[PP Fl2] Another hunt to be the best ! [ Cindel] Complete

He sent a message to his partner in crime, Cindel. They were gonna be top notch players when this was all said and done. But in order to do that , they needed to continue gathering and once that was over they could hang for the evening. She was an interesting gal.

His frame was leaning against the zone area gates that exited to the wilderness. Wolf hunting but this was either gonna be wolves or they could go for bigger targets. He was humming a tune that was apart of real life an underground heavy metal band.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindel was casually strolling through the city when she heard the 'Ping' of a new message. She moved off to the side and brought up her HUD. She rolled her fingers along the interface until she found her inbox:

NEW MESSAGE:

Klein: "New Hunt!"

*Oh its from Klein* She opened the message and read through it. *Another hunt, that'd be fun.* She had a good time with him yesterday and was looking forward for some more adventuring. She wrote a quick reply and sent it, letting Klein know that she was on her way.

Cindel then closed her HUD, did quick once over of her equipment and proceeded to the city gates where Klein had mentioned he'd be waiting. She felt excited, which was a nice change from the anxiety she had since discovering no one could leave and death was for real. *Maybe this isn't so bad afterall...*

He heard footsteps coming to his direction and his eyes lifted toward that direction. A simple smile crossed his face as he waved. This was gonna be a good hunt, he repeated in his head. Their last hunt wielded them with having a few materials but they needed more so it would be successful. He spoke as she got closer." Hey! How's it going, Cindel?" His voice seemed enthusiastic to see her. Grin crossed his face and his eyes closed. It was just his way of being friendly.

He pushed off the wall and looked into the distance." Ladies choice today. Wolves, goblins , trolls, or a nice walk around the lake that may or may not be infested with monsters?" He did a little bit of research before going out there.

Cindel saw Klein leaning on the gates with his usual pose. She waved in reply to his own. Her lips curled into a smile when he made his silly grin, then she pondered the options he presented her with.

"Well let's see, the lake could be fun... especially once I push you in to it!" she smirked. "What about goblins? I hate goblins, almost as much as I hate gnomes! I'll tell you about that later though. Not the wolves though, I hate the yelping sounds they make, reminds me too much of my dog. That okay with you?" she asked then began walking through the gate as if his answer was simply for formality.

He laughed and followed suit to her and spoke." How about.. we check out the lake and see if anything is there? Maybe a few goblins are hunting. Also.. I don't mind swimming unless something like a man eating fish is in it." He caught up beside her and pointed. That way. It'll lead us to where we need to go. And now twenty questions as we walk. He grinned." What games are you into? Other than SAO. Literally."

He awaited her answer as he placed both hands behind his head while walking.

"Im okay with man eating fish. Its the woman eating ones I have to look out for." she said jokingly, then turned to follow Klein as he pointed towards their new destination. She knew there'd be some small chat, Klein seemed to be good with topics though. "Well, I've always loved RPG's obviously." she told him while making a gesture to the world around them.

"I like tactical stuff too, action, simulators sometimes and of course the classics. My dad is a game developer, I had all the old systems he grew up with in addition to the new ones. So you could say I've done a little of everything." she added with a smile.

"What about you?" she asked, poking him with her finger.

" I'm jelly.. I want the old systems.." He moaned jealous of her. She was an rpg kinda girl huh? Nice. He thought. He looked over as she poked him and shrugged." I personally enjoy puzzles and computer games that involve mystery. But I do like me a good rpg. Though this.. He referred to the game here. His eyes laid out to the scenery" I would of never thought possible.

He poked her cheek and asked her." Did you have a job back in the real world? Cause I'm probably gonna be fired from mine. " He laughed as he kicked a stone." I wonder if they'll take the excuse I was fighting for my life against a boar.

She laughed at the thought of being fired for playing SAO. "I think this might be the ONE time playing video games could actually be a legit excuse." Then she bonked him with her fist. "Dummy, told you yesterday I was unemployed! I've had a few part time jobs in the past, but only been in Japan for a few months. Can't really speak the language at all still." she shrugged. "Plus I had no idea how long I'd be staying here, was supposed to just be until my dad's contract was up, though now... guess he'll have to stay too. Damn I didn't even think about what's probably going on in the real world right now." She gazes around the area. "So where are these monsters?"

His memory was faulty. Hah. Gaze looked forward as he spoke looking at the crystal pure lake. Almost there. His eyes honed in and focused using the function to see farther. He was getting better as he looked at her." Two goblins.. spear carriers. " He spoke. " So you plan on going to the front lines ? Cause I was thinking of opening a guild. We work well together. Figured I'd ask you to join. Be a founder."

She knew how important a good guild was in just about any MMORPG if you wanted to succeed. Since failure here was somewhat permanent, that only reinforced that thought. Klein had friends too. A good guild foundation always came from a strong core of players, and he just invited her to be one. "Oh... Yeah. Sure. A guild is a good idea. I was an officer in my old guild, you know in other games. Guess this is a bit different, but I'll do my best." She locked on to the two goblins ahead. *Would be nice to fight something other than boars finally, providing they don't kill me* she thought.

He beamed with happiness as she agreed. It was a start and now he had to find other qualifying members to join the group. Eyes narrowed as they were within striking range. " Good cause I need a good vice captain. "

Without a second thought , he came dashing towards the one goblin and swung low to keep it even with the short goblin. Blade connected with the tissue of the goblin and sent it sprawling backwards. His sword was then now in defense position as he stared it down" Switch!"

BD 6 DMG 1 + 1 OHCS SKILL=2 DMG

Klein 11/11

Cindel 11/111

Goblin 5/7

Goblin 7/7

[ I'm gonna rp one and you can rp the other goblin k?]

Had already positioned herself slightly off to the side letting Klein take the first strike. Once he was out of her attack trajectory she lunged forward rapier ready.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 4 **MISS**

The second goblin noticed her maneuver and interceded to protect its partner. *DAMNIT* she thought while diverting to the side to avoid being flanked herself. The move unfortunately caused her to miss.

-------------------------

Klein 11/11

Cindel 11/11

Goblin 5/7

Goblin 7/7

The goblin snickered and giggled as it lunged with it'd blade at Klein. It was aiming square in the chest of the man. It struck Klein hard as it laughed with delight. It's beady red eyes danced all over the place like a lunatic

Klein 10/11

Cindel 11/11

Goblin 5/7

Goblin 7/7

The goblin Cindel only narrowly avoided turned its attention to her. With a high pitch squeak that passed for maniacal goblin laughter it thrusted its spear towards her.

Goblin: **MISS**

Cindel anticipated the attack. She held her ground until the last second then sprung to the side, avoiding the goblin's attack!

-------------------------

Klein 10/11

Cindel 11/11

Goblin 5/7

Goblin 7/7

He frowned as he rubbed his chest. Blade twirled and he dashed forward with all his might at the one he attacked. He was glad Cindel got out of the way. The blade sang right above the goblin and missed since it ducked. Bad misjudgment on his behalf as he slipped by her. " Tough little buggers."

Klein 10/11

Cindel 11/11

Goblin 5 / 7

Goblin 7 / 7

She gave Klein a quick nod in agreement. They were a lot quicker than the boars were, smarter too. Cindel twirled around, trying to slip by the closest goblin's defenses, and attacked.

**Rolling Combat**

rapier_simple_miss.png

BD: 2 **MISS**

She plunged her blade forward, but the goblin rolled back and sneered at her."What the...!"*Dumb little green gnome things!* They weren't just quicker than the boars, they were a lot quicker!

--------------------------

Klein 10/11

Cindel 11/11

Goblin 5 / 7

Goblin 7 / 7

Oh the little goblins sneered and laughed at the two before them. It was a dangerous game that they were playing since goblins were a wee bit more intelligent. The spear lunged forward again again Klein from the weaker one. The tip of the blade severed into Kleins left shoulder and ripped away. Laughter could be heard as they danced back

Note to self. Goblins. No" Ouch damn it."

Klein 9 /11

Cindel 11 / 11

Goblin 5 / 7

Goblin 7 / 7

Following its partners queue the second goblin brought its spear around and charged back towards Cindel!

BD: 1 **MISS**

Learning from her opponent, Cindel sprung backwards putting her beyond the spear's reach. Then posed herself for another attack.

--------------------

Klein 9 /11

Cindel 11 / 11

Goblin 5 / 7

Goblin 7 / 7

He was growing angry at this charade of bull. He twirled his sword and jumped into the air. His whole body cane ccrashing at the one that was weakened. His sword lit up and the goblin tried to deflect the blade but Kleins weight added more to the mix. He struck the goblin on the shoulder deeply. " Bout freaking time!"

He jumped back and pointed at the goblin that was about to die. " Switch "

BD 9 Critical 2+ 1 OHCS SKILL = 3

Klein 9/11

Cindel 11 / 11

Goblin 2/7

Goblin 7 / 7

Cindel changed targets. *Focus fire* she thought while springing into the air with her rapier pointed down towards the wounded goblin's face.

**Rolling Combat**

cindatk-small.png

rapier_simple_atk.png

BD: 10 *CRITICAL HIT +2*

DMG: 4 = 1+[1 Rapier Skill]

*SPLURCH!!!*

"HAHA! That's what you get for sneering at us!!" Cindel exclaimed taunting her defeated foe - now dissolving away into an array of sparkles. "Right in the face too!" she made sure to add.

----------------------

Klein 9/11

Cindel 11 / 11

Goblin Defeated in the FACE!

Goblin 7 / 7