[Shop-F2] Dameon's Den [Tailor]

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes, I have it right here," he said as he took it out from behind the counter and placed it on top of the counter. letting her admire it for a bit as he unfolded it for her to see. He held it out to her so she could see all of it proud of his work.

Request Form:

Name: Cyan Starlight

Type: Leather

Quality Perfect

Description: A very beautiful leather masterpiece that is incredibly light and allows for full range of motion. The accents and overall design are in both Cyan and white. The vest also has a white cowl that extends up from the vest to protect the users immediate facial recognition.

Buffs: +2 Evasion, +1 Damage Mitigation

"Go ahead and try it on," he suggested with a smile.

She nods and accepts the vest. Making sure to correctly put it on, she slips the shoulder straps and pulls her arms through them smiling and nodding she grinned. "So how much do I owe you?" She asked with a smile hoping that she actually put the vest on correctly as she walked over to the cashier hoping to pay for it quite quickly as she got into her menu and Continued to her COL page getting ready to deduct the amount she needed to pay with.

• 3 weeks later...

Pepper skipped into this fun little store that Oske told her about. She was told that Oske would pay for everything, which was great for her. So, when Mommy wasn't there... she could order whatever she wanted! She began to furiously fill out the form.

Request Form:

Name: Beast Tamer Outfit

Type: Cloth

Description: I want... a bunch of stuff! I want a pink dress with the skirt having beige fur lining it. I also want a belt with a tail of something that looks like a beige raccoon hanging off of it. I want the dress to have pretty sleeves (also pink) and... ooh! I want black fur boots and maybe a fur feather piece for my hair or something? Mommy will pay whatever for me!

Buffs: I want protection, if possible please! Any type is good.

• 1 year later...

Using 1 mat trying to make some T2 leather armor, attempt #2

Dice #: 45349

Result: Rare Item +5 exp

Name: Tough Black Leather Armor

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 3 - Professional Tailor

ID: 45349

Roll: 11

Item Type: Leather Armor
Tier: 2

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +36 Mitigation (9*2*2 slots)

Description: A hardened piece of of leather, layered repeatedly to create plates and ties together with leather straps to form a very durable leather plate mail very similar to what samurai used to wear.

Edited by Dameon

Using 1 mat trying to make some T2 equipment, attempt #4

Dice #: 45360

Result: Rare + 5 EXP! :D

Name: Cloak of Needles

ID: 45360

Roll: 11

Item Type: Clothing/Light Armor

Quality: Rare

Enhancements: +2 Thorns (36 Thorn Damage)

Description: A cloak crafted of a black fabric that appears ordinary but the fabric is sharp when hit against the grain of the flowing fabric pattern.

Edited by Dameon

Name: Hardened Gloves of Malice

ID: 45586

Roll: 12

Item Type: Light Armor

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: +2 Thorns (36 Damage), +1 Evasion

Description: A pair of dark brown leather gloves with metal studs over the knuckles of each finger but the thumb.

Taking a moment to stop into a tailor's shop in Urbus, Teselmar appreciated the interior design. Clearly, someone had put in a lot of effort into this place. Crossing to the tailor's counter, he smiled and pulled up the order form. "Good afternoon." He said, placing his request. "I'm looking for light protection that will let people know I'm in a guild, and help me stay in the fight longer."

Request Form:

Name: <<Blood Oath Vest>>

Type: Cloth

Description: Perfect, Tier 1. A red vest that is soft to the touch, but under the cloth one can feel reinforced material that acts as armor. Its excellent design provides the wearer with a momentum boost in combat.

Anime76.jpg

Enhancements: 2 Slots Damage Mitigation, 1 Slot Light Momentum

Dameon had come back from the field and walked through the front of his door and into his shop. He carried numerous materials with him from his latest bout of questing. He headed inside and locked the door before hopping over the counter and heading to his chest. He deposited the materials and grabbed some of his surplus materials that he already gad and began to start stitching and weaving hoping to craft something truly magnificent that he could potentially use in a few levels or so from now. Dameon sat down at his table and started working with his leather.

Attempt 1:

ID: 46036

Result: 3 - Fail +1exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46037

Result: 7 - Good Item +2exp

Attempt 3:

ID: 46038

Result: 1 - Fail +1exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46039

Result: 12 - Perfect +8exp

Name: Gloves of Leather Crafting

ID: 46039

Roll: 12

Item Type: Leather Gloves 
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Ambition [Adds +1 EXP for every craft] 

Description: A black pair of gloves tailored specifically for crafting.

Edited by Dameon

Dameon had finally come back from the field and pushed through the front of his door and into his shop. He was carrying various mats with him from being out and about questing. He ran inside and locked the door and hopped over the counter and headed to his chest. He stored the materials and grabbed some of his available materials that he already prepared and began to start stitching and weaving hoping to craft something truly magnificent that he could potentially use in a few levels or so from now. Dameon sat down at his table and started working.

Attempt 1:

ID: 46146

Result: 4 - Bad +2 exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46147

Result: 9 - Uncommon +4 exp

Attempt 3:

ID: 46148

Result: 10- Uncommon +4 exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46150

Result: 4 - Bad +2 exp