[PP-F2] Doing Duties: K.o.A Recruitment (Daeron)

(OOC- Cicila isn't part of the thread anymore)

I walk along the cobble stone path with my long white cloak following. My stark white boots tapped against the stones as I walked silently. The NPCs almost seem a little scared today, I'm not here for pleasure. As Second in Command of Artorias' guild I was here on a mission to recruit players to join the guild. It was an important duty that I brought upon myself to do alone. I guess you could say I wanted to prove that I fit into my title. After all I was the youngest in the guild.

Upon reaching the fountain in the town of Urbus, our meeting point, I waited in silence. I thought of ways to judge them fairly. In the end I decided to use Artorias' method, surprise. I leaned against the outer rim of the stone fountain and stared into the direction of which I could see a player emerging. I wasn't sure if it was the player I was supposed to see today or not.

Daeron was sitting at the fountain of the city of Urbus, but he was taking a day for himself. Away from the tougher monsters, that phased him none, but he decided to get away from the drama. Off around him, he saw that players were socializing and others were living a life that seemed almost... normal. Daeron had no idea how to live a life anymore that was, "normal", no adays he only knew two words. Life and Death. That's all that mattered in this game. He needed to get out, but then again, he didn't want it to end. He hated reality.

Either way, he overheard breathing from behind him. When he looked over his left shoulder he found a player sitting there looking at him. "Umm, can I... help you?" he said, seeing the white clothing she was wearing. Daeron was slightly weirded out by the player, but somewhat interested, plus, she didn't look to bad. He wore his typical clothing. His white and orange, Solar Flux Robe, that provided him full immunity to the heat and fire, and his weapon, Ragnarok, that allowed him to become an extremely high damage dealer. Finally, on his shoulder, sat his familiar, Scorch, a phoenix that provided healing powers for him when he truly needed it.

I turn around, startled, and look at a boy sitting next to me. I nearly fell into the fountain, he scared me. My sword clanged into the stone loudly. I coughed and straightened my skirt. N-no..Wait are you here for the Knights of Abyss? I say, trying to be leaderish. My bright green eyes shifted to the bird perched on his shoulder. Aw, a phoenix. I thought then looked back at the player.

Daeron looked at the girl. He was considering flirting a little bit, as he isn't with anyone anymore. "Well, I was considering joining the guild, but now that I found out you're in it, yes I would love to join." he said as he looked into her green eyes, trying to establish a connection. Daeron then smiled, and then stuck out his hand to shake her hand, mostly to show respect to the upper ranks.

Is he flirting with me?! I thought. With this thought consuming my mind it was hard to talk, I didn't know how to handle this properly. I let out a small laugh, trying to be polite, and shook his hand. It's a pleasure to hear your enthusiasm but I have to see how you work in the battle field. I said and looked him dead in the eyes, a sign of respect.

Daeron smiled. The exact words he was hoping for. "Well, I'll let you lead the way. Then as soon as the opponent appears, I'll protect you." he said jokingly, with a flirtatious tone again. He then brushed some of her hair out of the way, and then bowed forward with his right hand stuck out in a motion that requested, "Lead the way." Daeron had just finished the floor 9 boss with the other front liners, he was sure he could take on this enemy as well, no matter what it was.

Daeron looked at Prim and wanted to laugh, but he decided not to. Instead he replied once before he took on the boars. "Try not to miss me too much, I'd hate to leave you alone for such a long time." he said as he winked towards her. Then he charged over at the first boar that stood in the horde.

His weapon was being slung through the ground, tossing up some soil, and he swung it upwards at the first boar he saw.

Battle Dice: 1 (0 Damage)

Although his approaching of the boars looked intense and cool, he decided not to strike after all. Instead he stood there, allowing the boars to all aggro at him. He then looked over at Prim and blew her a kiss, flirting some more, even though he was currently mid battle.

(OOC: Will you be roleplaying the boars, they can't deal damage to me unless they strike a critical, a 10)

Daeron: 39/39

Boar1: 7/7

Boar2: 7/7

Boar3: 7/7

Boar4: 7/7

Boar5: 7/7

Boar6: 7/7

PRIMROSE:

I nearly choked on air itself when he started flirting with me more. It was becoming very weird by now in a way. Maybe I should have brought Rolland..I thought and reviewed his moves.

BOAR:

The boar seemed to misguide it's companions because when it wanted to attack, it missed horribly.

Boar1: 7/7

Daeron laughed, knowing that Prim probably had a partner already. Though it didn't matter to him, as he was a huge flirt, he figured he should stop so he could make good terms with the temporary second in command. Once he turned green, he was going to find Heathcliff. As for combat, Daeron watched as the boar did nothing to him. Seconds after it happened, he swung his weapon in a diagonal motion across what would be his chest if a person stood in front of him, except more downwards so that it could hit the boar.

Battle Dice: 9 CRITICAL (2 Base Damage + 4 Skill Damage + 2 Weapon Damage = 8 Damage)

With a single slash of a blade, the boar was eradicated from existence in Aincrad. His weapon provided the ultimate damage to annihilate the boar that used to stand before him. Leaving only shattered pixels in the air, now only 5 more boars stood in his way, which he would all be capable of one-shotting.

Boar1: DEAD

PRIMROSE:

I was a little impressed when he killed the boar so easily, he was strong in battle. The boars came at him again, I watched to see his response. So fare he seemed to be doing well.

BOAR:

As one boar fell with only one hit the three surrounding the player charged at once. All of them missed, looking awfully stupid while doing so.

Daeron looked at another boar, this one looked easy to hit. Daeron ran forth at the second boar he captured in his vision and brought his weapon upwards ready to attack. The sword's weight through the air, heavy, and the grip on his weapon was rather firm. He was sure not to miss this time.

Battle Dice: 2 (0 Damage)

The weapon smashed into the ground as he went in for a second slash, also not making contact. The boar now to the right of the blade, was ready to charge.

Daeron made another attempt to dodge a boar attack, although the attack would render to be useless. He stepped forward and swung his mighty blade at the boar that had recently tried to attack him, trying to end it's life completely. The blade cut straight through the body of what used to be a boar. After blinking once, the boar that used to be is now a set of shattered pixels and is no longer in existence.

Damage Dealt: 2 Critical Damage + 4 Skill Damage + 2 Weapon Damage = 8 Damage

Boar2: DEAD

BOAR:

Two out of six boars were now killed, obliterated from this world. Of course they would regenerate later but it was still a disadvantage to the other boars. They still had strength in numbers but no strength physically. Sick and tired of being killed off, one boar decided to be brave. His braveness was a failure because it missed the attack.

Daeron looked around to find only 4 more boars left over. Instead, he turned to the third boar, which was open for an attack. He swung his weapon at the boar, hoping that the blade can make contact and destroy it also with a single blow. He gave Prim a look to see if she was observing or not.

Battle Dice: 4 (0 Damage)

The boar had managed to avoid the attack and it proved to render as a useless attack if he couldn't even hit the darn boar. Instead he readied himself up for the next attack.

[OOC]

Daeron jumped into the air at the third boar with the sword above his head. When he came close to the ground, he put some force into the swing by swinging it downwards at the boar.

Battle Dice: 8

The player killed yet another boar and had managed to level up from the kill. The player now only had 3 enemies left and he gave a grin as he readied for another attack.

[OOC]

Daeron: 43/43

Boar3: DEAD

[OOC]

[OOC-I'm very sorry to hear that, I will just end the thread after you kill the boars stating you didn't make the cut.]

BOAR:

You could tell that the boars had enough of this, being hit around. All at once they charged at Daeron, all of them missed except for one. The boar that hit him snarled and stared at him with it's beady eyes of anger.

PRIMROSE:

C'mon your gonna let a little boar like that kick you around? I yelled to Daeron, who had just gotten hit by a boar. I kept my eyes on not only the one boar but the other ones as well.

Daeron: 42/43

Boar3: DEAD