truly felt for Lisanna. It was definately something, but she couldn't tell what exactly yet. "Of course." she says, making up her mind and treading this road. "I-Iwant to always be with you always." she says softly as they stand with their eyes locked. A tingle of excitement rushes down her spine as she squeezes Lisanna's hand lightly.

Guest Lisanna

A small giggle was heard as she squeezed Miki's hand. She slowly moved beside her keeping their one hand laced ." I..think I wanna to be with you too." She leaned over and placed her head over to her shoulder. Blue tresses fell over and she blushed out of the excitement. This had been a wonderful day." Always..." She bit her lower lip a bit.

"Always." She repeats the word a few times in her head as it sinks in. Her smile never fading, she walks slowly down the rows of trees and shops around the empty streets. Just the two of them. She hoped it would never end. She nuzzle Lisanna's head lightly as they continue, the petals lining the streets and the pair. "Thank you." was all she could manage. This moment was so surreal, so amazing. She never wanted it to end.

Guest Lisanna

She smiled as she felt her touch on her head .The smile never faded as she pressed her body closer to her. A quick turn was given and she placed both hands on Miki's cheeks. She blushed furiously and kissed her lips. It had been the first time ever she had kissed another girl. She felt at peace with this moment and pressed gently against hers. A small tear fell across her face and a soft smile appeared as she pulled away." Always..."

She was stunned by this, her eyes wide with shock and amazement. A bright red shade spread across her cheeks as Lisanna pulls away from the kiss, her face just as red. A small giggle escaped her lips and she throws her hands up quickly over her mouth, but pulled them down soon after. No reason to hide it. "I need to get going." she says reluctantly. "Let's meet up again soon!" She turns and starts towards the centre of town to find the teleporter and head to another floor. She turns with a bright smile and a wave before hastening her pace slightly and turning forward again, unsure of what to expect after this.

Guest Lisanna

She smiled brightly and waved quickly to her. She was looking forward to the day she could be strong, to protect those she started to care for and to be there for her brother." Be safe! Don't get hurt! Come back soon!!" She smiled with a tilt of her head allowing those blue tresses to move as well. She placed both hands behind her back to walk away. She looked up at the church her brother was staying at." Guess I'll stay there til then." A light skip was seen as she made way to the church.

Complete

Rewards will be calculated