[Shop-F2] Dameon's Den [Tailor]

Dameon cracked his knuckles as he leaned back in his chair and yawned. All the commotion lately with people finding out he was a pro gamer only made things more difficult when he was traveling for missions but for some reason it had not translated into business yet. He sighed as he looked in his trunk and saw what mats he did have left and what he had on display. Nothing he had crafted was exceptional, lately he was focused more on crafting items that would enhance his crafting so he could get better at it quicker, he sat down to try and craft himself a new item to do just that.

Attempt 1:

ID: 46192

Result: 8 -Good Item + 3 Exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46193

Result: 12 - Perfect + 9 Exp

Attempt 3:

ID: 46194

Result: 6 - Good Item + 3 Exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46195

Result: 5 - Bad +2 Exp

Name: Dameon’s Crow Plushie

Your Profession: Tailor

Your Rank: 4 - Expert Tailor

ID: 46193

Roll: 12

Item Type: Plushie 
Tier: 1

Quality: Perfect

Enhancements: Crafting Die (Adds +1 to crafting die when crafting) 

Description: A small black crow to make sure Dameon does his work

Edited by Dameon
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dameon was starting to run low on supplies though he still had an order that he needed to fulfill for someone that had come into his store recently. This would allow him to get some of those mats back. He would look up at his crow plushie that sat just overhead of his work station. It was like it motivated him to craft the best things that he possibly could. He also thought about crafting himself a set of tier 2 gear to store for later and if someone else bought it so be it. He sat down and started.

Attempt 1:

ID: 46338

Result: 1(+1): 2 - Fail + 2 Exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46339

Result: 3(+1):4 - Bad +2 Exp

Attempt 3:

ID: 46340

Result: 12(+1):13 - Perfect + 9 Exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46341

Result: 4(+1): 5 - Good + 3 Exp

Attempt 5:

ID: 46342

Result: 11(+1): 12 - Perfect + 9 Exp

Name: Blood Oath Vest

ID: 46340

Item Type: Light Armor

Enhancements: +18 Mitigation, +1 Light Momentum 

Description: A red vest that is soft to the touch, but under the cloth one can feel reinforced material that acts as armor. Its excellent design provides the wearer with a momentum boost in combat.

Shop:  Dameon's Den

Name: Black Demonic Armor

ID: 46342

Tier: 2

Enhancements: +36 Mitigation, +1 Thorns (18 Damage) 

Description: A pitch black armor that has various layers of leather plates reinforced with steel within each plate. There is a ring of loose black cloth around the part of the armor which can be used as a cowl to cover the face from the nose and below. 

Shop:  Dameon's Den

Edited by Dameon

Teselmar returned to the tailor's shop, and was greeted by the sight of his newly crafted light armor. "Hey, this is great work! You must have a pretty good eye for fashion, friend!" He looked the piece over, seeing the fine craftsmanship for himself.

The vest was dressy, but reinforced with a tight weave across his vital areas. The material it was made from looked like it weighed next to nothing, too. Teselmar withdrew the 5 mats he'd agreed to pay and had them ready to pay the tailor. "This will come in handy."

Edited by Teselmar

"Not really the game does most of the word I just mainly craft so I can make my own gear," Dameon said as he shrugged his shoulder a bit he took the mats that the man had given him and placed it in his trunk with all of the other mats. He looked back up at the man realizing he colors he would be wearing. It was  from a guild that had been wanting to recruit him for some time now but had actually avoided asking the question to his face. "Remember to come back when you hit 25 for your level two gear," I say with a bit of a smile. 

Dameon yawned as he woke up from his nap in the back of the store. Finally business had begun to pick up and he had revived numerous orders lately that was keeping his material chest at good levels. He looked up and saw his black crow plushie staring at it. He could swear that it had moved but he shook it off as he made his way over to his work bench to complete a couple orders he had been holding off to perform. He would start working by sewing some clothes and next to leather work. 

Attempt 1:

ID: 46464

Result: 3(+1): 4 - Bad +2 Exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46465

Result: 12 - Perfect +9 Exp

Attempt 3:

ID: 46466

Result: 5(+1): 6 - Good +3 Exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46467

Result: 3(+1): 4 - Bad +2 Exp

Attempt 5:

ID: 46468

Result: 12 - Perfect +9 Exp

Name: Cloth Armor of Agility

Your Rank: 4 – Expert Tailor

ID: 46465

Item Type: Cloth Armor

Enhancements: +3 Evasion

Description: A set of dark clothing that is light and small enough for a child

Name: Aegis of Protection

Your Rank: 4 – Expert Tailor

ID: 46468

Tier: 2

Enhancements: +2 Thorns, +1 Evasion

Description:  A pair of dark blue arms and shoulder protection, providing max comfort when use, easy to maneuver and allowed User to return some damage due to the durability of the fine leather.

Edited by Dameon

"Hello. You must be Dameon? I was introduce to your shop, and people say you make good clothing for cheap price. If you don't mind, I would like to ask if you could make me something. I was thinking of a new set of black leather shoulder pads and arms protection." Nobuyuki entered the shop, looking at the show owner with a note on his hand. One of his friend has introduced him here, so the place must be good. Either way, he could use of some new equipments, and this seemed like the right place to come.

Name: Aegis of Protection

Recipient: CaptainUndead

Enhancements: [+2 Thorns] [+1 EVA]

Description: A pair of dark blue arms and shoulder protection, providing max comfort when use, easy to maneuver and allowed User to return some damage due to the durability of the fine leather.

"That would be me," He stated as he came out from behind the back room where he worked and slept a lot of the time. He stretched and yawned as he listened to the man. He had never seen him before and likely couldn't recall the person who had recommended him. Either way business was business. He looked over the order request for some tier one equipment which was much easier to do. Dameon nodded wondering why he would just want shoulder pads when he could have made him a full set of light armor, either way less work for him for the same pay. "I can probably craft this up in no time. Feel free to hang around or come back in an hour,"

After about twenty minutes Dameon came out from the back with the item and laid it our on the counter. "Your order is ready," He stated from behind his cowl.

Edited by Dameon

"Hey, I came to pick up the order I made. It's certainly quicker than most places I've been to." Nobuyuki stepped into the shop, waiting at the counter. When he received his items he has ordered, the man put the equipments on with no hesitant. It's a perfect fit. Smiling, he placed a small pouch onto the counter. "Here's the payment, you really outdone yourself there. Well, I gotta go now. See you later." Nobuyuki said, as he turned around to the exit and walk away

[-3 Materials]

[+1 Aegis of Protection]

Dameon would head back into his room glad that he had managed to make some money or at least materials lately which were slowly becoming as good as money. He needed to have enough so he could craft his own gear whenever he needed to and that was the main reason he had formed the shop to begin with. Now it seemed that word was spreading of his quality and that was driving business. He sighed having never thought he would have lots of customers, it was the main reason his shop was so far out of the way and hidden. He sat down to craft some more.

Attempt 1:

ID: 46587

Result: 9(+1): 10 - Uncommon +4 Exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46588

Attempt 3:

ID: 46589

Result: 6(+1): 7 - Good +3 Exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46590

Attempt 5:

ID: 46591

Result: 6(+1): 7 - Good +3 Exp

Edited by Dameon

If Shirosu was still around, Opal would have taken her special order there. But seeing as the white haired woman was not seen or heard from in awhile, Opal was lightly stressing out over this ordeal. While it was not something that was majorly needed, Opal had noticed on her dates with Teselmar that she was either underdressed for the occasion or just lacked the appropriate attire all together having a very limited selection of clothes. Finding a quaint shop on floor two in the busy side of Urbus, Opal took a look at the sign...

"Dameon's Den? Wonder why I have never seen this place before...is it a clothes shop?" the woman was curious. Stepping into the shop, she noticed the low light with the dark atmosphere about it. Already it was her kind of place. It looked a lot more luxurious on the inside than it did on the outside, but even for her store...it was always better on the inside. Taking a look through the clothes on display, Opal had hoped she could find what she was looking for here. Skimming through the rows, the woman began to pick out various outfits and items that would suit her casual lifestyle when she was not Vice Commander of the Knights of the Blood Oath. 

Sweeping up several items, the woman made her way towards the counter to make her purchase, "Hello? So I would like to purchase these items." The woman had sprawled out a selection of different items for different occasions. There was a two piece swimsuit, a casual night out outfit, a sexy dress, some very Victoria's Secret like lingerie and..."Oh! I was wondering if you can make something for me as well. I need a Vice Commander's Uniform. It doesn't need to have any special enhancements or anything, just something for Guild Meetings and the like so I am not lugging around armor all the time when not out in the field..." Like he needed to know the reasons for her stuff, the woman was a little bashful showing off some of the items on the counter like that, especially the lingerie set. Clearing her throat, "Er...your price?" 

Dameon heard the bell ring from the front door and he sighed as he sat up off of his bed in the back and scratched his head. He sighed a bit as he made sue he was dressed appropriately and didn’t even flipping up his hood or putting up his cowl like he normally had. Lately word had been spreading of his appearance after he had accidentally walked into public without them on. Normally this would mean nothing to him and anyone else but worded had leaked and travelled that the once famous video game professional from the United States was in SAO and had been seen with high level front liners. As such the public had been quick to form judgments and see him as sort of an idol. No matter where he went he was being hounded by mobs for autographs. So much so that people started to describe and sketch his gear and attire and giving it to info brokers for their paper and journals. Now there was no point hiding until he could craft himself new gear, and new gear was pointless until he managed to hit level 25.

Dameon stepped out of his back room and stood at the counter as he yawned softly having had no time to sleep as of late from all the grinding he had been doing. He saw the customer going through his bin of normal clothes that had no stats, clothes he considered failures since he was focused on crafting gear instead. Dameon had a few good quality materials as he looked at the stuff she had brought to the counter. “I really have been trying to get rid of these so I would say 500 col for them all including the special order. As for the special order I need you to fill out this card or give me an idea more specifically of the design you want,” He stated as he smiled warmly and slid a card and a pen over with the info, his request form. “Once that is filled out it won’t take but a few minutes to craft it,” He stated as he stood upright and rubbed the back of his head still waking up and giving a soft yawn

Edited by Dameon

Editing

Attempt 1:

ID: 46772

Result: 7(+1): 8 - Good +3 Exp

Attempt 2:

ID: 46773

Result: 4(+1): 5 - Good +3 Exp

Attempt 3:

ID: 46774

Result: 4(+1): 5 - Good +3 Exp

Attempt 4:

ID: 46775

Result: 10(+1): 11 - Rare +6 Exp

Attempt 5:

ID: 46776

Result: 7(+1): 8 - Good +3 Exp

Edited by Dameon

Opal smiled once more at the person she assumed to Dameon. He looked groggy, just waking up or perhaps a long day of work? In either case, she needed to fill out her measurements for the Vice Commander clothing. Leaning over slightly to make all the proper arrangements, the woman slid the note towards the Tailor and waited while gathering the other merchandise she was about to buy and then placing them in her inventory.

-500 Col for X5 Good Quality Clothes

Name: Vice Commander's Uniform
Recipient: Opal
Item Type: Clothing
Quality: Good
Enhancements: N/A
Description: A pair of white slacks with a red trimmed belt, a set of shoes, and a white buttoned up coat with the two symbols on the flaps of the coat. One is the symbol of the KNights of the Blood Oath, the other is an emblem that was created by Teselmar. On each sleeve is the red cross insignia of the named guild as well as each red cross on the sides of the collar of the jacket. There are no extraordinary traits besides this being a vanity item which Opal wears during meetings or casual KoB meetups.

"Hey thanks for these. They will be coming into use soon enough," the woman smiled with those red lips of her once more and waited for the Vice Commander's Uniform to be tailored up from the player. She went around the dark store once more to see if anything else would be nice to wear while he went to work on her order. 

• 4 weeks later...

Comet smiled as he entered the shop that he had been told to to come by a friend called Shizuka. The girl had been cold but inside, she was a kind woman that treated him well and provided him with an ordered gear of armor from this man. Comet sighed as he entered the shop on the second floor with a pleased smile as he saw the cheapness of the menu as Comet scanned the shop. Indeed, Comet had managed to strike the jackpot with finding light armor for himself. Comet walked in and without a smile directed at the owner of the shop, Comet began to speak, "Hello owner! I'm here to pick up the new armor that Shizuka bought for me. I'll be dropping off the three materials for you here and take the armor that I will surely wear." Comet finished as he walked over and placed the three materials on the counter and taking the armor with him so he could go out and complete a few quests and level up quicker in order to become a great front liner. Comet smiled and happily hoped out of the shop.

-3 MATS
+1 Cloth Armor of Agility