[PP-F1] First Meeting (Hatsume Miku) [Complete]

Today is such a nice day she thought to herself, there was no way I was planning to spend the rest of my day sitting here inside. She thought about all the ways to spend today, and finally decided on one. Maybe I should go visit somewhere nice nearby, and with that she had left the inn she was at for the night and headed outside in to the busy street of Starting City.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I looked up from my coffee to see two girls in my face. I ease the cup back up to block their view of me, that didn't work..they recognized me. I slowly placed the cup down and stood up cautiously. The girls also stood up, only more excited. Thinking of a way out of this I pointed behind them. As soon as they turned around I bolted out and turned into the alley way. Unfortunately they followed me on hot pursuit. Hatsune please sign this!!! One screamed as they sprinted after me, they were crazed fans. I turned another corner and sprinted fast through the square.

As she was walking away from the town center, she thought she saw a young girl whiz by, sprinting as hard as she could. Behind her were people chasing her trying to catch her. Everyone else on the street was watching the incident unfold, and she was shocked that nobody was going to help her. She quickly took off after her, trying to help the young girl before anything else would happen to her.

I loked behind me to still see that the crazy girls were still trailing me. What set me off was another girl following them. Is she a fan too?! I screamed in my head and turned out of the town. Now I was in the open field, sprinting past all of the people training.

She continued to chase her, and had almost caught up to her before she yelled, "Do you need some help? I saw someone chasing you back near the square" trying to grab her attention as she followed her out of the city. Behind her, she saw that it was two girls that was chasing her were still on her tail.

She needed an idea. Then she got an idea, she yelled at the girl "Hide, get out of sight". Beside her, she provoked several boars, and starting running at the girls that was chasing her. She asked them for help, and they took out their weapons to fight the boars, while all of this are happening, she managed to hide, and allow the boars to switch targets from her to the girls, as they bolted back to the city. I guess they are gone for now

I nodded back at the girl and ran back to the town. When I got there I put my hands on my knees and panted for about five minutes before realizing that people were staring at me funny. Blushing, I sat down on a bench nearby and waited for the girl to come back so I could thank her.

She walked to the bench where the girl had sat down, "Hello, my name is Rebekah and also do you mind if I ask why those people are chasing you?" as she sat down right beside her to figure out what had just happened. She usually would not have done that, but it was better than provoking giant bees to chase after them.

I stopped twirling around and let my teal hair drop down to my legs. the girl who just saved didn't know my title, or who I was even. Should I tell her..or not? I wondered about having a friend who didn't know me as everyone else did. No, lying is bad! I thought and stared at the girl. My arm reached out to hers as I waited for her to greet me. Rebeckah, my name is Hatsune Miku, it's really nice to meet you. If I do say so myself I am pretty famous in Japan, in the states too. I said to her.

"Oh, I have heard all about you, my best friend is a huge fan, as for me, I do not really listen to the Japanese scene, so I do not know that much at all" she spoke. All Rebekah wanted was to make another friend, and she told her, "there are not many girls in this game, so us girls should stick together".

She assumed that she was still new to the game, and told her if you do not mind, I can show you the basics around here, and help out.

I nodded in agreement. Yes, some of my music isn't everyone's cup of tea. I'm glad to hear that your friend enjoys my music, I'll have to meet her sometime. I said politely. It was true that not many girls played this game anymore, most would have died by now, I don't even know how I survived this long. Yes, I think that's a splendid idea, that makes us a team! My finger swiped the HUD and sent a party request to the kind girl. I would love for you to teach me! I practically sang, I was too excited about meeting a new friend.

She nodded in agreement to her answer. With that, she accepted her party request, and also sent over a friend request. It was good to make a brand new friend. She said, "Why don't we start off with something easy, such as getting you set up with the basics for combat?" That way, she could help her level up, and gain some stuffing, seeing that herself (Rebekah) did not have much col or items to begin with as well.

I pushed the blue circle, the accept button, to the friend request. I'd like to try and fight, you could train me! But first can you tell me how to even equip my sword? I laughed nervously. Until now I haven't used a weapon at all, I stayed in towns and ran from fans who recognized me.

"Okay, first of all, what type of weapon do you use? I am now using my standard rapier as my main weapon" she had asked her. Besides, Rebekah also wanted to do some team training as well. "Do not worry if you get too low, I can help you finish off the monsters" she added.

"Okay, let's head out now" as Rebekah lead the way off the bench. She was wondering what should they fight, and realized that it is best to start off with something basic and simple. She looked over to Miku, and found a boar right outside of the grassland. She told her, "You can attack first".

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 7/7

Wild Boar 3/3

I nodded again at Rebekah, which was a habit of mine. Calmly, I figured out how equip my sword with only a few things that went wrong in the process. My rapier felt light in my hands, like it was meant to be there, which was weird because I never fought before. The handle was an ugly brown, I vowed to get a new one sometime. Trying to imitate a movie scene, I flew forward with a speed I didn't know I was capable of and targeted the boar. It looked a little frightened, and it tried to run away. I leaped above the boar and landed in front of it with ease. Where are you going piggy? I said to myself and plowed through it's body, leaving damage.

Rebekah 15/15

Miku 7/7

Wild Boar 2/3